Reality

When love becomes bittersweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yugyeom entered their dormitory and looked for Bambam. 

"Hyung, where's Bambam?" He asked Youngjae. 

"He went out with Jackson. Why?"

"Do you know their whereabouts?" 

"Han River?" 

Yugyeom thought for a while whether to follow them or not but a greater idea went to his mind. He took his phone and sent a text message. 

Meanwhile, Mark was still on the rooftop. He had been so restless while looking at his phone. He could have just go down and meet Bambam but he was embarassed. He did not know how to face him. 

What if he really hates me now? What if in just a short time he doesn't like me anymore because of my stupidity? 

Suddenly, his phone lit up. 

From: Yugyeom

Msg: Bambam left. He's gone. He's not answering our calls. Hurry and bring him back or if not, I'll take him away from you for real. 

Mark's eyes widened upon reading the text. Where could he be? he asked himself. He immediately stood up and hurriedly left. 

====

"Jackson-hyung, thank you for the treat!" Jackson took Bambam to a nearby reataurant near Han River. 

"Yah! This isn't a treat. You'll gonna pay me when we come home". Jackson replied. 

"Sorry if I didn't bring my wallet". Bambam stuck his tongue out to his hyung. 

"When did you ever bring money?" 

Bambam threw a tissue on Jackson's face and both laughed. 

"Besides hyung, i don't want to go home right now". He sighed. 

Jackson looked at him. "Why?" 

Bambam put his chopsticks down. "It's kinda hard to live in a place where you are ignored". 

"Who ignores you? When did I ignore you?" He asked. Jackson could see sadness in Bambam's eyes. 

"It wasn't you.. another person". And Bambam started eating again. 

Jackson bowed his head and apologized to Bambam. "I'm sorry Bambam".

He was surprised. "Why?" 

"We've become so busy.. i've become busier. I didn't have much time to see you, to talk to you..". 

Bambam reached out his hand to Jackson's and entangled their fingers together. "Yah, you don't need to apologize. I understand you". 

Jackson smiled at him. He watched Bambam as he ate his food. He looked how the chopsticks touched the younger one's lips. Bambam looks so cute. He giggled deep inside. Suddenly, he stopped and put his chopsticks down. He was sweating. Bambam noticed his sudden shift of mood. 

"Jackson?"

"Bam," he leaned closer to him and held his hand. "there's something I've been wanting to tell you for a long time now". 

"Me too, hyung. I want to say something to you too. I think this is the perfect time". 

Jackson did not know why he suddenly got nervous. "oh.. really? What is it?"

"You go first, hyung". 

"No.. you first". He smiled. 

"Jackson-hyung.. I think I like Mark-hyung". 

===

"Yah, Yugyeom-ah. Tell me where Bambam is". Mark suddenly barged in to the maknae's bedroom. 

"What if I tell you? What are you gonna do?" Asked Yugyeom.

"I'll apologize, and i'll tell him that I.. li-like him". 

"And..?" 

"Bring him home". Yugyeom rolled his eyes.

"He's with Jackson-hyung right now. At the Han River". 

With this, Mark dashed to the door but stopped for a while. "Thank you, Yugyeom". And he left.

The maknae let out a smile. "I'll do everything for Bammie". 

==

"Wha-at? Mark? Mark Tuan?"

Bambam bowed down his head, feeling embarassed. "Yes, Mark-hyung". 

Jackson leaned his back on the chair. He was speechless. He could feel Perfect, just when I am about to confess. He knew he was on the verge of crying but tried his best not to burst into tears. He  cleared his throat and asked Bambam, "Does he know?"

"No! Of course not. And besides, he hates me now. He never talked to me after the incident with Yugyeom". He pouted. 

"Surprise, surprise! I think I neglected you too much that I.. I never knew whatever is happening to you". He laughed bitterly. Bambam had no idea how much hurt Jackson was feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter