Special Announcement!!

Different Types
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys!!  Before you read Jinhwan's story, I just want to pin point a few things! 

When I first created this story for the iKON members, I had it by the year they were born. So that would be Jinwhan, Yunhyeong, Bobby, Hanbin, Donghyuk, Junhoe, and Chanwoo. 

I had started working on them out of order and since I have a lot of free time now I'm typing I couldn't help but finish what I started. I had done a few members a while back.  Then I couldn't shake off some ideas so I started to continue and finish up. I honestly, don't like uploading something unless I've completed a story, its less pressure I guess for me. If I stray from a story for too LONG.. I ignore it and I lose inspiration to even finish it. I had to force myself to finish Be Somebody but that was because it was almost done. It just needed two more chapters. 

Anyways.. back to Jinhwan.. there might be some confusion.. as I mentioned. I wanted to do this by order by year. But since I update with Hanbin as first.. I didn't have Jinhwan ready in time. I actually just finished his..So Jinhwan's story TAKES PLACE BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE (Expect Junhoe) 

Meaning... he is the oldest..(because I wanted to start by the oldest in updating) he got his girlfriend SHORTLY AFTER JUNHOE got his.. I know you read Hanbin and Bobby and it mentioned Jinhwan here and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter