Junhoe: Part Three

Different Types
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhoe & Myungeun (Jin/Lovelyz) 

- - -

 

It had been only a week and within that week... he missed her.

He missed her so much he had reckless nights. He had dark circles under his eyes and would end up falling asleep in class.

He didn't see her as much at school anymore. He got curious and wanted to know if she was alright. He didn't know how to ask but he did it anyways. He went up to Jinhwan and apologized to Mijoo for mistreating Myungeun and mentioned her missed her.

When they were together he didn't miss her as much. It was the fact for him knowing they were together he was ok and fine. But knowing she is no longer with him; he just felt uncomfortable with himself.

He had waited outside of her class a few times but she never came out. He sighed and still tried every time he could. He would see girls trying to talk to him but he would excuse himself from them and look for Myungeun. He felt disappointed every time he didn't see her. He even tried a few places around school but he couldn't find her.

Mijoo finally told him that she only came to school twice out of the week. Myungeun had gotten sick so she had to miss a few days. Upon hearing the news Junhoe was relieved and sent a text to Myungeun hoping he could talk to her. But he got no response.

Junhoe went home once he got out of school and took his time. He was looking at each store as he passed by until one caught his attention and went in.

"Hi how can I help you?" the older woman smiled at him.

Junhoe gave her a small smile and looked around a bit. He stopped in his tracks as something caught his eyes. "Can I purchase that?"

The older woman nodded and checked him out to pay.

He wasn't sure what came over him but he bought what he saw. He liked it and bought it. He only had one thing in his mind and it was Myungeun. For a whole week, she occupied his mind so much. He really did miss her a lot. He got used to her company even if their communication lacked he was willing to try again and change that.

He caught himself looking at old pictures on his phone they had taken a long time ago. He made one of his favorites as his home screen and another as his lock screen. One day he was trying to remember what was her scent and it drove him nuts when he couldn't remember. But when he bumped into another girl one day at school he remembered her scent was sweet and candy like.

He felt a pang in his heart as little things he missed about her was coming back. He felt like an idiot for mistreating her and he hoped he could get one more chance.

Few weeks passed and he still hadn't seen her.

He waited outside one of her classes as usual and hoped this one day he could see her. Everyone existed the room and walked off. Just when he pushed himself off the wall, he saw someone coming out. She was holding a few papers and suddenly she stepped on her shoe lace that happened to be undone. Junhoe quickly moved forward and wrapped his arms around her waist that fit perfectly with his.

When the girl moved back to thank the person who caught her. Both of their eyes widen. Myungeun had a new hair cut which was a bob style and it fit perfectly with her face. Junhoe felt his mouth go dry seeing a new style for her. He opened his mouth to say something but Myungeun pushed him away to stand on her own. "Thanks."

He nodded and placed his hand in his pockets. "I like your hair cut. It's nice."

Myungeun nodded and hugged the papers close to her chest.

Well this isn't awkward.

Junhoe checked how she was dressed and since it was getting hot and humid. She was wearing a flower pattern skirt with a gray shirt and white converse. He smiled as he saw her shoe and bent down tying them for her.

Myungeun was shocked at his action and noticed a few people starring at them. When he was done, he stood up and rubbed the back of his neck. "Do you want to get something to eat?"

She blinked at him and felt her heart suddenly jump.

No this can't happen.

"I can't, Woohyun Oppa is waiting for me." She started walking away and suddenly left a tug on her arm.

"Can I call you later?" Junhoe released her arm and stared at her.

Myungeun shook her head. "I have no phone."

"What do you mean?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows.

She looked away and bit her bottom lip. "I um... broke it."

Broke it?

"Why would you do that?" he asked curiously.

It wasn't on purpose that she broke her phone. The phone carried lots of memories that happened to be pictures. Knowing she wasn't going to call or text Junhoe anymore, her emotions took over and she threw it at the wall mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter