Unintended Confession

When love becomes bittersweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After fleeing from Yugyeom's room, Mark quickly went to his bedroom and lied down on his bed. He kept on thinking about what the Maknae told him. 

Am I being overprotective of him? Is it suffocating?

He was remembering Yugyeom's words. what am I gonna do if Bambam found happiness in Jackson's arms? Should I suppress my feelings? 

Mark did not know what to do. He wanted to follow them but he chose not to. He sighed and decided to sleep. 

================

What time is it now? Am I too early? Jackson was so nervous. He was waiting for Bambam in a convenience near Han River. He checked the time: 5:30. Gosh. What if he doesn't come? What if something bad happens to him again? Oh . When he thought of this, he quickly got up and reached the door when a familiar person opened it. 

"Hyung!" It was Bambam wearing a green hoody and eyeglasses. 

"Bambam! Thank God!" 

"Why? You're thinking I won't come here?" He smiled. 

"Well, not really. Hmm.. let's go over there?" And Jackson raised a plastic bag full of sodas and chips. 

"Let's go". 

They were walking in the field. Jackson wanted to initiate a talk but he didn't know where to start. 

"Hyung. Let's go there.". And he pointed at an empty bench under a big tree. 

They both sat down. Bambam was the first one to talk. 

"I think we won't be seeing like this anymore in the future."

Jackson's eyes became big and looked at Bambam. "Are we not going to talk to each other from now on? You hate me that much? Are we not friends anymore?" Jackson wanted to cry. 

Bambam was surprised. "Hyung what are you talking about? Who said i'm not going to be friends with you?"

"You just said it! You told me we were no longer see each other anymore after this?" He was in so much pain hearing this from the person he loves. 

Bambam suddenly smirked and put his arms around Jackson's shoulders. "Hyung, what I mean is we might not be able to be as free to meet outside and spend our time leisurely in the future. One, because we will become busier and two, Manager Jung won't be as lenient as now."

Jackson sighed out of relief. "I thought you don't like me anymore after what I did". He was sulking. 

"I don't. You're my favorite hyung. And you're my bestfriend".

Jackson was kinda relieved yet felt pain with Bambam's words. 

"So hyung, what are we gonna talk about right now?"

Jackson faced Bambam and looked straight into his eyes. "I'm sorry for what happened that day. I'm so guilty. I could't face you properly. I was so ashamed of myself". 

Bambam was caressing Jackson's hair. "Hyung, don't dwell in the past. Yes, something bad might have happened in the past but we can no longer go back to change what had happened. Yes, it might be your fault but I was the one who dug my own grave because instead of going straight home, I even wandered around. So partially, it was my fault too. Believe me."

"Bambam, can I hug you?" 

"Sure". 

Jackson wrapped his arms around Bambam. "Bambam, do you love me?"

Without hesitation, he answered "yes, i do".

Jackson asked a follow-up question. "The same love with the other members?". 

"Of course".

Friendzone, as al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter