Jinhwan

Different Types
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhwan & Mijoo (Lovelyz)

- - - 

Sleep was known to be Jinhwan's best friend when stayed up late with Hanbin and Bobby. They were always dance practicing and of course amongst best friends, they would laugh, joke and argue. It was just a simple cycle of being friends.

Jinhwan was sitting in class in the back picking up Bobby's old habits of putting up a book and going to sleep when he could no longer fight it. He was feeling relaxed and feeling peaceful until someone was nudging him to wake up.

He groaned as he moved up rubbing his eyes and then flinched feeling his heart panic as the book that was open was suddenly closed as it was laying on the desk like normal books. He turned to the side and saw a girl with long dark brown hair with cute round eyes.

"You and I are partners for the assignment." she said as she crossed her arms as her bag was hanging on her shoulder.

Jinhwan didn't know who she was or what she was talking about. "What assignment?"

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "If you want to sleep, do it at home. I can't afford to be failing a class because a cute popular boy is busy sleeping during school hours."

Heh, she is feisty.

He chuckled as he stretched out his arms and let out a long sigh. He stood up and let out a smile. "Ok so what is the assignment on."

A ding was heard as Mijoo took out her cell phone and hissed at what was sent to her. She ran her fingers through her hair. "Pick something I don't care. I have something I need to take care of."

She pushed a single paper in front of his chest and turned to walk away.

"You don't even know my name." He called out to her.

She turned around and smirked making him take a step back.

First impressions really do count...

"You're Kim Jinhwan, your friends with a jerk who is dating my best friend Myungeun. What's your number?" she asked taking out her phone again.

He blinked at her. "You know Myungeun?"

"Is that really important?" she chuckled at him. "I asked for your number and I'll show you what's important."

He told her the numbers and the next thing he felt a buzz coming from his phone. He took it out and saw a number with an image attached. When he opened it, it was a picture of Junhoe talking to another girl whispering in her ear making it seem like he was kissing her cheek.

"Now, if you excuse me, I have some business to take care of." she turned around again rushing out to find Junhoe.

She had never liked him since two months ago. He was very sweet with Myungeun for a while but he started to change and he would act like it was nothing. Leaving her poor friend with nothing but lies and in the dark. She wasn't going to stand around and do nothing.

"Did you get the picture?" Yein came to her side. "I know where he is now."

"I thought you were going to be late?" She asked looking at her young friend. "What did you tell Jungkook?"

"Nothing, just that you needed help with something. I'll tell him the truth when I see him." she said and stopped in her tracks as she pulled her friend to stop walking. "There."

Junhoe was talking to a girl and was messing with his phone as if he might have gotten her number.

"Time to for some playtime." she said making her way over. She looked in the corner of her eyes and saw his friends just standing around talking amongst themselves. She hadn't seen them around any girls that they were trying woo. The only one who had a girlfriend was Junhoe.

The closer she got to Junhoe, the more her anger was coming out as her hands fisted into balls.

Show time!

"Hey Junhoe, have you seen your girlfriend? I can't seem to find her?" She faked smiled at him tilting her head to the side and eyed him.

Junhoe widen his eyes at her and was going to snarl at her but he just chuckled nervously and rubbed his back. "What are you talking about Mijoo?"

She laughed smacking his arm hard as he flinched. "You're so funny, I forgot how much of a joker you can be!"

FLIP SWITCH!

She stopped smiling and turned to the girl next to her giving her a glare. "Get lost before I give you a black eyes to match you're pretty little bracelet there."

The girl stared at her in shock and took a step back as she didn't want to get in the way of anything.

Junhoe saw her walk off and groaned before he turned back at the girl who ruined everything. "What the hell -- AAH!"

Mijoo couldn't stand it any longer, she punched him in the gut and kicked his leg using her foot. Then she pulled his ear leading him outside. She saw two of his friends come in front of her. "I suggest you move before I hurt something that hangs in the middle of your legs."

Hanbin and Yunhyeong weren't usually scared of girls but this one was way different and she had fire in her eyes. They each exchanged looks and moved to the side letting her pass.

Once outside, she threw Junhoe to the ground making him lose his balance. He hissed in pain as he stood up and glared at her. "What the fu --"

"Don't ask me what my problem is because you know very well it's you! You have a girlfriend and you treat her like a doll! I won't have that!" she yelled at him. "You're really something Koo Junhoe, but if you ask me personally. You're just a jerk thinking of his big ego wanting to flirt with every girl."

Junhoe scoffed and rubbed his ear from how hard she pulled. "Oh yeah? What about you? I doubt no guy will want to date you since you're so violent and abusive!"

Mijoo clapped her hands together with a smile. "I protect my friends because I care about their life unlike people like you."

He went towards her grabbing her shirt and pulled her towards him. "You should really mind your own business."

She groaned moving her leg up, kicking him in the stomach again making him stumble down. He got up to dodge toward her but two boys came in pushing him back.

"Stop it Junhoe! She is a girl!" Yunhyeong said pushing him backwards.

"I don't care if she is!" he screamed at them. "ARRGH LET ME GO!"

"NO CALM DOWN MAN!" the one that was in front pushing him was her partner for class. He turned and looked at her. "Take care of it Hanbin."

Jinhwan walked towards the girl who isn't afraid to get hit by a boy.

Breathing hard, Mijoo fixed her shirt and noticed the crowd around them. She closed her eyes looking up and sighed. Once she opened them again she turned around and saw her two friends. Yein and Myungeun who didn't look to happy.

Mijoo looked around the crowd and glared. "Move along people! Show is over!"

The people around them scattered and whispers were heard. Nothing like a typical day of Mijoo protecting her friends and caring for them.

"Don't give me that look." she said as she got her bag from Yein and looked at Myungeun. "You and I both know he deserves an kicking from me."

Myungeun sighed and didn't say anything. "Just stop making a scene, he doesn't like it."

Mijoo scoffed rolling her eyes. "Then he should stop flirting around and pay attention to you. Is that so hard? What would be the point of you both dating if he will just do what he wants and nothing but sweet sorry's make up for it."

Myungeun was going to open but she saw her friend Jinhwan approaching. "Hey."

He smiled at her and touched her shoulder. "Are you ok? I know that wasn't something you wanted to see."

She shook her head and looked at her friend. "Well nothing can really stop Mijoo for going at Junhoe's throat."

He looked at Mijoo, who was now calm giving him a smirk. "He asked for it."

"Thank you!" Mijoo said looking at him and then to Myungeun. "Someone finally understands me!"

Myungeun rolled her eyes and looked at Jinhwan, who was looking at Mijoo. She smiled and cleared getting his attention. "Jinhwan this is Mijoo, my best friend since we were kids. She is more like a mother since mine -- well you know."

He gave a nod and looked at Mijoo. "We've met recently. We are partners for a project."

"Wait a minute.." Mijoo widen her eyes looking at Myungeun. "He know about your parents? I thought it was only me? "

"It was.." she bit her bottom lip. "But I kind of just vented to him one da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter