Lies

Roller Coaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

“Yeah, I believe.”

“Nothing to worry about.” Taeyeon assured.

“Let’s meet tomorrow to discuss this Tae, I think I should go back to bed now before my princess awake and looking for me.”

“At lunch time in restaurant near your company.” Taeyeon gave an idea.

“Okay.”

“See you tommo—”

“Taetae?”

Taeyeon’s body jerked a bit as she heard another voice echoed in her room, she tapped red button on her phone immediately to end the call and locked her warm gaze to someone who just entered the room.

“H-hey.”

Taeyeon greeted her wife who was walking closer to her with half-opened eyes and unstable steps.

“I heard you talk with someone.” Tiffany said while rubbed her eyes cutely.

“My client, work stuff.” Taeyeon lied smoothly.

Tiffany sat on Taeyeon’s lap and rested her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder, closed her eyes again.

“Why is my baby awake hm?” Taeyeon Tiffany’s arm gently.

“Cold.”

Taeyeon smiled wide, she knew that her wife could not sleep well without her.

“Use the blanket.” Taeyeon teased playfully.

“Not as warm as you.” Tiffany snuggled her face on Taeyeon’s neck.

“Poor my baby.” Taeyeon hugged her wife tight.

“Have you done your work? Should I make you a cup coffee?” The wife offered.

“It is almost done, I can continue it tomorrow.”

“Really?”

“Uh-huh, so don’t sleep here, I dont want you get sick baby.” Taeyeon caressed her wife’s hair lovingly.

“Hmm, just be like this for awhile.”

‘Ring! Ring! Ring!’

Taeyeon’s phone rang, she took her phone carefully because she had such a clingy wife on her lap.

“Hello?” Taeyeon replied in formal tone, “Have you done the presentation file?”

Tiffany lifted up her head and faced her lovely husband closely, she scanned her husband’s face with her fully opened eyes.

“The file is gone? How could? We have a meeting on early morning.” Taeyeon frowned.

Tiffany smiled a bit as she saw her cute husband furrowed her eyebrows, in her eyes, her serious husband is kind of looked adorable and y.

“You should remake it immediately.” Taeyeon said in firm tone, “You better finish it before tomorrow morning.”

A second later the call ended with a long sigh from the husband.

“Don’t be mad, Taetae.” Tiffany said while caressed her husband’s jawline.

“I am not mad, baby.” Taeyeon replied with her sweet voice, back to lovely husband again.

“You did look cute with that frown.” Tiffany touched Taeyeon’s forehead softly.

“Not old?”

“Uhmmm, no.” Tiffany shook her head slightly, it made Taeyeon smiled widely, “Who was that? Sunmi?” The wife asked curiously.

“Yes, she is so careless sometimes.” Taeyeon sighed again.

“I can be your personal assistant if you want to.” Tiffany whispered right on Taeyeon’s ear, it made the husband shivered, “Working for you 24/7.”

“Sounds interesting.” Taeyeon showed her mischievous eyes.

“I don’t need money, you just need to pay me with..” Tiffany hang her words while playing with Taeyeon’s pj button, “Your love, pay me with your love.” Tiffany whispered gently with her heavenly husky voice.

“Baby, are you teasing me?” Taeyeon said to the point, she was not kind of in her right mind if her wife started to make a move.

“Sad news for you.” Tiffany paused, “My ears still can work properly that you have a meeting on early morning.”

“Screw the meeting.” Taeyeon erased the distance and made their face closer, she was going to press her lips on her wife’s luscious lips.

“Impatient.” Tiffany chuckled, “Not tonight, hun.” She blocked Taeyeon’s face with her palm.

“Whyyyy?” A whined Taeyeon again.

“I want you have a good rest, it is already late.” Tiffany pulled Taeyeon’s nose lovingly.

“Teaser.” Taeyeon pouted.

“Hate me?” Tiffany teased again.

“What? ‘Eat me?’.” Taeyeon teased back.

“I said hate not eat, byuntae.”

“I don’t mind to eat you, though.”

“Tsk.” Tiffany poked Taeyeon’s cheek, it made a grin appeared on Taeyeon’s face.

“Don’t you feel cold anymore?” Taeyeon asked in concern, back to caring husband in only few seconds, not a byuntae one.

“No. I feel hot instead.” The wife whispered ily once again.

“God, how can I sleep well tonight if my wife can’t stop teasing me?” Taeyeon closed her eyes and defeated in her wife’s hand easily.

“Hahaha look at your face boo.” Tiffany chuckled happily due to successfully husband.

“Cruel.”

“Okay okay, I stop.” Tiffany showed her gorgeous eyesmile, the one which never fail to make Taeyeon’s heart feel warm.

“How could I love this teaser so much?”

“How could I love this byuntae so much?”

They shared their loving eyes and smiled softly, the husband erased the distance again until they could feel their warm breath tickling againts their cheeks, they closed their eyes to feel the intimacy around them.

“Is kissing allowed tonight?” Taeyeon asked while rubbing their noses gently.

“As many as you want.”

***

‘Where are you, Yul?’

Taeyeon sent a message again to her beloved best friend as she arrived restaurant.

“Yo!” Yuri patted Taeyeon’s shoulder from behind.

“I thought you trapped with your princess.” Taeyeon punched Yuri’s arm gently and chuckled.

“I lied to her.” Yuri sat while sighed, “I said I had a meeting.”

“Me too.” Taeyeon nodded slightly.

“We already made so many lies.”

“It is for our good.” Taeyeon reminded.

“Yeah, it is because we love them.” Yuri smiled but not really bright.

“So, what is our next plan?” Taeyeon said casually.

Yuri seemed thinking for awhile, a few moments later her smile appeared slowly as she found an idea popped out in her head.

“Looking for their highschool friends.” Yuri threw her idea clearly.

Taeyeon nodded in agreement, “That is good idea, they must be have good information.”

“Not only information, but we can get the answer, the truth.” Yuri explained.

Taeyeon flicked her fingers, “Bingo!”

“Where is we can find them?” Yuri tried to think hard again.

“The school!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

“Right! We can get the information from there.” Yuri’s eyes brighten.

“But..” Taeyeon stopped her word, “Where is the school?”

"What is the name of the school?" Yuri added.

They facepalmed theirseves and rubbed their face frustratedly.

“Let’s ask them.” They said in same time.

“But, they will not suspicious, right?” Yuri felt hesitate again.

“Let us act as normal as we can.”

“Yeah, let us inform immediately as we know the answer.”

“Ofcourse.” Taeyeon smiled, the both of them actually afraid of the truth but nothing a reason to make them stop, no matter how sweet or bitter it was, that was the truth, they had to accept it.

“Yuri?” Suddenly a voice interrupted them. It made Yuri shocked a bit but she realised that was not her princess’ voice, at least it made her relieved.

“A-ah, Sunny.” Yuri smiled immediately as she saw her wife’s best friend, such a coincidence again they met this afternoon at restaurant near her company.

“W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter