Chapter 8

JUST FOR TODAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the enthusiasm of this morning drained from my body, GD had explained to me the WHY’S AND THE HOW’S  of what he proposed, of What YG proposed  but still it was a lot of information to take in. Mr. Yang had seen me sing and dance for what ? Five minutes and he wanted me to audition for his Company, it made absolutely no sense.

 

“I don't know what to say,” I said with a smile. A Year ago, this news might have thrilled me. I probably would have said yes immediately. I would have rushed to text my sister-in-law as soon as I had a moment alone, but now it barely made a dent

 

“How did you make a decision of training with YG?” I asked

 

“I was very young when I started training, I wanted this because I idolize the world, it was my passion, it still is, music is my life, I wouldn't know how to do anything else” GD answered 

 

I nodded somehow  I understood. Once dance had been my life, it was all I knew to do.

 

"Who did you do this for?" I asked “do you have a significant other?” 

 

He swallowed and shook his head “nope. I do it for me”

 

"It's as good reason as any.” I shook my head and smiled at him. “sorry, I didn't mean to ask personal questions” 

 

“It's okay  I told you could ask me anything” he said with a smile “so what do you say? Are you going to give it a try?”

 

"It's a lot to process, when I came here it wasn't for this. I mean I don't even know if I can do thins, yes I can dance , and I sing in the shower but that's not enough”

 

“I know, but I will treat the audition honestly , if you are not what We are looking for I'm not going to sugar coat it, I will tell you straight away, its  just an audition and nothing is for sure yet”

 

“You're going to  be hard on me then?” I looked at him hopefully

 

He cracked a smile “you have no idea”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

“you’re all tense now, girl.” my masseuse  chastised me “ relax”

 

I tried to, but After my conversation with GD I couldn't help but be all tensed. After I was dressed, I stepped into the hall to discover Bomi waiting for me. She looped her arm through mine and sighted “wasn't that wonderful? I didn’t even know I was so tense”

 

 “Me  either”

 

“Are you ready to  shop” She asked

 

I nodded, stifling the urge to groan. I was going to need another massage after spending Time shopping with bomi. 

 

A few hours and a small fortune later, We stopped at a barbecue place  for dinner. The evening crowd at Myeong-Dong consisted mostly Young students out for dinner, like us, a few tourists  who are busy snapping some pictures of everything. I  was surprised at how much I bought, and I have even gone so far as to buy a few pairs of heels. Although Bomi insisted I wasn't likely to get much use them wearing them around the office, but since my talk GD this morning I thought I might have plenty of opportunities to wear them.

 

“Sorry I'm late” our friend Mina (one of the stylists for big bang) said, arriving just in time to have dinner with us.  She flashed us a winning smile as She dropped her purse on the floor and took a seat. Dressed in  sleeveless cream colored shell that  hung loosely over her black leggings ,mina looked as if She stepped from the pages of a fashion magazine. The ensemble might have been plain on someone without her eye for style, but She paired it with a chic, yellow scarf and gold studs. She pushed her large, movie star sunglasses up to hold the dark hair that waved over her shoulders. 

 

“What did I miss?” Mina asked 

 

“We were just talking about work” answered Bomi 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter