Reconciliation

When love becomes bittersweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now I know why hyung likes you so much". 

"Come with us."

"We are taking you". 

No.. no.. No!

Bambam suddenly rose. He was catching his breath. 

Thank God, it's just a dream. He was relieved. 

That evening, Bambam was assaulted and almost kidnapped. He was grateful to Mark for saving him. When the other members found out what happened to him, they were so worried. He tried his best to calm then down but truthfully, he himself couldn't stay calm after the incident. It was hard pretending to be okay. He just needed to put on a show to the others, to make them believe he was okay. But deep inside, he was very scared. 

He checked the time. It was 2:30 in the morning. He got up and went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. When he opened the door, he saw Jackson came out of his room too. Bambam knew Jackson saw him but the hyung shied away and headed to the bathroom. Bambam followed him in the kitchen. 

Bambam wanted to talk to him. He could guess that Jackson might have felt upset and guilty for the bad incident that happened to him, but Bambam was not putting his blame to Jackson. He was about to speak when Jackson handed him a glass of water. He did not say a word though. Bambam could feel that Jackson didn't want to speak to him right now. He felt sad. 

"Jackson-hyung, thank you. Uhm. I'll go to my room first so, goodnight!". He was about to turn his back when Jackson grabbed his shirt and hugged him from behind. 

Bambam did not protest. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes. Both did not speak a word to each other. They just stood there, with Jackson still hugging him. 

"Let's talk tomorrow, ok?". Jackson said. 

Bambam just nodded. Jackson let him go and went back to his room. Bambam followed suit. 

----------------------------

It was 8:30 in the morning when Bambam woke up. His head hurt a little. After going to the kitchen, he fell asleep once again. He got up and checked his roommate. 

Sigh.. Yugyeom left without saying a word again. Bambam missed him so much. 

When he checked the phone, he saw a message from Yugyeom. 

From: Yugyeom

Msg: Good morning. I wanted to say this to you but I realize I can't say it in person so I'd rather send you a message.

I'm very sorry for ignoring you these past few days. I'm really really really sorry. I was just.. jealous. I know it's pretty hard to explain but sooner or later i'll let you know. Last night was pretty horrible. I was so worried. I wanted to beat the guys who tried to take you away. I was so ashamed of myself. I wasn't there to protect you. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter