Chapter 2

JUST FOR TODAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

Heading  back to the  parking garage Bomi gave me handphone with all the member’s numbers and their managers as well as other important numbers I should keep in case of emergencies. After meeting with Kwangsoo We  were on out way to the dorm, where all the members and their managers lived, the “boys” were all in one apartment and the managers in the apartment next to it. Both apartments  were joint by a small veranda which was  used by some of the managers to smoke. while on the van Bomi  made sure to give me T.O.P’s schedule and  told me that the schedule should be updated  twice a day: one around noon and the other before calling it a night.  There were so many aspects to keep an eye with the boys.If anything is to go wrong it will be blamed on us . Not only I would be  in charge of His schedules; making sure He was on time to everything from recordings to practices but also  his  wellbeing : I had to make sure He kept to the authorized food products and did his daily workouts and made sure He was well to keep with all his appearances. 

 

“Every now and then they have personal time what they do with that time is not our concern , however We must make sure that  in no way interferes with their profession.” 

 

 She explained better after seeing my confused expression — I mean  it's not our concern what they do in their free time but have to make sure nothing happens ?? How is that supposed to work ?

 

 “what I mean is We don't want any scandals , they are in their mid 20’s just like You and they might want to date or other stuff. We can’t keep that from happening but We must make sure they do it secretly or their careers can be over ” 

 

“So make sure I know  what He is up to  and for how long He will be out-right?”

 

“basically, You don't have much to worry about, Seunghyun is not much of a trouble maker , He is very dedicated but still if You notice anything out of the ordinary or if He gives You trouble let me know and We should take care of it ok ? ”

 

I nodded , although I had never been manager I felt confident I could do a good job.

 

The next couple of days turned  out to be  very interesting and  tiring, the Big Bang boys had full schedules everyday, my day usually started around 4:30 trying to wake up TOP-ssi  and that takes a full half and hour (that Boy is a heavy sleeper) just so We could be out the door by six in the morning  and proceed to the YG building where He would exercise and practice with the other members, after that He would leave with kwangsoo to  the broadcast stations while I took care of matters in the agency and waited for him to return to work on the album again with the rest of the members. after that We were due to return home around 12pm, sleep and do the same the day after. Having so much to do and take care, proved to be the best thing for me , I had no time to think ,there was always so much to do, and when I could call it a day, I was so tired that all I could do was sleep. even though the apartment wasn't as fancy as one would expect  for celebrities, it had everything We needed,  which didn't matter because We didn't spend much time in there anyway. Like Bomi had told me at the begging it wasn't hard to work with TOP-ssi  waking him up was  by far the hardest part of my day and compare to the other member’s managers, I, had no serious troubles with TOP-ssi. I was really beginning to enjoy this job it give me the opportunity to see a world that I wasn't expecting to see not after, not after I had given up the Daniella I once was. The busy schedule kept my mind away from the past, it gave me a breath of fresh air per se and like every morning, I promise promised myself JUST FOR TODAY I will be happy.

 

“You don’t have anything scheduled after your script Reading, is there anything You want to do”

 

"no I think I just want to go home rest a little, wait for the members and maybe go out to dinner”

 

“Do You have anything for me to do?” Please give me something else to do I can't go home just yet

 

"No nothing at all, You too should rest, don't You feel tired?”

 

I smiled at him Lost of words. Yes, I was tired I wish I could just go home and rest but I knew better I knew going home meant I have nothing else to do but to think. And even though I was better I knew that dark cloud wasn't so far away.

After the script reading TOP-ssi and I made our way home to rest.  I had to make myself busy so I decided to clean the apartment and do laundry, but to be honest both apartments were clean and  there wasn't much laundry to be done but still I kept on moving kept on doing something. TOP-ssi went to take a nap immediately(Poor boy He must've been very tired) so He didn't notice me when I started crumbling around the  house cleaning , and cooking afterwards. A few hours later the boys and their managers arrived to a clean home and a homemade dinner  at the table.

 I went to knock on TOP-ssi’s room and to my surprise He was awake and watching a movie. “ the members are here and food is ready please join them”  I said with a smile peaking inside his room. He came out to join the table with the rest of Big Bang.  

 If anyone saw their reactions to the food they would've thought that Big Bang was starving not only did they went to eat immediately but they started to fight over the food screaming and shouting when somebody took the piece of food they were eying,

” thank You for the food” they said in union. 

 

  After making sure the guys were happy with their meal I left to join the rest of the managers for dinner. They were 5 happy guys.

  

“you’re spoiling them” Bomi told me with a shake of her head although she said it in a disapproving manner I knew she didn't mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter