Hanbin: Part Two

Different Types
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin & Hayi 

- - - 

Before she could answer, she was already at in the dance floor. The song playing was upbeat but it suddenly slowed down to something soft. It was to give a few people a break from just playing upbeat music. Hanbin suddenly felt nervous as he slowly placed his hands on her small waist. He looked into her small brown eyes as she placed her hands on his shoulders.

Instead he moved her arms to be around his neck so he could feel her small fingers randomly play with his hair. He put his hands on her waist like before and placed his forehead on hers'. The silence between them felt awkward yet relaxing. As he stared into her eyes, he could see that she had many questions and he was ready to answer any one of them. 

"This is the first time we've actually done something without your parents help." she said only loud enough for him to hear.

He didn't say anything. He only kept looking at her.

She broke off the gaze from him and sighed. "If you're not going to talk, at least let me go back to my friend."

When he heard the last words, his arms suddenly wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer. "Not going to happen."

She suddenly felt her heart jumping from his action. Her cheeks started to feel hot and it wasn't because from all the dancing. "Then at least let's have a conversation."

He shut his eyes as the music kept playing. "Thank you for not wearing a skirt."

She suddenly felt a smile form on her face. "Why couldn't I wear a skirt?"

He opened his eyes and looked down at her. "Because, then other boys around here would want you for themselves and I couldn't let that happen."

She gave me a teasing look. "It's not your call on what I can and cannot wear."

He raised his eyebrows and their bodies swayed side to side. "It is when you're around my protection and..."

He bit his bottom lip unsure of how to finish the sentence.

Hayi looked up and blinked her eyes. "And what?"

He his lips as he thought of something quick. "I can't just have my first crush being looked at by other guys when I only want her for me."

The song suddenly ended and Hayi was lost for words. She removed her arms from his neck and had slightly open.

He...

He... remembers me?

"You..." she started to say before the music suddenly turned loud and nothing else could be heard. She gained the power to move her legs and walk pass him hoping to find a way out. She passed by Changkyun, who saw her leaving. He was about to go after her when he saw a guy from earlier following her.

Hayi found the door and pushed it open as she let herself out. She saw no one around but her security guy. She quickly started walking hoping to find a taxi to take her home but instead she felt a pull on her wrist making her turn around.

"Hayi where are you going?" he asked looking at her worried.

She tried to pull away from him but his hold was strong. "I'm going home."

He knew it was because of what he had said. He had been wanting to tell her the truth the moment Jiwon questioned him the day she arrived at his house. This whole time, his old first crush never left his heart. It was always there kept hidden.

"Let me explain please." he pleaded as the taxi pulled up in front of them. "We can talk at home."

She didn't have much of a choice, so she nodded her head and went inside the taxi. Hanbin gave him the direction and inside the car they rode in silence with only the radio making noise.

- - -

Sitting on the sofa at home didn't help fix things either. Hayi had changed into the comfortable clothes as Hanbin was in his room looking for something. When he found what he was looking for, he handed it to Hayi.

It was a photo album.

She looked at it and then back at him. He sat in front of her as she placed the album on her lap and opened it as all the pictures were of her and him together. Them celebrating their birthdays, their first day of school, Christmas, and any other events that they each shared together.

A tear was forming in Hayi's eyes and when she didn't blink it slid down her cheek. Hanbin leaned forwards and wiped it away.

"I've had this the moment you left." he said quietly. "I never forget to look at it before I go to sleep."

She turned a few more pages and saw her and her parents smiling on her seventh birthday, that was the best birthday she had. She had ice cream cake, she wore a pink princess dress and above all Hanbin was her prince. She covered her face with her hands and started to cry.

Hanbin felt the pain his heart in seeing her cry. He moved from his spot and closed the album placing it on the coffee table and pulled Hayi into a hug. "Don't cry Hayi."

She uncovered her face and hid her face in his chest.

"I'm sorry I lied when you were here. It was just unexpected to see you again after so many years and knowing that my feelings for you never really left it made me nervous on what I would do." he sighed and held her tighter. "When I heard about your parents I desperately wanted to go and find you. I wanted to be there for you."

She pulled away from him and wiped her tears away. "Why couldn't you just tell me?"

He looked down for a moment and sighed. "I don't know, I'm sorry."

She bit her bottom lip and did the unthinkable. She reached for his hand and grabbed it with hers. Hanbin was shocked for a moment as he saw their hands together but instead he fixed them so their fingers could be between one others.

"I'm really sorry Hayi," he said again. "I won't lie to you again."

"If it makes you feel better," she said softly with a small smiling forming her face. "You were my first crush too."

He suddenly let out a chuckle and leaned back on the sofa. "What about now?"

She looked away from him for a moment and tried to hide her smile. "I'm not sure, I mean you are attractive and handsome and I've felt butterflies in my stomach a few times too by you."

He smiled even bigger just hearing that. He moved his body to face her without letting go of her hand. "Then let's date."

She blinked at him. "Are you serious?"

He nodded. "I am, lets date a bit and see where it takes us."

Hayi pursed her lips together and gave him a nod. "Ah, also, there is no need to be jealous of Changkyun."

He suddenly gave her a glare. "Are you sure?"

She nodded and moved herself closer to him. "He and I are just friends. Nothing more."

He trusted her words and relaxed. "Fine."

"Hanbin..." she called out to him. He looked at her and waited for what she was going to say next. "What are we going to tell your parents?"

He hadn't thought that far. He bit his bottom lip and sighed. "Let's just keep it between us for now. When and if we are officially together than we will tell them."

Hayi gave a nod and leaned her heard against his shoulder. She shut her eyes as she hugged his arm. He smiled at her action and kissed the top of her head. They stayed that way until they both heard the front door opening. Hayi grabbed the album and went to her room. Hanbin went to his and acted like he was just getting up to go to the bathroom.

He said hello to his parents and when they went to their room he lightly knocked on Hayi's. She opened it letting him and he smiled. "It will be ok. I promise."

She nodded and all she could do was trust him.

- - -

A  few months had passed by and Hanbin was smiling more than before. Every morning when he woke up he got dressed quickly and would go to Hayi's room to have their morning conversation before breakfast. They both would leave the house together and when no one was looking he would grab her hand and walk her to work.

Sometimes she would go to school with him on her days off and stay in the library for a bit and then during his breaks they would meet up with him and his friends.

Myungeun would sometime be there and others she would be around a group of other boys who looked older than her. When Hayi asked Junhoe about it, he only shrugged his shoulder and continued talking to other girls.

Their relationship was always a roller coaster.

He better realize how wonderful she is before he loses her.

Hayi took a bite of her snack and felt Hanbin put his arm around her shoulders. He would kiss her temples a few times making the guys make faces and roll their eyes.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter