Admission and Acceptance

When love becomes bittersweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Bambam woke up with a headache. 

What the ! Why did I even stay in the shower for so long? Bambam was clutching his head. But when he heard the bathroom door opened, he quickly removed his hand and pretended to be okay. 

"C'mon Bambam, time to prepare for the album signing". Yugeom told him. 

"Ah.. yeah." He quickly got up. He rummaged his cabinet and bag to see if he had paracetamol but he found none. 

"Looking for something?" Yugyeom looked at him curiously. 

"Nothing" and he forced a smile. He didn't want his friend to find out he was feeling unwell. Then, he suddenly remembered there was a medicine kit in the kitchen. He just wished no one was there. 

When Bambam saw no one was there, he quickly searched for the kit. He was about to open it when suddenly, a voice from behind called him. 

"Bambam". 

He quickly closed the kit and faced his hyung. 

"Jackson-hyung.. good morning" he greeted. 

Jackson walked closer. The medicine kit caught his eye. 

"Yah, Bambam. Aren't you feeling well?" He tried to place his palm on Bambam's forehead but the dongsaeng quickly blocked Jackson's hand. 

"No. I'm looking for a band-aid. See?" And showed Jackson the band-aid. 

His hyung looked alarmed. "What?! You have a wound? Where? Let me check!" 

"Blisters on my foot".

"That's why I told you to stop wearing those uncomfortable shoes" Jackson scolded Bambam. The younger one just laughed. 

"Good morning guys". Junior and Mark greeted them. 

"What's so funny?" Junior asked. 

"Secret".Jackson winked at him. 

"Yah!" Junior hit Jackson's chest. Junior ran to the living room while Jackson chased him. 

"Aish, so noisy." Mark remarked. "Have you eaten Bambam?" 

Bambam didn't hear Mark's question. His head was pounding so hard he badly needed a medicine right now. 

"Hey. Are you okay?" Mark asked. 

"Yeah. I need to go to the bathroom. Please excuse me". 

Mark frowned as he watched Bambam left.

========

Having a headache and being in the same car with Youngjae and Jackson might be worse than a nightmare for Bambam. He didn't get a chance to buy some paracetamol on the drug store and he couldn't even ask any of the memberas for some. He didn't want any of them to find out so he decided to just sleep, hoping he would feel better when he woke up. Unfortunately, being with blabbermouth did not help him. 

Their van and the other members' van arrived at the same time. When they got out, Bambam tried his best to smile, wave at the fans, and pose for the camera. Suddenly someone patted his back. 

"Mark-hyung". 

Bambam felt Mark put something inside the pocket of his jacket. He tried to feel it but Mark stopped him. 

"Later. Let's go" and assisted Bambam. 

When they got inside, Bambam was supposed to ask his hyung when the older one was called by their stylist. Before he left he whispered to him, "take it right away, okay?". He patted Bambam's shoulder and quickly departed from him. Not knowing what was it, he went inside one of the bathroom's cubicle and checked his pocket. 

"Paracetamol? How.. how did he know?" He kissed it and silently thanked his hyung. 

=======

Before going out on the stage, Mark kept on glancing at Bambam. He knew some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter