Junhoe: Part Two

Different Types
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhoe & Myungeun (Jin/Lovelyz)

- - -

Inside the club, Myungeun was feeling a bit out of place but when she felt a touch on her shoulder she smiled the moment she saw Mijoo wearing a blue boyfriend shirt exposing her left shoulder with black pants with her black heels. Jinhwan gave Myungeun a hug and ruffled her hair purposely.

"You look nice Myungeun. I'm sure Junhoe will be shock when he sees you." Jinhwan wrapped his arm around his girls waist. "If he doesn't, it's his loss."

Mijoo nodded and pulled Myungeun under her arm. "Let's go do some damage for a bit."

Jinhwan shook his head with a smile as he let the girl walk off.

Mijoo took Myungeun to the girls room to do touch up on foundation and blush along with some lip-gloss. "I'm surprised you came."

"I couldn't leave Hayi alone." Myungeun replied back.

Mijoo laughed. "Hanbin has that taken care of."

When the girls finished up Mijoo walked out first and the dance floor was crowded with more people than before. She linked her arms with Myungeun so they wouldn't get lost.

They walked for a bit until Myungeun spotted Jinhwan and the rest of the group. Mijoo winked at her friend and grabbed a hold of Jinhwan pulling him to the dance floor. Myungeun smiled as her two friends got close to each other and started dancing.

Junhoe was messing with his phone until he felt a nudge from Bobby and before he could even nudge him back he saw Myungeun standing. She looked completely different. He felt his heart pumping fast inside his chest. He gulped his saliva to moist his dry throat.

She wore black pants with black four inch heels with a gray shiny shirt with her hair curled at the bottom.

Wow.. she looks...

Myungeun suddenly turned her head to and she had a smile on her face that made time freeze around Junhoe.

Her smile suddenly faded when their eyes meet. She looked away and held onto her handbag as it was strapped around her chest. She looked down knowing she felt uncomfortable but got pulled to the dance floor by Mijoo and Hayi.

Jinhwan went to sit down next to Junhoe. "So what do you think of Myungeun?"

Junhoe never took his eyes off her. She was dancing and smiling as she was with her friends.

I haven't seen her smile like that in a long time...

Damn..

"She looks fine." Junhoe mumbled and got up from his place. He went to the bar showing his fake ID hoping to get a few beers. He suddenly felt irritated now and he wanted to wash it way.

He saw a few girls smiling at him, he gave them a wink and shortly after going back to the table; the girls followed and his friends were surprised at what he was doing.

"So why didn't Chanwoo  come?" Jinhwan asked Bobby.

"Parents said no."

"What about Yunhyeong?"

Bobby smirked. "Anniversary with Jisoo. "

Donghyuk stayed for a bit but left because he had to study for a makeup test. Yerin came as well but she left when Donghyuk had to go.

Jinhwan nudged Bobby and eye motioned him to look at Junhoe.

Bobby sighed and shook his head. "He is an idiot sometimes. He will lose her and when he does.. it will be too late to fix it."

"It's his fault anyways." Jinhwan mumbled to Bobby.

"She deserves way more."

Jinhwan nodded his head and agreed. He looked up at Mijoo who was talking to Namjoon's girlfriend Hayoung and another girl with golden brown hair. Myungeun had gone to the bathroom to freshen up and when she came back she frowned seeing the sight Junhoe was in.

Girls and beer.

She sighed to herself.

Why do I even bother anymore...

The song that was playing made her just want to let loose and have fun. She looked around and saw a group of boys she never seen before. She took the courage and walked up to them. She smiled as she introduced herself. Individually they each introduced themselves and offered her something to drink. She asked for a beer bottle and she drank it in one go.

The boys around her smiled and laughed at her drinking the whole thing. She managed to have a talk with them until she decided to go home. She texted Mijoo once she was outside and grabbed a taxi taking her home.

- - -

The afternoon came around the next day and Junhoe woke up with the massive headache from drinking so much. He didn't plan it but seeing his girlfriend giggling away with guys she barely knew made his mind go off. He grabbed a freshly new bottle of beer that was on the table and chugged it down.

His head was spinning for a moment but he felt good. The girls he was talking to danced with him and giggled. He smirked for having a great time. He did a quick glance to where his girlfriend was and she was out of sight. He shrugged his shoulders and continued having the night of his life.

When his eyes adjusted to the lighting in the room. He noticed he wasn't in his house. He saw a pile of clothes laying around and a pillow and blanket next to him. He held his head with his hand and hissed at the major knock on his head.

"How much did I drink last night?" he mumbled to himself.

"Enough to puke about seven times man." Bobby came into the room holding a glass of water and two pain killers. He handed them to the young one and sat down in front of him. "You puked when taxi arrived to pick us up. Then when we get to my place you puked inside the car. I had to clean it up and I felt so bad I paid the driver extra. You puked twice in the bathroom when I tried to change shirts for you. Then around the morning between four and seven you puked three times."

 Junhoe finished drinking the glass of water including the pain pills and shut his eyes hoping it would get to work. He sighed and wanted to lay back down but he stayed sitting up. "It will be a long time before I go out and drink again."

"What made you drink so much in the first place?" Bobby asked as he scratched the back of his head. "Does it have something to do with Myungeun?"

Junhoe opened his eyes and looked at his older friend. "Why was she talking to those guys last night? Did she even know them? Why would she even talk to guys she probably didn't even know."

Bobby sighed and clenched his jaw. He really didn't want to smack his friend but he did anyways.

SMACK!

"YAH! WHAT HELL WAS THAT FOR?" Junhoe hissed in pain and closed his eyes. "My head hurts! Why did you do that?"

"Because your an idiot Koo Junhoe! Myungeun spoke to those guys because you hardly ever pay attention to her! She spoke to those guys because her own Boyfriend is too busy flirting with other girls. She didn't have to know them or not. I kept an eye on her until she left. Do you realize how pissed Mijoo was when she got a text from Myungeun saying she was going home."

Junhoe scoffed. "It's not my fault Mijoo is pissed because Myungeun left."

Bobby raised his hand about to smack Junhoe but didn't. "Yes it is! Myungeun saw you with those girls and how do you think she felt? You didn't like it when she was talking to those guys right?"

Junhoe looked at Bobby giving him a glare.

His friend smirked. "The same goes for Myungeun."

Bobby had been good friends with Mijoo since their parents knew each other but they never had any intimate feelings for one another. They saw each other as siblings. When Mijoo introduced Bobby to Myungeun; he thought she was very shy and timid in a cute way. When he got to know her more she was just another little sister to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter