Jiwon (Bobby)

Different Types
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon & Jeongyeon (TWICE) 

- - - 

Just when all is well in life. Fate has its way in making things happen for a reason.

It always does.

Jeongyeon was walking to her next class but stopped in front of the door seeing a paper in front.

CLASS IS CANCELED UNTIL NEXT WEEK.

She sighed and just as she turned around. Her body bumped into someone else and the worse happened. She had been carrying her spiral with some loose paper and they went flying up in the air separating from each other.

She fell to the floor landing on her and saw the person she bumped into was also on the floor. It was a guy. He hissed and turned to her. His eyes were small but sort of cute in a strange way. He sighed and collected the papers that were around and stood up. He held out his hand and looked at the person on the floor.

He tilted his head to the side.

Is she a girl with that hair cut?

He waited for her to take his hand to help her up but she didn't move. "Look, I don't have all day for you to hold out my hand. Are you ok?"

Jeongyeon looked at him and scoffed. She stood up on her own just fine and took the papers from him. "I'm fine. Sorry for ruining your day."

He raised his brows and squinted his eyes to her.

She looks familiar?

He moved forward making her move back and made a face. Then what happened next was very unexpected.

Jeongyeon sneezed right in front of his face.

Oh no...

She looked at him and his face wasn't too happy. She bit her bottom lip and did what she could best. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't expecting a sneeze."

As soon as he opened his eyes, they weren't very happy.

That's when she ran for it.

Oh. My. Gosh!

Jeongyeon just randomly sneezed in front of his face just right after they bumped into each other. That was going to be very memorable for the both of them. She didn't know where she was going but she stopped after she took a turn on the right and leaned against the wall.

"I should be safe now." she mumbled to herself as she was gaining air into her lungs. She put her head back and heard some distance laughing. She turned to the side saw a group of boys just standing laughing around. She then saw one person she recognized.

The one she sneezed on.

"Shut up! It's not funny!" he whined as he tried to remove all the spit from his face. "It's just gross."

"Hey sneezes happen unexpectedly." one tall boy said as he looked at him. "But that must have been hilarious just to even witness."

"Shut up Yunhyeong!" he punched the tall boy in the arm. "I got to go, my family is having friends over."

His friends just stayed there laughing away as they went the other way. Jeongyeon was again saved knowing they weren't going in her direction. She closed her eyes feeling relief washing over her before she pushed herself from the wall and walked out of the building.

"What an embarrassing moment. I'm definitely keeping this one to myself." she said as she headed out and looked for the bus stop. Just as she got closer, she saw someone familiar. She widen her eyes and turned around. "I spoke to soon."

She turned around slowly and saw the boy she had sneezed on. She hissed and saw a taxi. She went to the curb of the sidewalk and called it over to her. She was just going to have to use her allowance money to get out this embarrassment.

It only took twenty minutes for her to arrive home. Well more like an apartment building and slowly went up to the fifth floor. Her dad had gotten a better job two years making them move away. They owned restaurants and from time to time, they open up a small business and look for staff members to help out of leave it to someone in the family.

Her older sister was studying and she usually stayed in the dorms not coming over much. As soon as she entered her home, she saw her mom walking around trying to put on her earring and her dad was just buttoning up his shirt.

"Hi honey," he said and came to give her a peck on her forehead. "How was school?"

Jeongyeon nodded. "Fine, one of my classes is canceled until next week. What's going on?"

"Oh honey, I forgot to tell you. We are meeting some old friends of ours. Remember you and their son would always play together. You would call him 'Bunny'." her mom said as she put the other earring on.

"You mean Jiwon?" the young girl tilted her head to the side. "Wait we are all going to see family?"

Her parents nodded with a smile. They were old friends as teenagers and discussed that they would keep in touch as much as they could. Their son Kim Jiwon was a year older than Jeongyeon but they got along very well and were good friends for a while until the last two years.

They had moved around a lot not giving them a chance to see each other. When that happens, things change and so do people, whether they believe it or not.

"Now, go get dressed." her mom turned her around facing her room.

"Can I wear one of my ripped jeans?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I suppose, as long as it's nice." her mom said pushing her inside and closing the door. "You have ten minutes honey."

Jeongyeon let out a laugh and loved how her parents were ok with how she dressed. Unlike most girls, she wasn't always into wearing a skirt or short shorts. She was more into jeans and a nice shirt. Her hair was always simple to manage since it was now a bob pixie cut. She only had to put water on it, brush it down and she was set to go.

She found one of her favorite jeans with a few ripped parts and found a black shirt with a gray cardigan. She put a bit of blush and a touch of light pink lipstick on. She grabbed her shoes and went to out of her room putting them on at the entrance. "All set to go."

Her parents nodded and they left their home heading out.

- - -

The sound of music blasting from his earphones made him go off into another world. It was his passion and love.

Music.

He wanted to release a demo someday and become the best rapper he could be. He also wanted to produce his own work and have Hanbin by his side as they did music together.

A knock was heard on his door as he looked up from his notebook where he was scribbling and took off one of his earphones. "Yeah?"

The door opened and his mom came in with a smile on her face. "Are you ready Jiwon?"

He sighed and stood up. "Is this enough?"

She eyes him as she looked at his clothes. He wore a white shirt with a black and white plaid shirt over with black jeans that were ripped around his knees. "I suppose so."

He rolled his eyes. "Mom, you just said friends were coming. It's not like it's an marriage meeting."

She laughed at his remark. "You never know."

He widen his eyes. "Mom seriously?"

The doorbell rang and she clapped her hands together. "They are here!"

Jiwon rubbed his temples and sighed as he turned off the music from his phone and walked out of his room walking down the hall. He saw familiar faces and knew right away who they were. They were old family friends from when he was growing up. He had a small crush on the young girl he always played with but he figured they would never happen. They were just kids back then. Just when they came into the living room, his eyes fell to the girl standing next to her mom.

No. Freaking. Way.

He smirked to the side as he felt his eye lids closing and turned around covering his smile yet he felt the sudden urge for revenge.

"This is our son, Jiwon." he heard his mother talk. "Well he likes to go by 'Bobby' at school and with his friends. But at home, its Jiwon."

He turned around and bowed to the two other couple and when he met eyes with the girl with the bob hair cut. She widen her eyes and he cheeks started to turn red.

This will be fun.

"Jeongyeon, do you remember Jiwon?" his mom said. "You would call him 'Bunny' since you mentioned he looked like one and you couldn't say 'Bobby' when you were smaller."

She tried maintain herself from making another embarrassing moment and gave his mother a nod. "Yes... um.. it's been a while."

"Oh sweetie, I remember you had longer hair. Why did you cut it?" she asked as she ushered them to sit down on the sofa.

"I just wanted something new." she said with a smile trying to avoid Jiwon's eyes.

"Well you still look beautiful." she smiled and looked at her parents. "Where is Seungyeon?"

"Oh she stays on campus due to her studies." Mr. Yoo spoke up. "How is school going for you Jiwon?"

He looked at the older man. "Um.. things are great. Today was an interesting day though."

Jiwon eyed Jeongyeon who was looking at him with wide eyes.

Oh no.. don't...

"Oh? What happed dear?" his mother asked interested.

Jiwon smiled again and looked away from Jeongyeon looking at his mother. "I was walking down the hallway and just before I get to my class, I see a paper saying its cancelled until next week and when I was about to leave this girl knocks me down and her papers she had are just flying up in the air. I help her get her things and held out my hand to help her up but she refused to take it."

He looked back at Jeongyeon and saw her biting her bottom lip making a face trying to get him to stop. He only keeps smirking at her.

"Just as she stands up, she sneezes in my face!" he looked again and she covered her face in her hands. "I just stand there feeling grossed out feeling sneezed on. She ends up saying sorry and runs away."

It was quiet around the room until Mr. Yoo starts laughing. "My goodness, what an experience."

Mrs. Yoo started laughing. "That poor girl was probably so embarrassed."

Jeongyeon looked up at her parents as they had smile on their faces along with Mrs. Kim. She sighed and her eyes went to Jiwon.

"Yeah maybe." he was still smirking at her.

Then Mr. Yoo remembered something. "Wait a minute, Jeongyeon didn't you say your class was cancelled until next week. Are you both in the same class?"

Jeongyeon thought about it for a moment and couldn't remember ever seeing Jiwon in her class or not. Then again, she sat in the middle. "I'm not sure."

"Are you talking Music Theory?" Jiwon asked her. "With Mr. Min Soo Hyuk?"

Her heart jumped just hearing her teachers name.

Crap.

She nodded faking a smile for everyone to believe. "What do you know, I guess we are in the same class."

Jiwon smiled and clapped his hands. "I knew you looked familiar."

Mrs. Kim smacked his arm making him flinch. "Jiwon, you've known this whole she was in your class and you didn't bring her over?"

Everyone stayed quiet to that remark.

"Mom that sounded weird just now. You make it sound as if we are dating." Jiwon scoffed and rubbed his arm. "Besides, Dad is home. No more grown-up talk for me."

Jiwon stood up and had a smile on his face as he bowed to the guests and eyed Jeongyeon. He noticed how simple she had dressed. Even if it was just old friends seeing each other from two years ago. She was still the same girl from a long time ago.

"Mrs. Yoo, I'm going to go out to the back. Do you think Jeongyeon would like to come along?" he asked looking at the young girl who just stared back at him.

Mrs. Yoo gave a light laugh and smiled. "I don't see why not. Besides, she will be bored with us talking."

Jiwon put his hands in his pockets and waited for her to stand up. When she did, he turned around and they went out to the back. He opened the door that led them out and he closed it. He went to turn on some lights and it felt like a romantic setting for a couple. Jeongyeon couldn't help but see how beautiful it was yet not trying to get the wrong idea.

Just further out a few feet, there was a pool with a pretty sea blue color as it gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter