It's Ok, You're in Love

When love becomes bittersweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Bambam.."

Wait.. i've heard this voice before..

..Who are you?

"You still don't know me?" He chuckled. 

.. no, i don't.

"Close your eyes, and you'll know me.."

Bambam closed his eyes. 

"My love, wake up". 

Bambam opened his eyes and saw his love, his boyfriend. 

"It's you". He sweetly smiled. 

=====================

It had been three weeks since they were together but they still had not admitted their relationship. No one knew except Yugyeom and Jackson. And Bambam and Mark were glad that the two had been supportive of them, helping them keep their relationship low profile, except this moment when Jackson was getting so clingy to Bambam. They were in the dressing room right now, preparing for their special performance on Mnet. The bestfriends were taking cute selcas on their Bambam's handphone. Mark sighed, knowing it was no good to be mad at him. He just closed his eyes and pretended he was sleepy. Suddenly, Mark's phone lit up and he smiled. Bambam sent him a photo doing an aegyo followed by a message "am I cute or handsome?". Mark chuckled and typed "both". When he sent it, he took a quick glance to Bambam and saw the younger one pouted cutely. Bambam caught and both smiled shyly. 

Little did they know, Yugyeom was watching the lovebirds from afar. He was entertained with his friends' interaction. No matter how they kept their relationship hidden, their actions speaks for itself - they were both in love. He saw how Mark looked at Bambam, as if the latter was the only entity that mattered in his world. He saw how Bambam could not look straight to their hyung's eyes because he would always blush and get shy whenever  he was around. Yugyeom was envious but at the same time contented. What matters to him the most was Bambam's happiness. At the corner of his eye though, he saw Jackson with a pair of gloomy eyes. He knew his hyung still loved Bambam, but he still couldn't understand why the guy was still being flirty to him. He could at least distance himself, right? Eager to find out, he approached Jackson. "Jackson-hyung, wanna come with me? I will buy you a drink in exchange". 

Jackson widened his eyes. "Yugyeom, paying for me? Hold up. Are you sick or something?" He started feeling the maknae's temperature. 

"Hyung! You don't want to? It's fine. I'll just-"

"Let's go!" And Jackson pushed Yugyeom to the door. 

When they were finished buying the coffee, they were on their way back when Jackson spoke "Spit it out, Yugyeomie. I know you have something to say to me". 

Jackson-hyung has a sixth sense! He cleared his throat and said, "Hyung, please don't come in between Bambam and Mark-hyung's relationship. If you truly love Bambam, accept his decision". 

Jackson stopped and faced Yugyeom. "I am not like you, Yugyeom. I don't accept defeat easily." 

Yugyeom was dumbfounded. Looking how serious Jackson looked, he knew it would be hard to convince his hyung to leave Bambam alone. But it didn't matter to him. He never wanted anyone to threaten Bambam's happiness. He was willing to risk everything just for his friend. 

"Stop it, hyung". 

Jackson looked at him eye to eye. Yugyeom knew he had to stay on guard in case his hyung tried to hit him. Suddenly, Jackson lowered his head and was shaking. The maknae was puzzled. Then his hyung lifted his head up and, "hahahaha! Hahaha!". Jackson was laughing so hard that he was almost lying on the floor. He was grateful though that they were on a hallway with a few people. "I got you Yugyeom! Haha". 

Yugyeom let out a deep sigh and scolded Jackson. "Hyung! I'm being serious here!" Oh how he wanted to beat this guy up!

When Jackson had calmed down he talked to him calmly "I love Bambam and Mark though in different levels but i assure you, i won't come in between them". 

"But why are you getting so clingy to Bambam? Weren't you aware you'd hurt hyung's feelings?"

"I know, but what can I do? After knowing their relationship, should I stay away from them? That would hurt Bambam more. I am not dense and also, this is my way of protecting him. We need to keep their relationship hidden. Otherwise, it would be hard for everyone. And i'm sure that even if we were like that, Bambam's heart still belongs to Mark and hyung knows that". Yugyeom could see clearly the hurt in his hyung's eyes. He decided to stop their conversation. He offered his hand to Jackson and helped him stand up. They webt back to their dressing room, but before they went in, Jackson said, "also isn't it fun to see Mark being jealous?" And he grinned. Yugyeom rolled his eyes and laughed, "that's a brilliant idea". They both laughed. 

 

=======

"Good job, guys!" Their manager cheered. They were now backstage after their performance. Seeing Bambam sweating so hard, Mark grabbed a towel to wipe his lover's sweat when Yugyeom suddenly stood beside Bambam.

"Bammie.. Water." 

"Oh, thanks Yugyeom-ah!" 

"Here, let me swipe your sweat too."

Mark's eyebrows raised when he heard it.Say no, Bambam.

"Sure. Thanks!" 

Mark's eyes widened. No, no, it's okay. It's just Yugyeom. He's harmless. he decided to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter