Donghyuk

Different Types
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghyuk & Yerin (15&)

- - - 

Everyone has a daily routine that they like to follow, and it gets to the point that if they mess it up for a second. It feels unusual and confusing. It's difficult shaking off the feeling and trying to get back to normal.

But what is normal?

Nothing to Donghyuk was normal. He didn't believe in such things. If his schedule for class or practice had to change he would adjust and before he could get used to it, it would change again. His friends had different schedules and the times were always changing.

It was no point to get adjusted.

But there was always one thing Donghyuk did before he left home. Since the moment he saw her, he never missed a chance on doing it.

Her name is Baek Yerin.

They had two classes with each other but never spoke. Donghyuk had always thought she was very pretty but he had never expected her to have such a beautiful voice. He accidently stayed later then he should one night and when he was leaving the practice room he heard a powerful voice just a few doors down.

He slowly walked up to the room and stopped in his tracks as the girl with dark brown hair was singing and seemed tired from so much practice. He wasn't sure what came over him but Donghyuk walked away from the room and stopped at a vending machine getting a cold water bottle for her.

He placed by her the door and placed a yellow post it on the bottle.

Don't over work your vocals.

- KDH

He smiled as he looked at her one last time and walked off going home. As he was sitting on the bus looking outside, he wasn't sure why but she occupied his mind and wanted to know her. He was already wondering if she got the bottled water and thought who left it since he only put his initials.

A smiled appeared on his face feeling his heart pump fast but within a second it faded and started thinking what she if thought he was some weird stalker or something. He hissed at himself and slightly smacked himself on the side.

What could he do now? He was getting close to his house and it was too late to even fix is gesture. He sighed and just tried to forget what he did. But as fate was playing with him, he saw her again the next day in class smiling with one of her friends.

Her smile did it all for him.

Her smile, made his heart skip a beat and made his mind go blank.

That had never happened before.

He felt his hands getting sweaty and he couldn't get them to stop.

He was lost for words that same day when they got to be partners to work on an assignment.

She has the cutest eye smiles.

One of his friend was in that class and was working with her friend. He thought maybe he could get to know Yerin more about her by asking his friend and maybe he wouldn't be so nervous.

- - -

After class Donghyuk was standing outside waiting for Mino to come out. When he did, the two girls stopped and looked at Donghyuk.

"Hey Mino Hyung, can we talk for a bit?" Donghyuk stepped forward and bowed slightly at the two girls.

Yerin smiled at him and the girl next to her was Park Jimin, she whispered to Yerin making her giggle while her cheeks turned pink.

Mino nodded his head and hugged Jimin for a quick moment and waved to the girls. "What's up man?"

Donghyuk looked over his shoulder waiting for the girls to be a bit further. Mino turned around and smiled as he saw his two favorite people keep walking. "Are you and Jimin together or something?"

Mino rubbed the back of his neck feeling shy. "Not really, but I plan on it. She is something, I mean, she is different from most girls and I really like her. I've liked her for a long time. She is special to me."

Donghyuk nodded his head and bit his bottom lip.

"Why are you asking about Jimin?" Mino tilted his head to the side. "Don't tell me you --"

The younger one widen his eyes and waved his hands in front of him. "No! I sort of have feelings for Yerin."

Mino widen his eyes. "Huh? Really? Wait... a minute..K..D..H?"

Donghyuk widens his eyes and slightly opened his mouth.

"Holy ! You're the one who left Yerin the bottled water!" Mino's voice when up with a smile spread across his face. "Dude, she has been trying to figure out who left that for her."

Hearing that, Donghyuk's heart started pumping quickly and he felt his cheeks burning.

"Wait until I tell her!" Mino suddenly took off running trying to catch up with the girls.

It took a moment or two to realize what just happened. "Wait Hyung!"

Donghyuk grabbed his strap from his bag and ran after his friend. He turned the corner and found Mino standing next to Jimin and Yerin listening to what he had to say. Donghyuk bit his bottom lip and made his way over to them.

"Hyung can I --"

"Did you really leave me the bottled water leaving the note?" Yerin asked looking at him with a serious facial expression.

Donghyuk tried to dry his throat but he didn't have any saliva. He felt his cheeks burning and gave a nod. "I uh.. was leaving the practice room and I accidently saw you before I left and I got it for you."

"Awwwh that's so sweet!" Jimin smiled nudging Yerin to the side. "Your found you're prince Yerin-ah!"

Yerin smiled and put her head down feeling embarrassed.

Donghyuk rubbed the back of his neck and nudged Mino who had a smirk on his face and suddenly moved closer to Jimin placing his arm on her shoulders. "Why don't we all get lunch together?"

Mino eyed Jimin for help and she soon got the message. "Oh! That's a great idea."

Before Yerin and Donghyuk could object; Mino and Jimin started walking away to the canteen.

Donghyuk gave a timid smile looking at Yerin; who felt the same way. He followed next to her as they walked side by side. It was silent for a moment until their hands would causally hit each other since they were swinging back and forth lightly. Donghyuk took a step to the side and placed his hands in his pockets.

"Sorry." he mumbled at her.

She shook her head with a smile.

Her smile really is cute and adorable.

When they arrived, Mino went to go get something to eat and Jimin was walking around looking for a table. When she found one, Donghyuk couldn't help but observe what was going on. A group of boys were whispering amongst themselves and laughing as Jimin sat down and placed her things down.

Yerin sighed and stomped over there to handle things. She grabbed the carton of milk and poured it on one of the boys.

Donghyuk was shock for a moment as the girl he was crushing on turned into a bad one.

Yerin threw the empty carton at the guy. "What did you say about my friend!"

"Yerin stop it!" Jimin stood up and grabbed her arm.

Yerin refused and stood closer to the boy who stood up suddenly and was steaming with anger.

Donghyuk stayed in his spot not knowing what to do.

Mino suddenly came to his side and nudged his arm. "What are you doing?"

The young one looked at him and then pointed to the scene.  Mino causally turned his head and widen his eyes. "! Stay here!"

Mino went into scene and grabbed Yerin out of the way standing in front of her. "What seems to be the problem boys?"

"Tell that girl to mind her own business!" the guy with milk on his hair that was now dripping to his shirt. "She spilled milk on me for no reason!"

Yerin scoffed and crossed her arms. "That's hard to believe when you know exactly why I spilled it on you! You and your friends were making rude comments about my friend!"

The guy with milk in his hair moved forward to touch her but Mino pushed him back. "I don't think so. Don't you dare touch her!"

The boys were face to face glaring at each other.

"Walk away while I'm being calm." Mino spoke under his breath.

The guy rolled his eyes and looked back at them. "Whatever, you're not worth it."

Donghyuk took a step forward finally and made his way over to the girls. He was able to tap Jimin on the shoulder calling her over and to call Yerin who was still standing behind Mino. The girls stepped back and before the guy swung his arm to Mino, he got stopped by Hanbin and Bobby.

"What's going on here?" Bobby raised his eyebrow and looked at the guy. "If I were you, I suggest you get lost along with your boys."

The guy with milk hissed and walked off along with his two friends.

Bobby, Hanbin and Mino said hello to each other and soon Mino turned around looking for the girls. He spotted them a few feet away and made his way to them. He patted Yerin on the head. "What will I do with your stubbornness."

Yerin shrugged. "I can't let people like that hurt Jimin."

Mino smiled and looked at Jimin who was looking to the side with her arms across herself. He walked up to her and hugged her. "You ok?"

She only nodded and stepped away from him feeling uncomfortable knowing people were staring. He knew why, it was because she wasn't skinny like most girls. Her body figure was different and she wasn't always comfortable when someone like Mino was around her.

He sighed at her gesture and looked at Yerin, who only nodded her head. Mino smiled and grabbed Jimin by the hand and walked her out of the canteen leaving Donghyuk, Hanbin Bobby and Yerin.

Hanbin and Bobby said hello to Yerin and then mentioned they would be practicing later tonight and that Donghyuk needed to be there. Donghyuk nodded and they left.

Yerin stayed in her place and gave an unsure smile of not knowing what to do. Donghyuk took this chance to do something. He wasn't sure what but he moved his head to the side and she got the hint leaving the canteen as well.  Instead they left campus ground and found a small cafe down the street.

They walked in and ordered something light. Yerin poked at her salad and bit her bottom lip. Donghyuk could sense something was bother her and he was sure it had something to do with Jimin. He didn't want to be nosy in finding out, he rather wait until she told him first.

"You want to know don't you?" Yerin mumbled but loud enough for him to hear.

"Umm.." he sat back in his seat and bit his bottom lip. He cleared his throat and looked at her. "I am curious but I mean I barely know much of you. Wouldn't I just be a stranger to you right now?"

She smiled and leaned forward on the table. "If you're friend with Mino Oppa, I'm sure it's ok for us to be friends right?"

Friends...

Donghyuk only nodded and leaned forward on the table as well.

Yerin sighed and pushed her salad to the side and took a sip of her water. "Jimin and I have been best friends for a long time. Mino Oppa has been friends with us since last year. He is actually Jimin's savoir."

She chuckled as she remembered a memory.

- - -

One day of last year, Yerin and Jimin were eating ramen along with other sides on the table enjoying their afternoon until some boys came by and made a pig noise.

Jimin stopped chewing her food and looked down at her food. Yerin had seen her friend stop eating and pushed her food to the side.

"Man I didn't know school accepted animals." one guy said and his friends was laughing.

"Who would have thought animals can read and write?" the other one nudged as the joke kept going.

Yerin looked at the boys and stood on her feet. "What did you just say?"

The boys smiled and looked at her. "Oh sweetheart, we weren't talking about you."

She scoffed and crossed her arms.  "I'm not stupid so repeat what you just said about my friend!"

One boy smirked and leaned forward to her ear. "Why are you friends with someone who doesn't have a good body like you?"

"Excuse me?" Yerin couldn't believe her ears. These boys were being very immature to her friend just because she wasn't skinny like her?

Who said every girl needs to be skinny and beautiful?

Who said it's better to be skin and bones?

Who said skin and bones is perfection?

Feelings so much rage inside her Yerin grabbed her glass of water and threw it on the boys.

"WHAT THE HELL!" one of the boys shouted at her.

"Do you realize that you just insulted not only me but my friend! You should be ashamed of yourself! She is beautiful just the way she is! What does her body figure matter to you anyways?" Yerin raised her voice at the boys. She grabbed her food and dumped it on the boys getting them dirty.

The boys yelled at her action and weren't feeling to happy either. One boy pushed her making her stumble back.

"Yerin!" Jimin suddenly stood up finally after only hearing the conversation. She felt too ashamed to even stand and defend herself.

Yerin pushed the boy back and he stumbled on the ramen that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter