Special Note: I

Different Types
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everyone, I really apperciate those of you who commented on the chapters you liked per member and for the end when it finished with Chanwoo. I'll apologize if his didn't make some sense at some point. I know it was rushed and for that is was because I really wanted to finish it and work on my other stories I'm working on. 

A few have been asking for sequels for Chanwoo and Dahyun...Honestly, I wouldn't know what to do for them. If anyone were to have a continuation. I was thinking Junhoe and Myungeun. I'm not sure why but I wanted to do something more with them. 

But it doesn't mean I won't work with Chanwoo and Dahyun, it just depends and they are like young. Because in my mind, they are their REAL AGE.. in real life. So them being young and innocent, I wouldn't know what to do lol. (I just have a few oneshots, I want to finish up and another story I was working on and stopped.) 

The other member that I ended  up working with a lot was Bobby and Jeongyeon. I had no clue my imagination would take me to 5 different oneshots to a mini series. The final installment is in work in progress and will be chaptered. So those of you haven't read those, go ahead and check them out ^^. 

- - - 

Now what I wanted to clear up was that some have asked me how did I pick the girls for the boys. Like the pairing...Honestly, it wasn't easy lol. 

I kept changing Hanbin's a few times before I decided on Hayi. I don't listen to her but I know she has a good voice. I just tired my best with her personality and making her real. Plus I know a few people ship him with her. So I just figured why not? lol. 

For Bobby, I did have someone else. He was originally with Dahye from BESTie but I couldn't see them together. I wanted someone different and someone who isn't always used in stories.At the time, I wasn't a TWICE fan and I remembered seeing a girl with a pixie hair cut. When I saw her, I thought Jeongyeon was perfect for Bobby. (Thus brings me to my mini series lol) I've seen Jeongyeon tagged in girl ships. Which I have nothing against, but she is also a girl. It would be nice to see a story done with her and a boy. Not just always a girl. 

Jinhwan, he wasn't that hard. I usually pair up people with those around their ages. That why most of the girls paired up with the boys are the same age. Mijoo was a good pick because she is pretty and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter