Yunhyeong

Different Types
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunhyeong & Jisoo (Lovelyz) 

- - - 

It would be any minute and no more time would be wasted waiting.

Yunhyeong sighed as he leaned against the brick wall that would stick to his clothes or his hair pulling on him, only making him feel annoyed.

Lately he had been picking up his younger sister from her private women's university. He came home late one day from being with Jinhwan and Chanwoo and for being late, he got punishment from his parents. It could have been worst like getting his cell phone or tablet taken away but he got off easy.

He had a two week punishment for picking up his sister even though she is younger she could manage herself. But he didn't want to argue and make it much worse. He saw a few girls walking out of the gates and he sighed with relief knowing classes were over.

He pushed himself off the wall letting his eyes scan around hoping to find is adorable cute sister.

A few girls were passing by whispering at each other as they saw Yunhyeong looking around. He paid no attention to anyone but one did catch his eyes since they kept looking at him shyly. He smiled at them nervously and bowed his head slightly.

"Yunhyeong!"

He heard his name being called and before he could even process who it was; a slimmer body slammed into him making his legs stumble back and quickly wrap his arms around her. He chuckled as the girl pulled away and smiled.

"I didn't think you would come!" Eunjin said smiling at him.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I figured why not? I would rather face this then losing my cell phone."

She laughed as she fixed the strap on her shoulder for a moment but being a gentleman as he is, Yunhyeong took his sisters bag and putting it on his shoulder adding more weight from his bag. "How was school?"

Eunjin rolled her eyes at the lame conversation he was trying to bring up but she smiled when she saw a girl walking past her. "Oh wait a minute."

The girl stopped in her tracks slowly turning around staring at the young girl who called out to her. "Yes?"

Yunhyeong averted his eyes to the girl that stood only a few feet away from him. Her hair was a honey brown with bangs covering her forehead. Her perfectly oval shaped face with her big dark eyes with her nose perfectly straight in the middle. Her lips that seemed to have faded lip gloss on. She was holding her books in her arms up against her chest.

"Were you able to get the notes from last class? I kind of saw you struggling at the last minute." Eunjin smiled going up to her. "You can borrow mine if you like?"

The girl widen her eyes at the generous girl letting her borrow her notes. It was only her second day to the school and she met someone who was being very generous. "Oh I couldn't. I don't want to be a bother."

"Nonsense. My sister likes helping others. It just comes with a price." Yunhyeong smirked at the girl. "OW!"

Eunjin smacked her brother on the arm for the rude comment. "Be quiet Song Yunhyeong!"

She turned back to the girl who widen her eyes at the tall good looking handsome boy who was standing a few feet from her.

Impossible...

"Don't listen to my brother. He thinks he is funny." Eunjin rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag getting her spiral full of notes.

"Pfft, I am funny!" he chuckled nudging her to the side.

"Yeah, funny looking." Eunjin laughed making him roll his eyes and averted them to the girl in front of him.

He saw how her eyes never left his. He kept looking at her and it was slowly coming back to him having this unexpected feeling of him knowing her before. He studied her facial features again and then the light bulb went off in his mind.

Yunhyeong widen his eyes and took a step back. "Oh. Wow."

The girl widen her eyes more realizing he remembered her and blinked away as she looked down.

"AH-HA! Found them!" Eunjin said looking at the girl. "Here you go. Just find me tomorrow in the canteen around noon to one and give it back to me."

The girl picked up her head and looked at the girl putting a smile on her face. "Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow."

Eunjin nodded as she handed her bag back to her brother. "Let's go brother!"

Yunhyeong met eyes with his sister for a moment before they went back to the girl from years ago. He stayed in his spot for a moment before he felt his legs move and pull him away from the girl left standing there.

After all these years.

- - -

"How about this one?"

"No."

"Ok, how about this one?"

"No."

He sighed this time and picked up another one. "This one?"

"No."

Yunhyeong bent down to his feet and scratched the back of his head. "You know for a girl your picky when it comes to flowers."

"I am not!" she pouted putting her arms on her hips. "I just want it to mean something."

"A flower is just a flower." he stood up looking at her. "Just pick one."

"Each flower has a different meaning to them! A rose means love but their colors have different meaning." she sighed moving her hair back behind her ear.

Yunhyeong opened his mouth to say something but she was fast enough to point her finger at him.

"I will not pick a rose because it common amongst flowers." she glared at him.

He closed his mouth and smiled seeing how worked up she would be. They had only been dating for three months but he enjoyed her time with her. A lot, they started off by friends since they were desk buddies and at times she would cover for him when she didn't have too.

Then in return, he would do the same. Soon after being on the same side, they exchanged numbers and that quick friendship became more. He thought she was adorable and funny. She was the same like every other girl.

Scared of bugs.

Scared of scary things.

Laughed at the funniest things.

Smiled at herself for getting good grades.

It was just cute and his heart would just jump all the time with excitement.

"Hi can I help you?" a girl not that much older than them came out from the store.

"Oh yes please!" Yunhyeong put his hands on his girlfriends shoulders and turned her to the worker. "Help her pick a flower please."

Not liking the remark, she elbowed him in the rib and smiled at the girl as they went inside. He couldn't help by how cute she got getting mad at him. At times he couldn't explain it but he enjoyed his time with her. Every day he could feel himself falling more and more possibly in love with her.

It felt crazy.

- - -

Arriving at home, Yunhyeong went to his room and threw his back to the floor and sat on the edge of the bed for a moment before he heard footsteps coming from his sister. He called out to her just before she went to her room. "Do you know that girls name?"

Eunjin blinked for a moment and her jaw dropped as her eyes widen realizing she didn't.

"I'll take that as a no." he chuckled at her forgetfulness. "Close my door, I got homework."

She did was she was told and now it's just him alone and in his thoughts. He sighed closing his eyes and didn't wish for anything. He stood up going to closet searching for a small box that contained old memories that he once forgot and felt only like a dream.

He stared at it for a whole ten minutes while he was sitting on the bed with his legs crossed. He sighed finally deciding to open it and saw a few pictures and an old crusted red and pink carnation together as their pedals could break and fall off by a single touch.

He brought them up to his nose and there was no scent.

He put them to the side carefully and picked up the picture he used to spend him time staring at for weeks before he put it away.

It was of a girl who had the same facial features of the girl he saw today. No doubt about it. She didn't change much expect for the bangs and being much older.

Her name is Seo Jisoo.

- - -

It wasn't easy.

Seeing the one person who meant so much to you one time and seeing them after so long. It was never a simple task. It was only possible if you put up the best facade and try to move past it or just pretend not to know each other and be strangers.

So many options yet all late reactions to do anything.

Jisoo entered her home as she saw three familiar people sitting on the sofa. Her mom, her friend and her daughter. They smiled at her and waited until she went to them and had to force a smile on her face.

It was always the hardest thing to do for her after a few years.

"Honey do you remember Lee Mijoo? You both went to middle school together. You both were so close before we left." her mother spoke to her holding her hand.

Jisoo bowed to both guests. They each smiled and did the same back.

"Take Mijoo to your room to catch up." her mother insisted.

Jisoo nodded as Mijoo stood up excusing herself following the girl into her room. She closed the door and leaned against it.

"I thought you would never get here." Mijoo sighed closing her eyes. "It's even a miracle my mom made it here. I was surprised to see her at home and then she made me change."

A smile formed on Jisoo's face as she took off her bag and put her things on the table. "It's nice to see you after so long."

"Same here." Mijoo went up to her giving her a hug. "How are you really? Emails don't really count from everything. Tell me honestly."

They went to her bed sitting on top crossing their legs.

Jisoo sighed and grabbed one of her pillows and hugged it. "It was hard at first. I wish we didn't leave and I wish I didn't have to ruin everything. But -- what would be the point of it all?"

The girl across from her let out a scoff. "You have a point but you needed to get better. That's what matters."

"Did you ever tell him?" Jisoo asked looking at her friend. She was the only one who knew the real reason along with her friend Myungeun but she kept most in touch with Mijoo by emails and some text messaging.

Mijoo gave her a look and rolled her eyes. "No and you're lucky he doesn't even remember me from middle school. It's just kind of weird how I'm dating one of his friends right now."

"What?" her eyes widen at her friend. "Tell me more!"

Mijoo laughed feeling her cheeks heat up. "Here he is."

She pushed her phone to Jisoo and her eyes became crescents almost looking at the picture of Mijoo and her boyfriend. He had cute eyes and was the same height as her. "What's he like?"

"Sweet and funny and caring. He actually knew Myungeun before I met him and Bobby. What a small world right?" she shook her head and put her phone away.

They each stayed quiet and enjoyed the silence for a moment until Mijoo turned to ask a question but saw Jisoo in a trance in her own thoughts. She tilted her head to the side and moved close enough to snap her fingers in front of her face.

Jisoo blinked away and turned back to her friend.

"Out with it." was all she said. Mijoo knew Jisoo since they were small until middle school when she left to Canada. It wasn't easy seeing her leave but she had to get better. Keeping in touch by technology can only do so much. They couldn't talk on the phone since the time zone was different. So they had to settle for what they could.

Biting her bottom lip nervously made Jisoo fell nauseated inside. She shook her head once and Mijoo gave her a look to 'spit it out' or else. Not wanting to stall any longer, she sighed and stopped biting her lip. "I saw him today."

"Him? You mean..?" Mijoo widen her eyes and covered in surprise.

"Song. Yun. Hyeong."

"How is that even possible?" she asked her friend removing her hand from . "It's been years!"

Jisoo sighed and hugged the pillow closer to herself. "It was only my second day of school and his younger sister let me borrow her notes from my last class. She had no idea who I was. I didn't even know it was him until I heard his name from his sisters' mouth."

"Then what?"

"It took a moment for him to realize it was me too." she sighed and put her face into the pillow. "What am I going to do?"

Mijoo couldn't help but laugh. "Wow this is gold!"

Jisoo moved from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter