Third

Roller Coaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s POV

I raised my hands in the air and stretching my body lazily, I have been sitting here for four hours, im dying because have to finish some designs for fashion show next week. I closed my eyes for a awhile and took a deep breath, so many things happened lately, I mean is this the time? The time I should tell her? But I dont know, Im not ready yet.

Jessica.

Why did this have to happen to us?

***

‘Knock! Knock! Knock’

Someone knocked my door, Im too lazy to open my eyes and still in my position. I can hear that person opened my door and walking toward me slowly.

“Good afternoon, beautiful.”

I heard a familiar voice greets me warmly, I open my eyes slowly and meet her gaze.

Oh she is my hubby, Taeyeon.

“Good afternoon, Taetae.” I smiled at her and got up from my chair to hug her.

“You look so tired.” She is checking out my body with her eyes.

“Im okay, what brought you here?” I asked softly.

“Do I need a reason to meet my wife?” She pouted cutely.

“Of course not, you can meet me anytime without reason, I mean you are busy and-”

She gives me a light kiss so sudden and she looks at me with a grin plastered on her face.

“You are my business, remember?” She replied while giving me her sweet smile.

I pinched her nose gently and she just smiled dorkily.

“I miss you.” I said while cupped her face.

“I miss you more.” She wraps her arms around my waist.

I met her a few hours ago,in the morning to be exact, but I dont know, she always make me miss her everytime when we separate. Did she use magic spell on me or something?

“Lets grab lunch together.” She said softly.

“Usual place?” I asked.

She nodded and smiled, we have a favourite restaurant that we usually eat together at lunch time, The place is only few blocks from here.

“But give me my afternoon kiss first.” She grinned and gives me her mischievous smile.

“Yah, ahjusshi.” I slapped her arms gently and chuckle.

“Whyyyyy.” She whines and furrowing her eyebrows.

“Afternoon kiss, seriously?” I chuckle again.

“Is it wrong? I asked to my wife anyways.”

“Dont you dare to ask to the others.” I warned.

“What I can do? My wife doesnt want to give me.” She pouted and glanced at me.

Aish this byuntae, seriously.

“Okay.” I said and planted a sweet kiss on her lips.

“Just like that? It was not counted as a kiss.” She whined again.

“So? What is the name of my action earlier?”

“See, my wife doesnt want to give me a real kiss, I will ask-”

I cupped her face and claimed her lips gently, she seems shocked but I dont care, I close my eyes tightly to feel her the warmth of her lips, a few seconds later she started to move her lips in sync with mine, I felt her hands run through my back and caressing it softly, I give her a response by holding her neck and grip her cheek to kiss her deeper.

I felt she brushes her tongue on my lips slowly and tenderly, I opened my mouth slightly and I felt her tongue entered smoothly, it sends a shiver on my body and unknown feeling in my mind, she started to move her tongue skillfully with mine as if we are dancing inside, I cant help but moaned softly because of the pleasure that she gives to me.

She hold my lower lips with her teeth and tugging it gently to break the kiss, I still can feel her warm breath againts my cheeks.

“You are so y.” She said with her hoarse voice and planted a soft kiss once again on my lips.

I cant even open my eyes due to the sensation that she gave me earlier, our foreheads still touched and we can feel our heavy breath againts our cheeks.

“You are so beautiful.” She caresses my back with her gentle touch.

She moves her lips slowly to my jawline, leaving a trail of kisses there and ended at the side of my neck.

“Taetae.” I said with my husky voice unconsciously. Oh really, she makes me dizzy.

“Hmm?” She gives me butterfly kiss on my neck.

“W-we are.. i-in my.. hmm.” I couldnt continue my words because she bit my skin gently with her teeth.

“I locked the door.”

“T-tae..” She showers me with her wet kisses and finally she got my sweet spot, she nibbling it gently. I shivered at the pleasure, this is insane but I need more.

She moves her kisses to my ears and whispered softly, “Do you like it, baby?”

She my ears and kissed it tenderly, I run my hands through her hair and grasp on it.

“Hmm..” I couldnt answer it properly, her touch is sending thousands volt on my body.

“That was a real kiss.” She said and pecked my lips for the last time.

I opened my eyes and met her black orbs, she gives me her soft loving gaze.

“Dont you dare to do that to another woman.” I replied like a whisper.

“It depends on the situation, if my wife doesnt want to give me, I will-”

“You will die, Kim Taeyeon.” I said sternly.

She giggles softly and rubbing her nose againts mine.

“I dont want anyone but you, my one and only wife.” She said cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter