Save me!

When love becomes bittersweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, I'm scared".

 Got7 decided to watch a horror movie in their living room to "prepare" for their Haunted House mission. It was almost midnight when their leader decided to give it a try. 

"Hey guys! Let's watch this!" 

"What's that hyung?" Youngjae asked. 

"Coming Soon. Bambam do you know this? It's a Thai film though". 

Bambam screamed. "HYUUUUUUUNG!!!! WHY??????!!!!"

JB shushed him. "Yah Bambam. Stop screaming, it's in the middle of the night. We need to prepare our heart, you know". 

Youngjae was curling his body on the floor. "Hyung, i don't like. I'm gonna sleep now". 

 "Tsk. Tsk". JB said. He pulled Youngjae and said "you're being naughty. C'mon! Get up. Listen to your hyung!" 

"Don't be a scaredy cat , Youngjae! Be a man! Like me! I'm up to the challenge!" Jackson stood up and started showing off his muscles. 

"But why are you sweating so hard?"Jinyoung teased. 

"It's kinda hot here you know. C'mon. Let's bring it on!" 

Mark smiled. It was funny how Jackson liked to talked big in situations like this but turned to be a coward too. He glanced at Bambam who was lying down on the floor. 

"Hey, the floor is cold. Get up". 

"I don't want to watch it". Bambam pleaded. 

He sighed. He went to JB to persuade him not to push through what he wanted but JB replied something interesting to him. 

"Hey hyung. Aren't you curious what Bambam's expression would be like when he watches horror movies?" 

He was about to oblige but he thought it might be a good idea to see a different side of his lover. "That's not bad." And they laughed. 

"Ok everyone. Get up! No one's allowed to sleep!" Mark said.

"What?!" 

"Be a man like what Jackson said. Ok?" And he laughed. 

"I hate you hyung". Bambam pouted and Mark swore to god that he was too cute when he did that.

He pinched his lover's cheek. "Don't worry. I'll sit beside you". 

Jackson, Yugyeom, and Junior sat on the floor while Mark, Bambam, JB and Youngjae sat on the couch.

They were already in the middle of the movie when scenes started to get creepier and creepier. Everyone was so concentrated watching the film except Mark. He was actually busy observing each members' reaction but more importantly, his mind was too occupied with Bambam. Bambam was really scared of ghosts that he would press his body against Mark's and grab his hyung's shirt to cover his eyes. Mark found him too adorable. He moved his arms and pressed Bambam's head on his chest. 

Bambam looked at him and Mark patted his cheeks. He wanted to kiss his plump lips so bad but didn't want to do it in front of the members. He mouthed "You scared?" But Bambam shook his head. He wanted to act tough in front of Mark but he knew his whole body was betraying him, because it was obvious he was terrified.   

In the end, no one managed to finish the whole film because they were screaming so hard that the neighbors actually knocked on their door to give them a scolding. They apologized to the lady and promised that it wouldn't happen again. Everyone felt relief though. 

"I'm out! I'm gonna go to my room!" Youngjae spoke and he stomped towards their room. JB followed him and said goodnight to the rest. Mark went inside his room while Jackson, Yugyeom and Jinyoung decided to sleep in the living room. They pulled out mats and laid it down on the floor. 

"Yah, Yugyeom-ah! We should sleep in our room!" 

"No! It's more comfortable to be with the hyungs. I don't think i'll be able to sleep well." 

"But.. I'm scared. Can I just sleep here?" 

Jackson remarked. "No. This mat is only for three people".

"Why don't you ask Mark to sleep with you?" Jinyoung asked. 

Bambam thought for a minute. He was quite ashamed to ask his lover to sleep with him just because he's scared. He would look like a baby to him. He just retreated and went back to the room. He tried to sleep but no matter how much he tried, he could not. He even starting to count sheep but it didn't work. Bambam suddenly heard screeching noises that made him sit upright on his bed. He got his phone and dialled a number. 

"Hyung.. i'm scared..."

A few seconds after he ended the call, his door opened revealing Markbin pajamas. 

Bambam's face lit up and whispered "sorry hyung". 

"It's ok". And smiled. 

He lied down beside Bambam and slowly caressed his hair while humming a lullabye. He wrapped Bambam's body with his other arn. 

"Don't leave me, Mark-hyung". 

"I won't. Shush. Go to sleep". 

"You too". They both smiled. 

Mark closed his eyes when suddenly, a pair of soft lips touched his. 

"Is that my goodnight kiss?" 

Bambam nodded. He giggled. Mark tightened his hug until Bambam drifted off to sleep. 

 

========

It was at night when they got to Lotte world to film their Haunted House mission. And as usual, Got7 members were shaking nervously. There were a few fans taking photos but staffs asked them to keep a safe distance from them.

When asked during individual interviews if they thought they could finish the mission:

JB: Ah! So scary! Hmm.. yes. I have to finish it. I'm a man!

Mark: Maybe? 

Jackson: i'm a man! A real man is never a coward. (*You're bluffing, Jackson!) Shut up!!

Jinyoung: i don't think i'll be able to finish it, i'm swear. 

Youngjae: i don't think I co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter