Confusion

When love becomes bittersweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Got7 was in a dressing room, preparing for their photoshoot for a product endorsement. Mark just finished doing his make-up and waiting for the pictorial to start. He wanted to sleep but he didn't want to stay in the same room with Yugyeom and Bambam. He wasn't angry to the two; he just wanted to avoid them as much as possible. He could not forget Yugyeom's words last night. He wasn't avoiding because he got offended; rather, he was worried that what he said about his love to Bambam being suffocating might be true. Also, this morning he saw Jackson and Bambam being clingy to each other again. He was supposed to get used to that kind of scenario because the two were bestfriends and really loved skinship, not only between them but also with the other members. But ever since he became more aware of his feelings to Bambam, and Jackson and Yugyeom became bolder to show their feelings to the guy, he was becoming more and more uncomfortable... and jealous. He, himself, actually would not mind the members being clingy to him but when it comes to Bambam being affectionate to others or others being clingy to him,he could not help himself but be hurt. 

Mark was walking around the photoshoot area, thinking of this when someone tapped him from behind. When he turned around, he saw the person he wanted the least to talk to. Yugyeom.

"Nee, Mark-hyung."

"Oh. Yes?" He asked. 

"Uhm.. i've been looking for you". 

"Why?"

"Well, i.. i just want to apologize for everything that I'd said last night. Sorry if I offended you". 

Mark sighed. "I didn't follow them, just as you requested". 

"I know. Thank you hyung". He responded. 

"Anything else you'd like to say?"

Yugyeom got nervous. Mark didn't want to talk to him right now, based on the tone of his voice. He wanted to leave already but he said something to the guy first.

"Don't suppress your feelings to him. He hasn't found his happiness yet but if you're willing to risk and take the chance, then fight. But I'm not giving up". 

Mark was puzzled. He wanted to ask what he was talking about when one of the staffs signaled that the photoshoot was about to start. 

======

Mark just finished his individual shots and went straight to the dressing room to drink water. He stayed there for a little while and was about to leave when the door suddenly opened. He was surprised to see the guy he was thinking of all day. 

"Hyung!"

"Bambam. Do you need anything?"

"Did.. did you watch me?"

"What?" He wondered why Bambam was asking him that question. 

"No. I mean, did I do well? You think I messed up?". 

"No". His answer was short. He wanted to add 'you were so beautiful' but de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter