Epilogue

Different Types
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In time each boy out of seven found the one girl that stole their hearts. Some might had to take their time others fell at first sight and made it a priority to get the girl.

Not all of the girls were aware of their own feelings to the boy and some where just scared of something happening to fast and unexpected.

In the end, it all worked out with the ups and downs when it comes to love. No one can say otherwise.

Each of them were happy in their relationships and time goes by fast and everyone was still together and hoped to go to the very end.

- - -

Junhoe & Myungeun: Two years.

Jinhwan & Mijoo: One Year and Eight Months.

Bobby & Jeongyeon: One Year and Five Months.

Hanbin & Hayi: One Year and Four Months.

Donghyuk & Yerin: One Year and Two Months.

Yunhyeong & Jisoo: One Year and Two Weeks.

Chanwoo & Dahyun: One Year.

- - -

Five Months Later.

It was a Friday evening and the boys were at the basketball court having a game until all the girlfriends showed up. Although being seven boys, the team was an odd number. Bobby had someone in mind and called Kihyun to come and join in to make it two groups with four boys each.

It worked out well as they were each enjoying themselves and just having fun.

"Why are the girls taking so long?" Junhoe asked as he caught the ball from Jinhwan and had it up in the air so Chanwoo couldn't reach it.

"I have no clue." Hanbin waved his arms in the air getting his attention to pass the ball.

"Does anyone know anything?" Yunhyeong asked as he was blocking Bobby

One person knew what was happening but he didn't want to say what. His promised his girlfriend he wouldn't say anything.

"Maybe they are planning a big event?" Donghyuk said as he got the ball from Chanwoo suddenly and jumped up to put the ball through the basket.

"No way!" Junhoe said shaking his head. "I just took Myungeun out like two days ago."

"Besides," Jinhwan got the ball from Hanbin and smirked at him. "We all have different anniversary dates. It can't be something huge."

"I agree with Jinhwan." Bobby blocked Yunhyeong for a moment. "Something has to be going on."

"What do you think Kihyun? You haven't said anything." Chanwoo asked him as he was bouncing the ball hoping he could pass the ball to him.

Kihyun smiled shaking his head. "I have no clue. Jennie just told me she was going to meet Jeongyeon and the rest of the girls for something."

"Wait a minute? Your girlfriend is with all of our girlfriends too?" Yunhyeong stopped bending down for a moment and stood. "What is seriously going on that eight girls have to do together?"

"Yeah?" Hanbin scoffed. "It's like when they go to the club and they have to go in groups to the restroom."

The boys laughed at his remarked.

"Something is definitely up." Jinhwan asked as he passed the ball to Junhoe but Donghyuk caught instead and passed it to Bobby.

"Someone should call and find out?" Junhoe said as he jumped up hitting the ball out of Bobby's hands.

"When the game ends." Hanbin grabbed the ball and passed it to Yunhyeong who passed it to Jinhwan but missed the pass and Kihyun caught the ball and through it to the basket making another point.

"Prepare to lose!" Bobby shouted as he bounced the ball with one hand and smirked at Hanbin who shook his head.

- - -

Eight girls.

One big house.

They were actually at Myungeun's home.

Her cousin was out for the day hanging with his friends so she called Mijoo to come over.

Once she had arrived, she had gotten a call from Yerin who had gotten a call from Jeongyeon.

Something was definitely up.

Jeongyeon met up with Jennie since Kihyun was going to go play ball with the boys w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter