Junhoe

Different Types
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhoe & Myungeun (Jin/Lovelyz)

- - - 

No one said relationships were going to be easy. They take time to commit and patience between both parties to have the same mutual feelings. Yes, there can be smiles and warm fuzzy feelings but there can also be times when one is in a bad mood and it ruins other plans.

For Myungeun, she didn't expect to be in a relationship that would hurt her so much that she would always tell herself "he is going to change..." or "he will say 'sorry' and things will work out."

She has been head over heels with Koo Junhoe the moment she laid her eyes on him at school but he didn't acknowledge her until one afternoon. It actually came as a shock. He was playing a game with his friends and he ended up bumping into Myungeun ruining her favorite dress as she spilled bubble tea all over it.

Junhoe felt bad for the accident so he offered to take her to a store and pick out another dress and he would pay for it. Myungeun could feel her cheeks burning bright red as she saw every little gesture he did for her.

That day, he ignored his friends calls and spent the day with her.

In Koo Junhoe eyes', she was simply cute and adorable. He wasn't sure what got his attention. Was it her eyes when she smiled? Was it her smile that made her glow? Or was it just the way she was being shy but also being herself. He wasn't sure but he couldn't take his eyes off her and his heart would beat rapidly fast.

It was an unexpected feeling but he liked it.

He had seen her once at school but he didn't a good look at her because he was around his friends and she was around hers. He did have one class with her, but they didn't talk. He sat in the back of the room and she sat in the middle next to one of her friends.

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months.

Seven Months exactly.

Just like in every relationship, Myungeun and Junhoe had their fair share in arguing and making up shortly after.

Myungeun had a weak spot for Junhoe when he held her in his arms and whispered sweet things into her ear. It always made her knees weak. She was very lucky he was holding her or else she would have fallen to the ground.

But lately, Myungeun could feel Junhoe slowly drifting away from her and she tried her best to ignore it and seeing it. She would see him flirting with other girls at school and his friends Bobby and Hanbin where around smiling and joking.

The pain in her heart would hit her like a pile of books hitting her from behind and she always chose to ignore the pain. She would end up looking away or she would find something to keep herself busy. She sometimes ended up running into Jinhwan; another friend of Junhoe and his girlfriend Mijoo who happened to be Myungeun's friend.

The girls would talk for a bit until Jinhwan would ask where was Junhoe and why he wasn't he with her. Myungeun's smile on her face slowly faded and he knew right away something wasn't right. He sighed and left the two girls alone and went to find Junhoe himself.

Jinhwan cared for Myungeun like a dear friend to him since she is the one who introduce him to his girlfriend. He would help her out with whatever she needed that included Koo Junhoe.

Junhoe was smiling at the two beautiful girls standing in front of him. One smelled like sweet raspberry while the other one was calming vanilla scent. They both had similar dark black hair and they were dressed very cute.

I wouldn't mind taking these girls out on --

"Junhoe, have you seen Myungeun?" Jinhwan finally made his approach after watching for a minute. He was clenching his jaw as he saw his friend flirting while his other friend was feeling hurt.

Junhoe's smile faded from his face and let out a small chuckle. "Uhh.. she is in class Hyung."

Despite the fact that Jinhwan is short and has small eyes, he can be pretty intimidating. "Excuse me ladies, but my friend here has to go and take care of his girlfriend."

With the last word coming out of his mouth Junhoe's eyes widen and saw the girl talking amongst themselves and walked away.

"What the heck Hyung!" Junhoe turned back to Jinhwan. "I didn't get their numbers yet!"

Jinhwan scoffed and looked to the side and saw Bobby and Hanbin laughing. "What are you too laughing at? Do you want me to call up Jeongyeon and Hayi and tell them what you both are doing?"

Bobby and Hanbin's smiled faded and they cleared their throats.

"Junhoe, you do realize that Myungeun has been watching you this whole time from a distance." the older one folded his arms on his chest. "I don't get why you're like this. You would always be by her side and now it's like you're not even interested in her anymore."

Junhoe sighed. "We have different schedules, so I don't see her much."

"The hell man, that's why cell phones were invented." Hanbin spoke up as he pushed himself off the wall. "When was the last time you took her out on a date?"

"Yeah man," Bobby spoke messing with his phone. "Jeongyeon and I do dates every two days at least."

"That's you guys, Myungeun knows I'm busy with school work and so is she." Junhoe grabbed his bag and placed the strap over his shoulder. "I'll buy her something nice later."

Jinhwan shut his eyes sighing. "You can't buy her affection every time Koo Junhoe!"

There was sudden tension between them four. Jinhwan opened his eyes and looked straight at Junhoe, who didn't take his eyes off him.

"Why are you being so protective over Myungeun Hyung?" Hanbin asked looking at him.

"Because, Myungeun is a sweet girl and she deserves much more from what Junhoe always does." Jinhwans' words were harsh and Junhoe could feel himself getting irritated at how his older friend spoke about his girlfriend. "If you don't plan to keep seeing her, I suggest you let her go. She isn't a doll you can string around."

With that Jinhwan turned and left the boys standing there speechless.

"I sometimes forget he is older than us." Bobby spoke looking at Jinhwans' back.

"But you have to admit, he is right though." Hanbin looked at Junhoe.

Junhoe sighed and walked off in the opposite direction as Jinhwan. "See you guys later."

Bobby and Hanbin exchanged looks and only felt worried for Junhoe.

- - -

Mijoo ran her fingers through her hair feeling frustrated. "I don't see why you won't break up with him."

Myungeun had her head down as she chewed on her bottom lip.

"He hasn't taken you out on a date in what two months and I hardly see you guys ever together. When I go with Jinhwan to his hangouts with the guys, I always expect to see you there but you're not. Junhoe always says you don't answer your phone. Then I text you and surprise surprise we both realize he is lying to you so he can flirt around!" Mijoo stood up from the bench they were sitting at the moment Jinhwan left. "Do you know how messed that is?"

Myungeun shut her eyes and sighed. "I know, but he sometimes makes it up to me."

Sometimes?

Yeah right.

"What does he do for you Jin?" Mijoo called her by her nickname. No one knows about it but her close friends and Jinhwan. "Don't say 'lunch' or 'bubble tea' because that is crap!"

The younger girl looked away and stayed quiet.

"Unbelievable Jin!"

"Hey what's going on?" a voice appeared suddenly and there stood Junhoe with his eyebrows raised looking at the two girls.

Myungeun looked up at her boyfriend and stood up from her spot. "Are you done with your class?"

He nodded at her and looked at Mijoo who was about blow up at him. He could see her face turning red and not because she was blushing.

Just the sight of him, Mijoo had so much frustration in her because of him. She wanted to tell him what was really on her mind. But she held back for the sake of her friend. "Where is Jinhwan?"

Junhoe shrugged his shoulders. "I don't keep tabs on your boyfriend."

Mijoo scoffed. "You don't keep tabs on your girlfriend either."

He heard her comment and opened his mouth to reply back but Myungeun stood up and got in the middle between the two. "June, let's go get something to eat hm?"

He clenched his jaw as he and Mijoo had a stare down and closed his eyes smiling suddenly. "Yeah, let's go. I'll treat you today."

Myungeun let out a breath and looked at Mijoo who was rolling her eyes and as she looked to the side she saw Jinhwan coming back with a plastic bag in his right hand.

"I'll see you later Myungeun. Call me." Mijoo got her things and went to Jinhwan. He waved to Myungeun and Junhoe and smiled at Mijoo walking to him.

Junhoe closed his eyes and tried to relax. "What is with your friend and my friend talking to me about our relationship? Can't they mind their own business."

"Not when they know something isn't right." Myungeun mumbled to herself but he heard it as clear as crystal.

"So what are you trying to say? There is a problem in our relationship?" he suddenly took a step closer to her and when he did so Myungeun took a step back.

"N-no, I was j-just saying, they could be worried or something." Myungeun prayed her words would get him to lighten up and forget about this mess.

His right eyebrow went up and tilted his head to the side.

She is lying...I know she is.

He moved back and held out his hand. "Are we going to go eat or what?"

Myungeun frowned as she looked at his hand.

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter