Chapter 6

JUST FOR TODAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

It was about three in the morning when I received a text from SeungHyun saying He was about to go out for smoke. It had been a little over two weeks since We came back from Jeju Island  and like every night after  being done with the schedule, We would meet in the veranda  for SeungHyun to have a smoke. The past two weeks had been very busy with SeungHyun finishing his drama and the dance practices, We rarely had any time alone. Soon our secret meetings at the veranda were our only chance to be a couple and not  manager and artiste. And like every night I had been waiting for that text anxiously so I soon as I received it I went over to the veranda. I walked over to SeungHyun and wrapped my arms around him, resting my cheek on his back. He stiffened—in surprise?—For the briefest moment before turning around in my arms.

He smiled down at me and kiss the top of my head." You seem happy" He said 

My cheeks grew warm and a ridiculous smile attacked my face “I am”

He tipped my chin up with his fingers then bent to kiss me. His lips moved possessively over mine. His tongue pressed inward , tasting me, laying claim to my mouth. He slowly released me and moved away from me.

 

“Let me have a smoke” He said lighting up a cigarette and breaking away from me.

 

I floated over to where SeungHyun and stood next to him, watching him smoke that cigarette,  He looked different, so attractive. I don't like smokers I never have but somehow He looked so good smoking.

 

“I was thinking” I begun

 

SeungHyun turned to face me finishing up his cigarette. 

 

“We can't keep on doing this here, I mean, what is the others see us?”

 

 He studied me for a moment as if delving into my thoughts.

 

“Are you worried about what they'll think?” He asked his tone slightly challenging 

 

“I don't know, I mean you said We won't go public right? Does that include them? If so We can’t keep on doing this here.” I said pointing back-and-forth to him and I .

 

“Well, you’re my girl and if they find out So be it.”

 

My stomach turned over. On the one hand, it did funny things to me, the idea of him saying, “You’re my girl” out loud, but on the other hand, it could be awkward for them to know about us. 

 

“They don't have to know if you don't want them to, but I would rather be in the open with them”

 

“It’s not that I don't want them to know, it’s just it would make things difficult for us and them too”

 

“You are too uptight,” SeungHyun said gently." I just want you to be happy. Relax. Let's concentrate on getting to know each other. Everything else will fall into place.”

 

“I hope We're not making a mistake” 

 

He cornered me against the balcony’s rail and looked me straight in the eyes “are We making a mistake Daniella?”

 

I flinched under his Frank appraisal. “I don't want you to be making a mistake” I whispered. “I don't want any of this to be a mistake”

 

“Maybe you're rushing things,” He said “there’s no hurry. We've got all the time in the world”

 

I drew comfort from his words. And maybe I was rushing things. As if I should've immediately feel right with the situation I found myself—no, that I chose to be—in. Relationships took time, even if I had the habit of hurling myself into them. It sounded as though He was more willing to grant me time and for that I was grateful. I was inches away from him, his body heat reaching out and enveloping me. He smelled so damn y. Just like men should. I placed my hand on his hard chest, unable to resist the temptation. His arms wrapped around me, holding me close. We stood like that for several long moments until finally He pulled my face away from his neck and gently kiss me. 

 

“We should go to sleep” He said huskily. He bent his head once more and kissed me. Thoroughly, leisurely, slower than his usual Hot-as-hell pace. I sighted against his lips and sagged against his chest. “ Go back inside and sleep well,” He said pulling me towards the entrance of the apartment. 

 

And like that I went back to my room. It amazed me that it had been a little over two weeks  since He confessed and I was already missing his presence. I wanted to know more about him and most importantly I felt secure around him. He made me feel free. Free to be myself. Free of my stupid past it was a chance to start over and finally do  things right. Make the right choices. “don't screw this up, Daniella,” I'm told myself

 

When I woke up, I felt rested. I've blinked sleepy and looked around the room to see the clock, woken up half an hour earlier. I have time to make breakfast so I got up and patted to the kitc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter