Secret love song

When love becomes bittersweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JB sighed and Youngjae was still surprised. 

" I'm sorry for not telling you, hyung. Coz you know, we didn't know how and I'm kinda worried how you would react.." 

Bambam bit his lips while bowing down his head. He was quite nervous now that all the members knew their relationship. But how would they react? 

"Thank you for being honest with us". Jinyoung reached out his hand to him and Mark. "Finally I do not need to deal with all the drama". He laughed. "Our Bambam is a grown-up now".  

Bambam looked at Jinyoung. Does he perhaps know? Jinyoung winked at him. 

"Ok, ok. I admit I'm quite shocked but of course I'll accept this with loving arms, as a leader, hyung, and friend." JB told them reassuringly. 

"Thank you, bro". Mark smiled at JB and patted each other's back. 

"Ah, one more thing guys" Jinyoung spoke. "As much as fans would love to know that MarkBam is indeed real, we have to be discrete in your relationship. And I think you know why, right?"

Mark and Bambam looked at each other and nodded. Of course they both knew the consequences if this news would get out. Not only them but the group, and the company itself would suffer. Mark knew it for a long time and ever since he fell in love with Bambam, he was weighing his decisions. He tried to suppress his feelings but the more he did it, the more he felt miserable. When he learned to accept this, he became happier. Mark suddenly stopped. On a second thought, he realized he had no idea what Bambam was thinking all this time. What if Bambam was afraid and anxious of their relationship to come out in the public? What if he saw their relationship as a burden to him and a hindrance to his dream? Mark closed his eyes, and a feeling of anxiety swarmed in his heart. He came back to his senses when he heard JB spoke. 

"We're not saying you avoid each other when in broadcast or in public. Just be cool with each other like you used to do. Just avoid, you know, being caught kissing?" 

Bambam blushed at the thought of kissing Mark in the public. When he peeked at his man, he saw he was not reacting at all. He had no idea what was running inside Mark but he had to make an assurance to him that everything would be alright. He squeezed the guy's hand. Mark didn't look at him but he also squeezed his hand. 

"Yah!" Jinyoung hit JB at the back. "They are both in the right age and they know what to do already. Ok?" After that he turned to both of them. "It's ok. Just be yourself. You can hint the fans that you guys have a secret relationship but of course don't admit it.. yet. Fans will surely like that. And also please, don't neglect us and don't forget we exist too, alright?" And he winked at both them. Jinyoung had seen what Yugyeom saw too: the way Mark stared at Bambam as if he was his world; the way he smiled from ear to ear when the young one laughed on his side. He also saw Bambam blushing whenever hyung was beside him as if he was seeing his crush for the first time. 

"Thanks hyung!" Bambam said cheerfully as he hugged JB and Jinyoung. He knew it won't be easy but fighting for your love would not be a regrettable thing. 

====

"Feeling better now, Bam?" Yugyeom asked him. Their 'open forum' has ended fine. Bambam wanted to talk to Mark but decided he would just do it later. 

"Yeah." 

Someone suddenly knocked on their door. Yugyeom stood up to open it. 

"Hey, can I talk to Bambam for a bit?" Bambam hear a very familiar voice. 

"Sure. Hey Bam, I'll just go out for a while, ok?" He shouted and he exited the room right away.

"Mark-hyung.." Bambam spoke. The guy lie down on Bambam's bed and closed his eyes. "Bambam, come here". Bambam lied down too and rested hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter