Saved

When love becomes bittersweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One guy slammed and pinned Bambam against the wall. 

"Oh.. hyung is right.. he looks good, like a woman. 

what? What are they talking about? Bambam wanted to ask out loud but he could not. Though he was a skinny guy, he got some strength but he was not sure whether he could win against them, considering that three men had big, built bodies. 

"What do you want from me?! You can take all my stuffs but please don't hurt me." Bambam pleaded. 

The short guy with a black face mask caressed Bambam's face. "I'm so sorry. If from the start we intend to take your money, we should have just beaten you up and steal everything. But no, we are not after those."

Bambam was horrified. "What do you mean?". 

"You have got a pretty face there, huh. No wonder you become an idol" the tallest guy with the deep voice came closer to him. He faced Bambam. "If ever there are no more girls left in this world, I would pick you us my wife". The three men laughed. 

"But you can't hyung". Said the guy holding Bambam against the wall. "Someone already has an eye on him". 

"Yeah, that's unfortunate". The tallest guy Bambam's chin. "Or would you choose me instead?"

Bambam shook his head very hard and tried hard to get away from the man's arms. He jutted his chin and said "You're disgusting". 

The tallest guy pulled Bambam's hair. "You're just chattering. You're not even strong enough to fight us back! C'mon! Let's take him to hyung!". 

They dragged him. He wanted to escape but the man held his arms at the back so tight. Suddenly, they heard someone whistling. 

"Prrt!! Prrrt!!!" 

The three men were agitated. The sound was coming their way. 

"I think that's a cop! We need to hurry!". 

Bambam bit the guy's hand. 

"Ouch!". 

They hushed him. 

"C'mon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter