Nightmare

Roller Coaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taeng!” Yuri waves her hand.

“Yul!” Taeyeon waves back.

They met accidentally in department store in this evening, and they want to spend the remaining time together before they will go home, but something has stopped them.

“Hubby~ Im tired, lets go home.” Tiffany whines. Taeyeon's wife.

“Seobang~ My legs are hurt, I want to go home.” Jessica whines. Yuri's wife.

“But-” Taeyeon and Yuri said in unison.

“NOW!” Tiffany and Jessica gave their death glares to their husbands.

Tiffany and Jessica stared each other and exchanging their death glares, feel something bad will happen, Taeyeon and Yuri grabbed their wives shoulders and calmed them.

“Okay okay, we go home now princess.” Yuri rubbed Jessica’s arm.

“Poor my baby is tired, lets go home now.” Taeyeon pinched Tiffany's cheek.

Their wives smiled immediately. Jessica and Tiffany have calmed, but they were showing their death glare again when their eyes met.

“Crazy girl!” Jessica mumbled to Tiffany.

“Witch!” Tiffany mumbled back to Jessica.

“You called me what?!” Jessica raised her voice.

“You! Witch!” Tiffany smirked.

“YAH!” Jessica pulled Tiffany’s hair.

“Sick girl!” Tiffany pulled Jessica’s hair back.

“Oh god!” Taeyeon and Yuri said in unison.

"Psycho!" Jessica shouted.

Yuri covered Jessica’s mouth.

“Witch! Witch! Witch!” Tiffany said clearly.

Now Taeyeon covered Tiffany’s mouth.

“Yul, they have started again.” Taeyeon said and trying to hold her wife’s body that struggling so much.

“Yes, we have to go home before something bad will happen.” Yuri still covering her wife’s mouth.

“The people started to watching us.” Taeyeon only gave them awkwardly smile.

Jessica and Tiffany bit their husbands’ hand.

“AKH!” Yuri and Taeyeon hissed in same time.

“Go die! You witch!” Tiffany gritted her teeth.

“If I die I will haunt you!” Jessica pointed Tiffany’s face with her index finger.

“Haunt me then! Im not scared! I will call many exorcists to kick you away!” Tiffany said proudly.

“I dont give up! I will come back to you again and over again.” Yuri starts to drag Jessica’s body to bring her out from there.

“And they will kick you again and over again!” Taeyeon drags Tiffany’s body too.

“I make sure I will kill you before they can kick me away!” Jessica’s raised her voice because of the distance.

“You cant kill me witch!” Tiffany replied with the same tone with Jessica.

“I can! You psycho!”

“SICA!”

“FANY!”

Their husbands raised their voices, it meant they are in their limit. Tiffany and Jessica only looked down like a kid that being scolded by her mother, they cant even dare to stare their husbands’ eyes.

Taeyeon and Yuri stared each other secretly from afar and waving their hands a little. They even smiled at each other. That is true that they looked scary in front of their wives now, but they still be the same person in their friendship.

Taeyeon is Taeyeon.

And..

Yuri is Yuri.

***

-Yuri’s car-

“Seobang, Im sorry.” Jessica said in her low voice.

“Hm.” Yuri replied shortly.

“Are you mad at me?” Jessica asked carefully.

“Do you need to ask?”

“Im sorry.” Jessica pouted sadly.

Oh that is one of Yuri’s weaknesses, she cant help herself to smile as she saw her cute wife pouted.

“Ehm.” Yuri made a voice and glanced to her wife.

Silent.

Jessica stares at the outside blankly.

“Dont you hungry?” Yuri tries to start a conversation but she said in flat tone, she acts that she is still mad at her wife.

Jessica shook her head slightly.

“Really?” Yuri asked carefully.

Jessica just nodded a little.

‘How cute!’ Yuri said to herself.

The car has stopped by the red light. It is the chance for Yuri to give her wife more attention.

“Dont do that again, please?” Yuri pulled Jessica’s hand.

“Im sorry, I cant control my self.” She replied in sad tone.

“Okay, but at least dont do that in the public area.” Yuri said in her calm tone.

“I will try.” Jessica gave her a weak smile.

Yuri smiled back, she kissed Jessica’s hand.

“Dont be mad at me again, seobang.” Jessica grips Yuri’s hand tightly.

Yuri just nodded and gave her the warm smile.

“Dont lie to me again, princess.”

“Lie? When?” Jessica confused and scared in the same time, she is afraid that she made her husband disappointed again.

“You are hungry, aren’t you?” Yuri smile widely.

“No.” Jessica shook her head.

“See, you lied to me again.” Yuri sighed.

“I-”

“We havent had our dinner, it because you were forcing us to come back home immediately.” Yuri explained.

“I dont want to eat something, seobang.” Jessica replied truthfully, had fight with Tiffany earlier is totally ruined her mood.

“I will feed you. Please? You have to eat something.” Yuri tries to convince her.

“Okay then.” Jessica nodded and smiled.

Yuri smiled back and the traffic light is turn to green.

***

-Restaurant-

“Dont play with food.” Taeyeon warns her wife.

“Im sorry, Taetae.” Tiffany moves her fork on her plate cutely without seeing Taeyeon’s eyes.

“Eat first, we talk about that later.” Taeyeon replies while staring at Tiffany.

Tiffany sighed, she didnt get Taeyeon’s forgiveness and she feels so uneasy.

“Say aaah~” Taeyeon tries to feed her, Tiffany opened slightly and received it.

“You have to eat well. I want you stay healthy.” Taeyeon wiped sauce in the corner of Tiffany's lips.

Tiffany smiled as she heard Taeyeon’s word, Taeyeon still care about her even if she is mad at her.

“Taetae.” Tiffany called.

“Yes?”

“Thank you.” Tiffany shows her eyesmile.

Taeyeon stared at Tiffany, Tiffany’s eyesmile is never fail to makes Taeyeon’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter