Loving Forever

When love becomes bittersweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeon Gu held tight Bambam's wrists on the side and started kissing his neck. 

"Please stop!" Bambam cried. "I don't want this, please!" 

He pleaded but the other guy wouldn't listen. Bambam felt more alarmed when he felt Yeon Gu was starting to his clothes. 

"No! Stop this! Mark.. Mark-hyung.." Bambam could feel tears streaming down his face. 

Yeon Gu's action stopped and said "What did you say? Did you just mention "Mark"?" 

Bambam looked at him and saw an enraged face. All of a sudden, he felt a a hard slap on his right cheek and Yeon Gu was choking him. "Didn't I tell you stop thinking about him?! You're here with me, so you're supposed to think of no one else but me! And he smack Bambam's cheek once more. Then he took a piece of cloth out of his pocket to muffle Bambam's scream with a gag.

Bambam felt weak because of the restraint he had been getting. His body was shivering, realizing Yeon Gu took his shirt off completely. The older guy started Bambam's torso, starting from his neck down to his chest. He was . "I've been wanting you Bambam since the first time I saw you.. aren't you enjoying this moment with me?" 

He shook his head. In fact, Bambam hated himself for being weak. If only he had the strength to fight back, he could have defended himself. But he was helpless right now. He felt so disgusted for allowing the guy to violate his body. 

"Are you ready?" He heard Yeon Gu said. 

Bambam looked down and what he saw made him horrified. The older guy started to unbuckle his belt. At that moment. Bambam froze, not knowing what to do. 

"Don't be nervous my baby. It'll hurt for a little while but you'll surely feel pleasure after". And he smiled and his lips. He looked so hungry for Bambam. 

Feeling the guy's hand slowly lowering his pants, Bambam protested and kicked Yeon Gu's groin area hard. Seeing the guy flinch, he seized the opportunity to escape and got up quickly but Yeon Gu grabbed his body and slammed him on the side. Bambam felt a thick and rusty-smelled liquid trickled down his face as he hit the bedside table. Then Yeon Gu kicked him on the waist for two times. 

"Why are you so stubborn, huh?!" He shouted. Yeon Gu was slowly stripping Bambam off and he felt hands touching his manhood. 

"So beautiful Bambam... so beautiful..." and started to undress himself too. 

Bambam's eyes are slowly becoming blurry and heavy and his ears could no longer hear. JB-hyung, Jackson-hyung... Jinyoung-hyung... Youngjae-hyung.. Yugyeom-ah... Mark-hyung... i love you so much... 

 

 

 

 

====

JB, Mark, Yugyeom and the the police heard a loud thud from above. 

"Search the whole area!" The chief police shouted. The three members immediately ran inside the cafe. 

"Where's the stairs? Where is it?" Mark shouted to the cafe staff. 

The guy was shaking. A policeman spoke "Don't you know we can file a charge of obstruction of justice against you if you keep your mouth shut?!" 

"Pl..please... no!! I did.. didn't know hyung was.. was gonna commit a crime!!" He cried.

Mark was getting impatient. He grabbed the guy's collar and hit his face. 

"Mark stop!" JB shouted. 

"Where is he?!" 

The guy pointed at the kitchen. "That way"

They wasted no time and immediately ran to the kitchen. There he saw a secret door with stairs going up. He was about to move when he was stopped by a police offer. 

"We do not know if he is armed or not. Please step aside. We are here to protect you". 

"But-" 

JB grabbed his shoulder and shook his head. "After them". 

Mark accepted his defeat and gave way to the police. The thud was getting louder and louder and Mark was getting more and more nervous. When they finally reached a door, the police officers silently positioned themselves outside, with their guns raised upwards. The chief signalled. On the count of three they were gonna open the door and enter. 3... 2... 1... 

 

 

 

 

 

"Put your hands up!" The police officers pointed their guns at Yeon Gu. 

". I'm busted". He smirked. He tried to get away but the police officers cornered him. 

"You ing bastards!" He spat on one police officer's face so one guy hit him at the back of his head. 

"Arrest him and dress him inside the car!" 

Mark walk through the door but stopped when he saw a Yeon Gu in handcuffs. That's when he realized what had happened. 

"You bastard!! What have you done to Bambam?!" Mark was restrained by the police officer. 

Yeon Gu laughed. "He is so y and too beautiful... i could not keep my hands off him.." 

Mark wanted to choke him to death but he could not. All of a sudden, Yugyeom walked towards Yeon Gu and landed a punch on his face. "I hope you rot in jail". Yeon Gu scowled.

"Take this guy out now!" The chief ordered. 

"Mark, Bambam..." JB spoke. 

Mark turned around and went to Bambam. He almost fell on his knees when he saw Bambam, without clothes on, lying on the floor. He took a blanket from the bed and carefully wrapped him under it. He held him so tight. "You're safe now, Bambam. You're safe" and kissed him on the forehead. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What is this warm feeling? Am I dead now? I smell Mark-hyung's scent.. Hyung. I love you..

 

===

Bambam opened his eyes in a familiar room. I must be really dead. I must be stupid to think i would come back to my own room, with the others. He felt a tear fell from his eyes. I never knew the dead could even cry. 

The door opened suddenly and Yugyeom appeared. "Bambam?" He covered his mouth and ran out of the room. 

Yugyeom has sixth sense? No wonder he got scared after seeing me. 

"Hyung! Faster! Bambam is awake!" He heard Yugyeom exclaimed.

Awake? I'm awake?

"Bambam!" He looked and saw Jackson walking to the bedside and held his hands. He was crying. "I'm glad you're awake now". 

"Am I not dead?" Bambam asked. 

"Yah! Of course not! Are you stupid?" Jinyoung scolded. 

"I'm not dead?" 

"Yah! If only I could hit you on the head!" Yugyeom exclaimed. 

"Shh. Stop it! Can't you lower down your voice? You're overwhelming him". Said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter