Comfort

When love becomes bittersweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, why are we in the cinema? Is there a movie you would like to watch?" asked Bambam. That night was so terrifying to him. He told Mark he didn't want to go home yet so the hyung took him to a movie house. 

"Naah. Let's get inside".

The cinema was wide and could occupy 800 people. But that moment, it was only the two of them who were inside. 

Did hyung rent the cinema for me? Bambam wondered. 

As if he could read Bambam's mind, Mark replied "i didn't rent the whole cinema. I have no money for that". He winked at him. Bambam felt embarassed. 

The chose the farthest seats in the middle. 

"Hyung, I didn't know you like romantic movies that much." Bambam laughed. 

"Who said we're gonna watch the movie?" He stretched his left arm and put his arms over Bambam's shoulder and pulled him closer. 

"It has been a rough day for you. You can sleep for now. Okay? I'll just wake you up once the movie is done. After that we can head home".

Bambam didn't say anything. His hyung was right. It was a terrifying night for him. If not for Mark, his life would be over. Bambam suddenly shivered and Mark noticed it. 

"Why, Bambam? Is your body aching?" He looked at his dongsaeng with worried eyes. 

Bambam clutched at Mark's shirt. "Hyung, the guys who attacked me said that some hyung is keeping an eye on me."

When Mark heard this, immediately moved both his arms and held Bambam's shoulders. "What do you mean?"

"They were ordered by some guy to take me". 

"What?". He asked with a firm tone. "Don't worry. I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter