It’s all about heart

The Last Time

I still can't believe I've slept with him. I was so embarrassed when I woke up this morning and found out that I was slept on his arm and he was looking at me. I pulled up the blanket to cover my body and he smiled at me. He rose from the bed, took his jeans from the floor and wear it while talked to me.

"I can't believe you're the same person who's making love with me last night."

I pouted to him. "Don't mock me. Can you please go out so I can wear my clothes?"

"I've seen all of it last night anyway. So there's no need to feel embarrassed." He teased me.

"Chang Sun ssi!"

He raised an eyebrow. "Chang Sun ssi? Shouldn't you call me oppa now?"

I gave him warning eyes.

"Okay, okay. I'll go. But can I see it one more time?"

I threw the pillow to him. He ran away through the door and closed it. The pillow hit the door. I look for my t-shirt on the floor and wear it. I hung my wet clothes in the bathroom last night. I guess they already dried today. I slip to the bathroom silently but I heard he shouted from the kitchen.

"I see you." Then he laughed.

I grumbled to myself then close the door. He must really happy teased me like this. It looks like there's something written on my forehead saying 'You can teased me, I'm okay with it'. After I finished wear my clothes, I walked to the kitchen. He approached me and trapped me in his arms. He looked at me seriously then he stole a little kiss from my lips. I can't help but smiled to him and kiss him back.

"Morning, want some breakfast?"

I nodded. He held my hand and took me to the table. He gave me bread and a cup of coffee then he sat in front of me. Then I remember I must clear one thing between us and Byung Hee. I must tell him as soon as possible about my relationship with Chang Sun.

"Chang Sun ssi, I know I shouldn't ask you about this but how should I explain about us to Byung Hee?"

"Don’t worry. I'll take care of it." He winked his eyes.

I stunned by his action then I remember something. "Dammit! I forgot."

I immediately stood up from the chair but he grabbed my hand and held me still then he also stood up from his chair and walk approach me.

"Wooah, not that fast. Where do you think you're going?"

"I gotta go. Ga In will kill me if I didn't go home now and give her explanation about my whereabouts last night as soon as possible. You don't want that happen to me, right?"

"Well, if that happen to you then I guess I should start looking for another girl." He looked don't care.

My eyes widen. "What?"

"Hey, I'm just joking with you."

"Well, your joke's not funny." I folded my arms.

"Okay, my fault. Of course I won't let that happen to you. It's a long way till we reached what we are right now and I won't let you go that easily." He locked my gaze then hugged me.

I smiled to him. "I better go now before it's too late. Bye."

I kissed his lips quickly and run through the door. I waited at the road side for the taxi and my mind wandering around. I can't believe my life would change drastically in just one night. I stopped a taxi and tell the driver my address. Now, I have to put aside my memory with Chang Sun and prepared for Ga In's explosive anger. I took a deep breath when I reached my apartment door and pray for my safety.

"Ga In ah, I'm back."

She walked out from her room and looked at me with fierce eyes. I smiled desperately to her.

"Moon Hye Rin."

I knew she's really upset if she called me in full name.

"This is the third times you stay overnight outside and this time you didn't even care to call or text me. You better give good reason about this or I have to kill whoever took you last night."

"I'm sorry. I was totally forgotten to tell you last night. I was at...Chang Sun's apartment last night."

"Again? This time what for? Working on the projects? Or he's sick again? Tell me." She folded her arms.

"Uhm...actually we both worked but on other 'project'." I make a quoted sign with my hands on the word project.

She frowned and made a quoted sign too with her hands. "What do you mean by 'project'?"

"You know that....'project'."

She looked into my eyes and tried to understand what I mean then she suddenly widened her eyes. She finally understood what it means.

"Are you....? That's impossible. You slept with him? No, no, no. It can't be. Are you crazy? I think you are. Have you lost your mind?"

So she began to hysteric right now. She asking and answering the question by herself. I put my hands on her shoulder and shook her a little bit, tried to calm down.

"Ga In ah, calm down okay? It's not a big deal. I'm not losing my mind and I do it with full consciousness."

"You what? Full consciousness? Since when do you start had a feeling for him? You two were not going along from the beginning and he always makes you cry. Now you're gonna tell me that you fall for him?"

"I don't know since when I had a feeling for him but I admit I've falling for him."

"What about Byung Hee? What are you gonna do with him?"

"I talked to Chang Sun about this matter and he said he'll take care of it but I'm not gonna let him do it by himself. I'm gonna explain this to Byung Hee first. I know I'm gonna hurt him but if I choose him then we're both gonna hurt ourselves. It's better to let him know now than later."

"Hmm, you're right. I just hope you make the right choice. I'm not gonna oppose your relationship with him but I'm gonna kill him for sure if he hurts you even once."

"Thank you."

"Never mind but it's a waste for a man like Byung Hee to be dumped by you. Maybe he can choose me for instance."

"You? It won't happen. You're not his type." I laughed.

"Ya!  What do you mean by that? Did I lack something?"

"Nothing. I better go to wash now or we're gonna late to work." I run through her to the bathroom. She shouted at me.

"Moon Hye Rin! I'm not gonna let you go this time."

I was thinking when is the best time to tell Byung Hee about this while I'm on the bus then decide, the faster the better. I'll tell him today if I got a chance. Looks like I got that chance a week later, I saw him in the garden during lunch time. I walk approach him and sit on the bench beside him.

"Byung Hee ssi, there's something I want to tell you."

"What is it? Are you gonna say sorry to me that you're not choosing me?"

I was shocked by his question. How can he know what I'm gonna tell him? Did Chang Sun already talk about this with him? It can't be that fast. I saw him entered Byung Hee's room this morning but he won't talk about this matter in the office. I keep staring at Byung Hee in disbelief.

"Don't be too shocked, Hye Rin ssi. I've been watching you two since we're back from Japan and I can tell that you look at him in different ways since then."

"I..I don't know what to say anymore. I’m really sorry about this."

"Don't be. You can't force your feelings if you don't have it. I know I'm disappointed that you're choosing Chang Sun over me but I don't want you to get hurt if you're staying with me."

"Byung Hee ssi..." I almost drop my tears. I can't believe he consider my feelings like this. I'm sure someday I'll get my punishment for hurting nice person like this. "You deserved a better girl than me."

"Well, you're the one who's at loss for not choosing me. I'm just kidding." He smiled to me. "But I want you to stay out when Chang Sun and I have a men talk."

Stay out when they have a men talk? They didn't plan to do something foolish, right? I excused myself to go back to the office, I haven't finished my works and I guess I had to take overtime again today. It's common for Chang Sun to stay late in the office but the weird thing is Byung Hee also stay late today. Something fishy going on here when I saw those two men walking out together. I followed them from behind and make sure they didn't see me. They're walking to the garden. Its late night so there's only two of them in the garden now. They stop near the bench, I hid myself behind the large tree but not close enough to hear what they're talking. When I didn't hear any sound from them, I peeped from behind the tree. Then I saw Byung Hee punched Chang Sun on the face.

"Chang Sun ssi!"

I was shocked until I didn't realize that I step out from my hiding place and approached them. They both looked at me, I grinned. I make myself visible to them.

*****

I thought hyung wanted to talk about Haesin project when he called me to his room this morning, but he also told me that he'd like to speak alone with me tonight. I had a feelings that he's gonna talked about Hye Rin. So he waited until night when everyone already leave the office and asked me to follow him. We're heading to the garden. I followed him from the behind then he stopped on the center and turn around. He looked at me for seconds then without warning, he punched me on the face. I know he only used half of his power to hit me because no blood on my lips but still hurts. That's when Hye Rin suddenly appeared out of nowhere, shouting my name. I looked at her.

"Hye Rin ssi, what are you doing here? Stay out of it. This is between me and hyung."

"But..."

"No but. I'll let you stay here if you don't interfere or else you better go back." I looked back to Hyung. "Hyung, I know I deserved to be hit by you because I took Hye Rin from you."

He smirked. "So you think I hit you because you took Hye Rin from me? Well, that's partly correct but it wasn't the main reason."

"What's the main reason?" I frowned.

"I hit you because you're a fool. Why can't you be honest to yourself that you like her and have to wait this long to realized your feelings for her?"

I looked at him surprisingly. How can he know about this? I looked at Hye Rin but she shrugged her shoulders. As far as I know, I never told anyone about how I feel towards Hye Rin.

"Don't be surprised. Do you think I don't know? You looked at her in different ways since we're back from Japan but you keep denied it. Your eyes can't lie about your feelings."

"I thought you two like each other."

"I admitted I like her but I erased those feelings since we're back from Japan because she also looked at you in different ways. But I see both of you like a fool with high pride, always fighting like cats and dogs and waiting for each other to express feelings first."

"But you still kissed her that day before she took off to States."

"I had to do that or else you won't react. I know that day you're both came together to the office and you actually want to send her off with your car but I want to test your reaction if I do that. When I saw no reaction from you at the airport, I decided to take an extreme step by kissed her. Maybe you didn't realize your own reaction when I kissed her but I see you're ready too punched me at the moment. I wonder what happen if I kissed her lips, maybe you'll end up killing me." He laughed.

Both Hye Rin and I can only looked at hyung in disbelief. So the kiss he gave to her that day was an act to see my reaction. I can't believe he can think of using this method to us.

"Byung Hee ssi..."

"You should thank me, Hye Rin ssi. Because what I do have finally made him confess his feelings for you."

I looked at him fiercely. "But you make me saying harsh things to her and make her cried. She even almost died when we quarrel last week."

"But I see the effect of the accident was also good. You're both kissed on the road side so fiery like there's no tomorrow." He teased me.

"Hyung, how did you—?"

"Know about this?" He laughed. "I watched you two from my car which I parked across the street."

"Are you stalking on us?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Just a coincidence. To be precise, I saw you first on the road side waiting for taxi. I want to offer you a lift but then I saw Hye Rin ran to your direction so I decided to park my car across the street. My feeling said that there's gonna be good scene over here so I wait patiently, and the scene is worth the wait."

"I can't believe this." I scratched my head even though it's not itchy.

"Alright, I guess our problem have been solved nicely today. Chang Sun ah, I hope you can take care of her cause if not, don't blame me if I took her back."

"Don't worry. I won't let that happen. I'll never let her go."

"Fine, I'll keep your words. It's late now, take her home. I'm taking off first. Bye."

He waved to us. We're still standing at our place, stunned by his explanation. Then I took her hand and walk with her to the parking lot. I'm going to take her home, of course to her apartment not mine. Her friend will kill me for real this time if I brought her again to stay at my place. I the radio. Actually I prepared a surprise for her on the radio and I guess it's about time the show's airing. Thank God, I wasn't late. The announcer started to talk on the radio.

So, I got special request today from someone whose heart has been stolen by a girl. Congratulations to Lee Chang Sun. He told me this evening that he's finally found the woman that he would like to spend the rest of his life with. Well, I'm so envy with her. She must be really happy right now. Should I tell you who she is? All the girls out there might be curious and maybe even think that it’s them. But I already got permission from Lee Chang Sun that I can publish her name here so, congratulations to Moon Hye Rin for her ability to steal Lee Chang Sun’s heart.

She widened her eyes and looked at me.

Ow, I wanna get a boyfriend like Lee Chang Sun too. Actually, he'd like to say that he apologized for all the harsh things he said previously and ask me to deliver this special message: "Hye Rin ah, you can punched me if I act like a jerk again and called your friend to kill me". Wow, that sounds hilarious right? What a great couple. So this is the song which is picked by Lee Chang Sun himself special for Moon Hye Rin. Enjoy.

I smiled victoriously, my plan to give her a surprise worked well.

*****

What the hell is this? I looked at him with widen eyes. He's totally crazy, confessed these things on the radio and even mentioned my name. I took a deep breath and pray that no one from my department listen to the radio tonight. He looked so happy when he saw my shocking face, so he planned all this.

"Chang Sun ssi, are you happy now making me embarrassed like this?"

He gave me his innocent looks. "I'm just expressing my feelings."

"But do you have to—"

He cuts me. "Sshh, just listen to the song and you'll know how I felt for you."

If I live my life again
If I'm born over and over again
I can't live without you for a day
You're the one I will keep
You're the one I will love
Yes, because I'm happy enough if I could be with you

My tears almost fall down when I heard this song. I never thought he can even think of using a song to deliver his feelings. I .

"How many girls have you sent song like this?"

"Let me think. One? Ten?"

"Ya!" I punched his right arm. He winced.

"What? I just answer what you're asking." He stop teased me when he saw me folded my arms and looked to other side. He took my hand and held it. "I'm not a player, Hye Rin ah. Although you're not my first but I want you to be my last. And to be honest, this is the first time I do this crazy thing on the radio."

I looked into his eyes and I know that I can trust him so I gave him my best smile. I asked him to come inside when we reached my apartment but he refused, saying that it’s already late and I need to get more rest so we're saying goodbye in the parking lot. I remember he was punched by Byung Hee so I raised my hand and touch his face.

"Does it hurt?"

"It's okay. Hyung only used half of his power so I think it should be okay by tomorrow."

He raised his hand and covered my hand which I placed on his cheek then he slowly dragged it down and kiss my palm. He locked my gaze then he raised his other hand to caress my lower lips with his thumb. Suddenly he moved his hand to my back neck and bent down to kiss me. The moment his lips touched mine, my lips parted automatically and invited him to take more. My hands raised to his chest and grab the shirt for my support because my feet already feel like a jelly while his hands has moved to my waist as our kiss become more intense.

He explored my lips in different angle, sometimes give a soft bite on it and then continue the exploration. He still felt unsatisfied so I pressed my lips to him then his kiss become uncontrollable. He pushed me until I was trapped between him and the car. I left out a soft moan then he slowly pulled back his lips. He put his forehead on mine and his hand on either side of my face. He finally speak after took a deep breath.

"You're just too tempting for me. I think you should go inside now before I take you here. Sleep tight."

He gave me a quick kiss on the lips then released me from his trap. I waved to him and walked to my apartment building. I bet he can't sleep well tonight. I smiled to myself.