Resolution

When love becomes bittersweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that conversation, things had become awkward between Bambam and Mark. Two days had passed but they had not talked to each other yet. Whenever their eyes met, one of them would avert his eyes.

Last time in their fan meeting, he was thankful he wasn't sitting beside him. But he could catch Mark glancing on his sidr. When Mark tried to approach him, he would immediately go to Jackson. He didn't know what to do because if Mark asked him the question, he wasn't sure what to answer. 

JB noticed it all and he wanted it to be resolved once and for all. So one night after they had gone from their fan meeting, he approached Bambam before he got out from the car. 

"Bambam, I need to tell you ask you something important". 

"Sure. What is it about?"

"Wait. Stay here first. I'll just get something. Don't leave, wait for me."

"Eh?" Bambam reacted. 

"Manager, is it ok if Bambam stays in the car for a little while?" He said and whispered something on their manager's ears. 

"Sure. Bambam once you're done talking, go inside immediately". And he left.

"Bambam, stay here for a while. Give me 3 minutes, ok?"

"Ok hyung". Bambam had no idea what his hyung wanted to talk about.

He lied down at the back seat and thinking about what had happened this past few weeks. He really, really wanted to talk to Mark but he wasn't sure what to say to the hyung. Should he ask him to forget about what he had said? But Bambam thought it might hurt his hyung's feelings.

Suddenly, his phone beeped. 

From: Anonymous

Msg: I'm on my way to your arms. 

Bambam got up, almost hitting his head. His heart was beating so fast.. he was getting nervous. Suddenly his phone started ringing. 

Caller ID: No number

!  ! He is really going too far! He cursed. He had no courage to pick up the phone as his body was shaking. Suddenly, Bambam heard footsteps approaching the car. Oh . It's dark, and I'm alone! This is not good! It must be JB-hyung! He thought nervously. He was about to open the door but he stopped. What if it's the anonymous guy? But before he locked the door, it opened.. 

....

"Go away!" Bambam shouted. His eyes were closed and he was hitting the person. 

"Yah! Bambam! It's me!" Upon hearing the familiar voice, he could not help but flung his arms to the man. 

"Bambam?" 

"Thank God, it's you, Mark-hyung". He still felt nervous but relieved. 

Mark blushed but tried to figure out what happened to the young one. He noticed the man's shaking body. 

He moved his arms and caressed Bambam's face. "Hey, anything wrong?" He spoke softly and looked at him with worried eyes. 

Bambam bowed his head down. And slightly pushed Mark's body away from him. 

"Hey," Mark quickly grabbed Bambam's shoulders, "is something wrong?" 

"Nothing, hyung" he answered. He gave his hyung a faint smile. 

"Why are you here in the first place?" Mark asked. 

"JB-hyung asked me to stay here for a while. You?"

Mark replied, "he asked me to get the bag he left here-" and he realized something. "Oh, so he tricked us". He smiled.

"So he really noticed it", and he laughed. 

They sat down comfortably inside the car. Bambam knew he had to say something but before he started speaking, Mark talked. 

"Why were you avoiding me? Was it because of last time?"

"Ye-ah. Kinda". Bambam replied. 

Mark sighed. "I'm sorry if you were bothered when I asked you what you meant that time. I knew you were just cheering me up, right?" 

Bambam was biting his cheeks.

"But ya! How could you get mad at me for just that incident?!" Mark pretended to be pissed off.

"Hyung, I wasn't mad!" Bambam defended himself. "I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter