My Heart Only Belongs to Him

When love becomes bittersweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Bambam, where are you my love?

...that sweet voice... it belongs to Mark-hyung...

-Bambam? Do you hear me? I love you so much my baby.

..i love you too..

i opened my eyes. It was all white. Then i saw Mark-hyung not far from me so I tried to reach out to him. 

...i'm here..

Suddenly everything went black and a pair of hands grabbed my shoulders from behind. And whispered,

-You are all mine.

And he covered my mouth so i could not scream. 

..Mark... Mark!

"Mark!!" Bambam rose up from his bad dream; he was sweating so hard. "Ouch my head!", he said grabbing his hair. He lied down again on the bed. "Wait. Bed?" And that was when reality hit him. "Where.. where am I?"

He sat up and reached for the door knob but it was locked from the outside. He tried to recall what happened to him a few hours ago. He looked around the room to look for more clues but what he saw surprised him but also sent shivers to his spine.

 

The room was filled with Bambam's pictures. 

Bambam on music shows, fan meetings, airport; photos of him outside JYP, on streets, in restaurants, rehearsals, and even outside their dorm. "This is insane". Without realizing it, someone had already entered watching Bambam as he wandered his eyes to the room. 

"Did you like it?" 

Bambam's body stiffened upon hearing the voice. Without turning his head he called his name. "Yeon-Gu hyung.."

 

========

"We need to save Bambam! Let's call the police!" Yugyeom pleaded to their manager. 

Almost an hour had passed since Bambam was gone and everyone was getting worried already, afraid something worse might had happened to him. 

"I've called the security to find clues. We cannot call the police because we can't let this situation reach the press!" 

"So what are we gonna do hyung? Just stay back and wait till they find clues when we are sure Bambam might have been held captive in some place far from here?" Jackson could not contain his anger anymore that he no longer cared when he almost shouted at his manager. 

"Jackson, watch your tone. I'm still your manager". He had warned the member. Jackson was about to answer back when everyone heard a clonk. When they turned to see where that sound came from, they saw Mark leaning his body on a wall with a bloody fist. 

"I don't care if I defy you or anyone else. But if something bad really happens to Bambam, you will regret the day you asked me to join the company", Mark spoke in a threatening voice. Everyone jolted as Mark said these words and they all shut their mouth. They knew Mark was taciturn but once he blew up, no one would dare to come near him. 

"Mark, calm down". Junior said to him. 

Mark sighed and closed his eyes and thought about Bambam. "Bambam.. please be safe. I will save you.. i promise."

His tthoughts were interrupted when an amusement park staff and a security staff came, dragging a limping man on his side. Mark's eyes widened when he recognized the man and went towards him and grabbed his collar. 

"Where did you take Bambam?! Where is he?!" He was shaking the guy vigorously. 

"Mark stop!" JB pulled Mark away from the guy. 

"Do you know him?" The security staff asked. 

"Yes. He was one of the guy who tried to kidnap Bambam before". He replied. 

"I see. He is one of the accomplice of the kidnapper" the security responded. 

"How did you find him?" Asked their manager.

"I.. i found him". The amusement park sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter