First night

When love becomes bittersweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark and Bambam were welcomed by the other members when they got home that night. JB tapped both of their shoulders and smiled when he realized that both of them had reconciled. Mark sat beside Yugyeom on the couch. 

"Thank you, Yugyeom. I owe this one to you". Mark put his hand on the maknae's shoulders. 

Yugyeom looked at him and did a fist bump with his hyung. "Anything Mark-hyung for you and Bambam". They chuckled.

Bambam was watchig his 'lover' (he was shy to admit though) and his good friend patch things up. He felt happy and satisfied that things had gotten better now. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the arrival of Jackson. He immediately called for his hyung's attention. 

"Oh Jackson-hyung! You're back!"

Jackson answered him with a smile. He stood beside Bambam, who was busy washing dishes at that time. 

"Did everything go well?" 

"Yes. Sorry for leaving you". He looked at his hyung with puppy eyes . "Eh? Your eyes.. what happened?" Bambam touched Jackson's face nd examined his eyes. 

Jackson put his dongsaeng's hands away. "Yah! It's wet!" 

"Oh sorry!"

Jackson moved and stood behind Bambam and hugged him from the back. Bambam was surprised. "Yah hyung, you're acting so strange". 

"I missed you Bamie." 

He chuckled. "I missed you too hyung". 

He tightened his hug. After a long pause he asked, "Are you happy now?" 

"Wha-what are you talking about?"

"Yah, you can't hide anything from me, I'm your best friend, remember? So, are you guys together now?" 

Bambam blushed with his question. "Yes, hyung". 

Jackson rested his chin on Bambam's shoulders while still hugging the younger one. "Wah. . I'll miss you more. Huhuhu." 

"Jackson-hyung!" Bambam turned around to hug his hyung. "thank you for being there for me! I love you so much" 

"Ehem". Someone cleared his throat. 

"Ma-Mark-hyung!" Bambam tried to release himself from Jackson's hug but his hyung embraced him tighter. 

"Jealous?!" And he smirked. 

"Yah Jackson. Bambam is mine". 

Hearing these words made Bambam flustered. He couldn't believe those words would come out of his hyung's mouth. Mark was never expressive so he was not used to him being possessive. 

Jackson stuck his tongue out and kissed Bambam's cheeks. "Goodnight Baby!" 

Mark took a kitchen towel and threw it to his roommate's face. Jackson immediately ran and went inside his room. 

Mark pouted at Bambam but he just giggled. His hyung was too cute to handle. 

"It's getting late now, let me help you finish that'. He leaned closer to Bambam and whispered 'babe'. 

Hearing that word made the younger one's knees weaker. He covered his face out of embarrassment. Mark just laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter