It’s time to move on

The Last Time

"Everyone, attention please. Let me introduce you to Moon Hye Rin. She will work together with Lee Chang Sun as a supervisor until he left. Please welcome her."

That was my boss' introduction for my first day working at the head office. This whole new environment really makes me uncomfortable. I suddenly missed my old office and its people. But then I thought maybe because I'm new here so I haven't got along with these peoples. I need extra energy for this.

Ga In and I arrived at Seoul at four pm yesterday. I called my mom that I've arrived at Seoul and now cleaning the apartment. I gave her my address and phone number. After that, we immediately unpack our things, especially clothes and toiletries. The other things can wait until weekend. This place is still a little bit messy so we need to clean it.

Our apartment itself has two bedrooms and the size is just the same with our apartment in Busan. The door is using number code to open instead of key. The apartment is located only twenty five minutes from the office in normal traffic condition and not too far from the bus stop. We can also find all kind of foods and mini market easily around the apartment area. We're both so excited with this new environment and we decided to take a walk around the neighborhood. We went to the supermarket to fill in our empty freezer and bought some snacks and ramyun.

So, today is my first day at the new office. I hope that I can quickly adapt with the work environment. After finished with the administration process, the human resources staff takes me to marketing department. She introduces me to my boss, Jung Byung Hee.

He's young. I think he's at the same age with Seung Ho. He's tall with good posture and one thing special from him is his eyesight. I don't know why but when he stares at me, my heart thumped and I can't stare him back. Today he wears white shirt with the sleeves rolled up until elbow line and black pants. He loosened the tie and s the top two buttons. My God, why did he look so hot even just in those simple clothes? Plus his short dark hair makes him look so bright in my eyes.

Great, only a few hours in the new office and I already hooked up with my new boss. And then he smiles. His smile makes my knees suddenly feel weak. After a brief introduction to him, thank God, he took me to meet the other staffs.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Moon Hye Rin. Please take care of me." I said my greetings while bow down my body forty-five degrees.

I can see that all staffs are paying attention to me. They were all get up from their chair and introduce their names one by one while shaking my hand, except one person. He still sits on his chair like nothing happens and continues working. I must admit that he's good looking. But I don't like his attitude. At least he can shows some interest to the introduction and continue working afterwards. Then my boss asks me to follow him to that man's desk. He patted his shoulder. I saw he raise his head and look at my boss.

"Chang Sun ssi, this is Moon Hye Rin. She will work together with you for the next six months and I want you to teach her everything you know, okay?"

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Moon Hye..." Once again I introduce myself but before I even finish my greetings, he cut me.

"Okay." He only looked at me only for a second with his 'I don’t care' face then continues his works.

Argh. This man really makes me crazy. What's wrong with him? Did I do something wrong to him? I never knew there's even a man like this. I really want to hit his head right now. My emotion is going up but I take a deep breath to calm down myself.

"Okay then. Hye Rin ssi, this is your desk. Make yourself comfortable."

Byung Hee smiled and pointed to the desk next to Chang Sun's. What the hell? I must sit next to this iceman for six months? Oh God. I take a deep breath again and heading to my desk. Welcome to the jungle, I said to myself. A few moments later, Byung Hee asks me to come to his room.

"Hye Rin ssi, I hope you feel comfort working here and I apologize on behalf of Chang Sun. He shouldn't treat you like that."

Byung Hee smiled at me and I just stood there like moron, totally hypnotized by his smile. Geez, I should stay away from this man as far as I can. His charm is too strong for me to handle. I just nodded and he let me back to my desk. Outside his room, I just realized that I've been holding my breath back there. This man is really dangerous for me.

On the way to my desk, someone approached me and smile. He's tall and good looking. He has a baby face with flawless skin and he also has a charming smile. But his smile give different feelings to me compare with Byung Hee's smile. His smile is just like a baby smile, so cute and addicting. His flawless skin really makes me envy and feel shame as a woman. How a man can have a smooth and spotless skin like this?

"Hi, are you the new supervisor from Busan? I just returned from client's office so we haven't been introduced. I'm Park Sang Hyun and this is my work mate, Yang Hee Soo."

A girl came approached me as soon as her name was being mentioned by Sang Hyun. She stretched out her hand to shake mine. I kinda shock looking at this girl style. Her clothing style really doesn't fit with this office. She's so outdated and what's with that big frame glasses? She also had a straight haircut without a single layer. I sighed. This girl is totally messed up but her face reminds me of someone.

"Hello, I'm Yang Hee Soo. Nice to meet you."

"Hello too, I'm Moon Hye Rin."

"We're both in charge for market the company's new products. Since we're both working under Chang Sun hyung so I guess we're also work under you." Sang Hyun smiled at me.

"So I guess we're work mate now. I'll look forward to working with you, Sang Hyun ssi." I smiled back at him.

"Sang Hyun ah, bring me the proposal you made yesterday for Haesin Group." Chang Sun suddenly asked.

"Ne, Hyung. We'll talk again later, Hye Rin ssi." Sang Hyun smiled to me while walk away.

That iceman really can make people upset. Is it wrong if I had a little chat with the staffs here? Weirdo. I walk to my desk and organize my personal belongings while Sang Hyun still discuss with the iceman. When they finished, I thought of asking him if I can help anything. I turned my chair and when I just about to rise, he suddenly appear in front of me and make me startled.

"Oh ma.....Lee Chang Sun ssi, why did you suddenly stand here? You shocked me." I frown at him.

"Moon Hye Rin ssi, I just want to tell you that I don't like people who chat during work hours. And you can start by reading the proposal for Haesin Group." The iceman talked to me with sarcasm and expressionless face.

Unbelievable. How can someone be so arrogant like that? I really want to punch him on the face. When he stands in front of me, I can see that he has a good posture which I guess come from routine workout. Today he wears grey shirt with black tie and black pants. The sleeves also pulled up until elbow line. His hair is cut short but fashionably. He's also tall, almost as tall as Sang Hyun. Wait a minute! Why did I even pay attention to what he wears?

After saying that, he just walked away. I still standing on my place like statue, still can't believe that a man like that exist in this world. I took a deep breath for the second time. Relax, Hye Rin. Maybe today he's just in a bad mood. I talk to myself to calm down my emotion. Then I asked Hee Soo to bring me the proposal for Haesin Group.

Finally, time to get off work. One day has smoothly passed and the staffs were so welcomed except one person, the iceman. I wonder if he had a grudge over me in the previous life. Okay, I just have to endure with it for six months and then he'll be gone forever. I walked towards the front door and bump into my boss. We smile to each other and walk together to the elevator. He asks me where I live and I found out that his apartment is in the same direction with me.

"Since we're both on the same direction, let me drive you home." Byung Hee offered me as soon as we arrived at the lobby.

"No, thanks. I already promised Ga In to go home together."

"Ga In? Oh, you mean the new supervisor in sales department. Okay then, see you tomorrow." He smiled at me and left me on the lobby.

Oh God, it's just only day one in new office and I'm already tempted by my new boss. What am I going to do next? I stand still on my place until Ga In came and patted my shoulder.

"Hye Rin ah. What happened to you? What are you looking at?" Ga In followed my gaze but she can't find anything.

"Ga In ah, I think I'm in big trouble. His gaze makes my heart thumping and his smile turns my knees into jelly." I talked to Ga In while my eyes still staring at the front gate where Byung Hee walked out a few minutes ago.

"Huh? Who are we talking about here?" Ga In confused with my answer.

"Let's go. I'll tell you at home."

Because it's Monday, the traffic is a little bit crowded. It took us forty minutes from office to apartment. As usual, Ga In will be the first who used the bathroom. While I threw my body on the sofa only this time I didn't turn on the TV. I still hypnotized by Byung Hee's smile. I still smiled by myself when Ga In finished her bath and join me on the sofa.

"Are you crazy? Why did you smile by yourself?"

"Huh? You'll never believe what I got today. Byung Hee....I mean my boss, he's a hottie in my department. Oh, you should see him. You know how I always talk about GO from MBLAQ? Well, he's as hot as him." I talked to Ga In while imagining Byung Hee and GO.

"Really that hot? You're not boasting right?" Ga In look surprised.

"Of course not. He's really hot and when he smiles, I feel my knees turn into jelly. I'm so happy to move here." I laughed.

"Well, congrats to you because you got some hottie in the department. Unlike me, none. My boss is as old as my appa. Really don't have any good view at the moment." Ga In pouted her lips.

"But there are also one people who act like pain in the neck, like I've done something wrong to him. You know the supervisor that I'm gonna replace? That's him. He just hates me the first time we met and his attitude makes me want to punch him on the face. Every time I remember this, my emotions resurface again."

"Hye Rin ah, you better be careful with your hates level. If it comes up too high, the result will be the opposite."

Ga In tried to warn me that I might fall for him if I hate him too much but that would never happen to me. Even blind man knows that you're gonna fall for people who is nice to you. Like Jung Byung Hee. I want to see him everyday. He's the perfect man I've been searching for. He even apologized to me for Chang Sun's behavior. What a gentleman. Thank you God for making this happen to me. I go to bed with smile still on my face, hoping to have a nice dream tonight.