Who is she?

The Last Time

"Oppa! Chang Sun Oppa."

All the staffs in my department turned around their heads to the voice. A girl was standing in front of the door shouting Chang Sun's name. She looks younger than me, wearing a black tank top and red fur jacket on the outside with black short skirt and black stocking plus high heels boot. Her brunette hair is long and curled. She put on make up too, totally not suitable to come to the office. I turned my head to see Chang Sun's reaction, he looked shock as if he seen a ghost. Did he know her?

Chang Sun immediately stood up from his chair and grabbed her arm then dragged her out from the office. I don't know where he took her. If they were not close, the girl wouldn't call him oppa. I must get things clear with Chang Sun when he back. It's already lunch time and he's still hasn't come back so I decided to go with Ga In alone. I met her at the lobby and we walked to the restaurant across the street.

"Hye Rin ah, I saw Chang Sun talked to a girl this morning. Do you know who she is?"

"No, but she came to my department and looked for him. Where did you saw them?"

"In the garden. I was just passing by but that girl looked familiar to me, I just can't remember who she is. Have you asked him about her?"

"No, I haven't got a chance. He hasn't return when I met you at the lobby."

"Well, make sure you asked him detailed cause their relationship looks unusual."

I nodded. I also feel the same about this girl, the way she called Chang Sun oppa is so intimate. I'm gonna asked him about that girl when he drive me home tonight.

"Chang Sun ssi, can I ask you something?" I asked him while we're on the way home.

"Anything, honey. What is it?" He start teased me.

"The girl who's looking for you this morning, who's she?"

I saw Chang Sun's expression become darker. His smile is gone and replaced by frowned on his face. I knew something's not right here.

"She's my junior back in the university. She came to see me during her holiday here."

"Holiday? She didn't live here?"

"No, she's working in Australia. She came here to visit her friends, including me."

"Wow, that's awesome. Did she make a lot of friends with senior year back then?"

"You can say that she's pretty popular among the girls and boys."

"I see." I nodded, he looked at me suspiciously. "What? I'm just asking."

"Are you okay with that?"

"Do you think I'll forbid you to have girl friends? No, I'm not that kind of girl. You can make friends with anyone you like as long as you tell me and I want you to be honest. I hope there's no secret between us."

He didn't answer me. We drove back in silence. His behavior today really weird since that girl came. He even forgot to kiss me goodnight like he usually did if he take me home, I have to remind him. I walked to my apartment with my mind still thinking about his behavior. Ga In welcomed me at the front door.

"Hye Rin ah, I finally remember who she is." She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the couch.

"Ya, slow down okay? I'm not going anywhere." But she doesn't care about my protest and continue talking.

"I can't believe I met this girl again. You'll also won't believe it if I told you this."

"Tell me, you're making me curious."

"Do you remember what I told you about the reason I broke up with Song Min Woo a year ago?"

"Hmm, you told me that he cheated you with other woman."

"Right. And do you know who she is?"

I frowned. "How could I know, you never told me?"

"So I'm telling you now. She's the girl who's looking for Chang Sun this morning."

I widened my eyes. "How did you know it was her?"

"I've seen her walked together with Min Woo couple times before we broke up."

I shook my head. It can't be, why there's such coincidence in this world? Why do people from the past have to show up again? Ga In continued talked.

"But I still don't know what the relationship between her and Chang Sun are in the past. If they didn't close to each other, that girl won't act like this morning. I've to make an investigation tomorrow morning. Maybe I'll try to ask Sang Hyun. He probably knew about this."

I didn't hear what she said afterwards. My minds keep thinking about the possibilities of their past relationship. Maybe he's telling the truth about her being his junior back in the university but I sensed there's more about it but he won't tell me. I'll just wait the result from Ga In's investigation tomorrow.

*****

Finally, I'm alone at my apartment. I have more time to think about Ji Eun's presence this morning in the office. I haven't seen her for a year and now she suddenly showed up in front of me. I was too shocked to say anything so I just take her down to the garden. I know the staffs are looking at us suspiciously, especially Hye Rin but I can't tell her the truth tonight. I was looking for the right time to tell her the story. I traced back my conversation with Ji Eun this morning.

"Oppa." She spread her arms widely and wanted to hug me but I stopped her action in the middle.

"Lee Ji Eun, stop it. We're not in the condition where you can hug me freely like that."

"Oppa, don't you miss me? We haven't met for about a year."

"Tell me one reason why should I miss you."

"Oppa!" She pouted, I don't care.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came back from Australia to spent my holiday here and meet my friends, including you. I miss you so much."

I took a deep breath. "Ji Eun ah, I don't mind you're looking for me but at least make a call first and don't showed up suddenly like this."

"Mianhae, oppa." She gave me her sweetest smile.

"How's Min Woo?" It brings back bad memories when I say that name.

She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. I haven't met him again since we broke up 6 months ago. Oppa, are you seeing someone right now?"

"Yes, why?"

"Oh, nothing. Just asking. Anyway, can you make time tomorrow night? I want to invite you to my little reunion. I've contacted other friends too." She looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Can I come with Hye Rin?"

"Hye Rin? That's your girlfriend? Well, I'm sorry but I've set the rules to not bring partner."

I took a deep breath again. I hope she doesn't plan on something by setting the rules. My mind was thinking whether I should tell Hye Rin about this reunion or not, then I decided that I'm gonna tell her. The consequences are worse if I lied to her.

This morning I planned to tell her about the reunion but she's been busy with the meeting since morning and I only got the chance when it's almost time to get off work. I talked to her when she back to her desk but she didn't listen too well and just nodded then back to the meeting room. I left the office at 6 and heading to the club, a place that I never visited again since I broke up with Ji Eun. I search for them in the darkness and make my way to the table.

"Oppa, you came. Sit here." Ji Eun shouted and pointed to the empty seat beside her on the couch.

I greet my friends and sit beside her. We talked about the old days and what we do right now. While talking, Ji Eun keeps on cling her arms to mine. I shoved it down but their back in few minutes. I know what I do is useless. I know my alcohol tolerance level so I tried not to drink too much but I think Ji Eun already drunk because now she curled her arms around me and put her head on my shoulder.

"Oppa, can we back to the old days when we still together? I hate to see you with her, what's her name? Hye Min? Hye Jin? Ugh, I don't care. Break up with her, okay?" She hiccups after that.

Then suddenly she raised her head and kissed my cheek. I was shocked at her sudden move and tried to release my body from her embrace. She won’t let me go. Then I feel something wrong, I feel someone's watching me so I looked up and saw Hye Rin looking at me and Ji Eun. Her expression is mixed between shocked, hate, and others that I can't describe again. I shocked too when I saw her standing in front of me and looked Ji Eun hugged me. I bet she heard what Ji Eun said about break up with her cause she suddenly turned around and walked away. I shoved down Ji Eun's hand and stood up from my chair to chase Hye Rin. I chased her to the road side and grabbed her hand then turned her around facing me.

"Let me explain this."

"Put your hands off of me. I don't want to hear anything from you."

"Hye Rin ah, please gave me a chance to explain this. Things are not like what you see."

"I believe my eyes and I don't trust your mouth. You said that she's only your junior but she didn't act like one back there."

"I'll explain it all at home. Now, come with me."

I dragged her with me to the parking lot. I opened the passenger door for her and pushed her inside gently then I walked to the driver seat and start the engine. We drive in silence. She threw away her face to the side. I took her to my place because it's more quite and no interference from anyone. She let me hold her hand when we walk from the car to the apartment but she pulled it away when we got inside my place.

"Make it quick, I don't have time for this." She folded her hands.

"Hye Rin ah, do you have to act like this?"

"Like what? Can't I angry when I saw my boyfriend being hugged and kissed by other woman?"

"You deserve to be angry but before you do that, you have to listen to my explanation."

"Fine, let's hear it."

"What I told you about her being my junior is true, we were at the same faculty. What I didn't tell you is that she was my ex-girlfriend. We broke up about a year ago when I caught her cheating with my best friend, Min Woo."

"Shouldn't you tell me about this earlier?" She frowned.

"I was looking for the right time to tell you this."

"So if I didn't happen to show up at the club tonight you'll still look for the right time? Just so you know, I already knew that she's your ex. That's enough, I'm going home now."

She turned around but I grabbed her arm and locked her body in my embrace. She struggled but I won't let her go until this misunderstanding is clear between us.

"What are you doing? Let me go."

"No, I won't let you go until you hear my explanation."

"What kind of explanation again? I think what you explained before is enough." She keeps on struggle under my arms.

"No, it's no enough because it's only half. I want you to look into my eyes when I talked to you so you know if I lied or not."

I loosened my arms and hold her shoulders with my hands. She looked into my eyes like I told her to.

"I don't have feelings for her again if that's what you're worrying. Now that I have you, I don't want other girl. You changed my life. What you saw earlier on the club is a misunderstanding. Ji Eun's tolerance to alcohol is low so when she drunk she will say anything and you can't predict what she'll do. I was gonna shoved down her arms from me when you suddenly showed up in front of me. I know it might sound like an excuses to you but I'm telling you the truth. And one thing, Ji Eun always thought that other people's belongings are better than hers. That's why she cheated me with my best friend."

We both switched gaze for a moment. I can't stand it. She didn't show any reaction to my explanation so I bent down my head and kiss her. She didn't react nor kiss me back. I pressed my lips to her and give her a little bite on her upper lips then move to her lower lips. Then I feel her hands slowly crawling on my chest and move up to my neck. She caressed my hair and deepened her kiss. I pulled her closer to my body and caress her back. We explore each other lips then I slipped my tongue into . She let out soft moans which make my blood pumped faster and hotter. I move to her neck and she gave me full access to explore it. I gave her love bite in some places and her moan becomes louder.

I get back to the lips and this time she's the one who bite my lower lips. I groaned by the sensation. Suddenly I feel the need to touch her bare skin with my hand so I slipped my hand under her shirt and touch her stomach. She also moved her hands from my head to my chest. She loosened few buttons from my shirt until she can slip her hands to touch my bare chest. I moved my hands up until I touched her bra line. Her stomach is now exposed to me.

She keeps on pressed her lips to mine and pushed me until we're both fall down on the couch with her on top, our lips parted. We looked at each other then I grabbed her fallen hair and slipped it on her ear, her eyes was covered by passion. I guess mine too. I gave her a light kiss, she responds to it.

"Hye Rin ah, I lost my mind every time I kiss you. What have you done to me?"

"I was the one who should ask you this. I seem can't get enough every time you kiss me. I think I can become a kiss maniac sooner or later."

"I'm glad to hear that. So, do you believe me now?"

"I think you can pull the conclusion from our kiss."

"I take that as a yes. Thank you, Hye Rin ah."

I kiss her again, this time with more self control although I know I failed but I don't want to take advantage from her because of this situation. I took her home because I don't think I can control myself if I let her stay with me.

*****

I'm so thankful when he drove me back to my apartment. I almost lost my mind when he kissed me and we're almost did that thing again. I don't know why I can't control myself when he's near. I was supposed to be angry with him but I ended up kissing him passionately.

At the apartment, Ga In attacked me with so many questions as soon as I coming through the door. I took off my jacket and my shawl and put them on the couch.

“Have you interrogated him? What did he say? Did you slap him? Did he say sorry? Come on, tell me. You know I almost kill them both at the club when I saw the girl hugged him.”

“He explained that he has no more feelings for her and what we saw was just a misunderstanding. The girl was drunk and muttering by herself.”

She frowned. “Do you trust him that easy?”

“If I don’t trust him then whom should I trust? I can see in his eyes that he’s telling me the truth.”

She looked at me for a while then she spotted some red mark on my neck. She raised an eyebrow then she smirked.

“I guess you’ve been bribed by him. Those love bites are amazing.”

Ya! Stop it.” I raised my hand to cover my neck. “I’m not that easily to be bribed.”

“No need to defense. The evidence has been explicitly shown. But I want to warn you. I think this girl has a hidden motive by visiting Chang Sun again after so long. You better be careful with her. She liked to snatch away other’s belongings and she will never stop until she got them. Do you hear me?”

“Okay.”

I know I said to Ga In that I trust Chang Sun but I don’t trust my ability to trust him like I used to. If that girl always looking for him, I’m sure someday he’s gonna fall and I don’t know what I’m gonna do when that time comes.