Epilogue

The Last Time

"When will you go on honeymoon? It's been two months since you two got married."

"We're both very busy lately, especially Byung Hee. I can't help it." I said while sipping my tea, Ga In and I were hung out on a cafe on ground floor.

"As long as you're working here, you're always busy unless you quit. You two should make time for it, don't just keep focus on your works. It's a never ending story."

What Ga In said was right. Since I got married to Byung Hee two months ago we're always busy with our works, never got time to plan on the honeymoon. If we didn't try to make time for this, we will end up never go on honeymoon forever.

"How about this, you and Byung Hee took one week off and go with me. I'm having my second honeymoon with my dearest husband."

I stared at her in disbelief. "I haven't had my first honeymoon but you already want to go on a second one. It must be your idea."

"There's no restriction on how much we can go on honeymoon right? I just think that this is the right time to go on a second honeymoon. What do you think?"

I think about her idea of going on honeymoon with her. It's just like going on a double honeymoon, sounds good. But when can I get free time to take care of the accommodation and other thing. I let out a deep breath. Ga In seemed to know my difficulties.

"Don’t worry about the accommodation and the others. I'll take care of it together with mine. All you have to do is booked a leave for you and Byung Hee and don't forget to gave me your documents."

I smiled. "I can always depend on you, like usuall. Thank you, Ga In ah."

"I'm also happy I can go on vacation with you. It's been long time since we hang out together."

I told Byung Hee about the double honeymoon with Ga In, he agreed with it and hugged me while apologized for postponed our honeymoon until now. I smiled and kiss his lips, assured him that I also busy lately so he doesn't have to feel guilty about it. He told me that he's gonna booked leave first thing in the morning tomorrow.

We left for Hokkaido the following month. Considering the time should sufficient enough for Byung Hee to finished his works before he left. Ga In already reserved two suite rooms for us on the resort near the beach for five days. It's really fun to go on double honeymoon like this, especially with my best friend. On second day, Byung Hee managed to reserve one table at the restaurant beside the beach for dinner. The four of us were having dinner while chattering.

"Hye Rin ah, my choice of place is not bad right?"

I smiled. "Ne, thanks for brought us along with you. This place is just perfect."

"I knew you're gonna like it. Byung Hee ssi, what do you think? Is this place amazing?"

"Hm, really amazing. The spot is just perfect. Hye Rin ah, I suddenly remember the training to Tokyo two years ago. We shared kiss for the first time on the beach." He took my hand and squeezed it gently.

Right, that time I was so madly adore him and my body was floating in the air when he kissed me. I smiled when I reckoned that day. Ga In teased me.

"Oh, someone's daydreaming right now. Hye Rin ah, from now on you can kiss Byung Hee as much as you want for the rest of your life."

I glared at her but she just laughed. "Before I forgot, there's something we want to tell you."

I saw her husband smiled at her and took her hand. "Ga In is pregnant."

I widened my eyes and looked at her, she looks happy with the pregnancy. I stood up from my chair and walked to her side, I hugged her tightly. "Congrats, Ga In ah. How old?"

"Almost five weeks."

I walked back to my seat, I saw Byung Hee congratulate Ga In's husband. I stretched out my hand to him and congratulate him too while . "Congrats, you finally made it. My ears can finally rest from her blabbering about having baby as soon as possible."

We all laughed then Ga In talked to Byung Hee. "Byung Hee ssi, you better work it out and make a baby girl tonight. I'm pretty sure my baby is a boy and I want us to be in-laws."

"Ya!" I was shocked by Ga In's words to Byung Hee but I see Byung Hee just smiled.

"Don't worry. I'm already preparing stamina for tonight, so it'll not gonna be just one round. Right, honey?"

I can't believe my husband can say that, since when he got infected by Ga In's craziness? Both Ga In and her husband were laughed at my speechless and shocked expression on my face. The dinner ended with me being bullied by Ga In the whole night. We parted our ways, heading back to our suites. I landed my body on the bed as soon as we get inside, it's so tiring today. All I wanna do is to lie down on warm water on the bathtub and go to sleep earlier. I feel so sleepy since I came here.

"Hye Rin ah, ready for round one?" He talked while positioning his body on top of me.

"Eh? Round one? Don't tell me you really meant what you told Ga In earlier."

"I meant it. I'm not joking back there. I want to make you pregnant as soon as possible and it has nothing to do with what Ga In said. I love kids and I want it from you."

He looked at me seriously and I gave up. I can never resist his request when he looked at me like that. I raised my hands to cover his face and smiled then pulled down his head to kiss his lips. But the kiss didn't last long cause I feel something weird with my stomach, suddenly I want to threw up. I released my body from him and ran to the bathroom, heading to the toilet and threw up. Byung Hee standing behind me and help rubbed my back. After few minutes, my stomach still fighting on the inside but I don't feel nauseous anymore.

"Hye Rin ah, are you okay? You freak me out when you suddenly ran into the bathroom."

"I guess I'm okay now. I think the sea winds tonight are not good, I probably catch a cold."

"Come, let's get you rest on the bed."

He helped me walked to the bed, covered me with the blanket and make some hot tea for me. After I finished drink the tea, he put the glass aside and joined me on the bed. He placed his arm around my shoulder and I put my head on his chest. I curled my arms around his waist and move closer to hug him. I blame the sea wind who make me sick like this and ruined his mood tonight.

"Are you sure you don't wanna take a medicine?"

"Hm, I'm gonna be okay tomorrow morning. I just need some rest right now, don't worry."

He kissed my forehead. "Okay, but tell me if you need anything."

"Byung Hee ssi."

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry for ruining your mood tonight."

I can feel he smiled on top of my head.

"Sshhh, don't say sorry. Nobody wants to get sick right? How's your stomach? Is it okay now?" He put his hand on my stomach and rubbed it.

"It's warm now after drink your tea."

"Good, let's go to sleep."

In the morning, the nausea came back. I slip down from the bed and immediately ran to the bathroom to vomit again. After cleaning myself, I stared at my face on the mirror while thinking. I feel something's not right with my body but I don't know what then something come up in my mind. Byung Hee wait for me when I stepped out from the bathroom, he looks worried.

"Hye Rin ah, did you just vomit again?"

"Byung Hee ssi, what date is today?"

He frowned when I didn't answer his question, instead asking him back. When he told me the date, I count back. I should get my period for this month two weeks ago but it didn't show up until now. If my calculation is right, then right now I'm already...pregnant. Byung Hee looked at me confusedly.

"Byung Hee ssi, can you do me a favor? Go to the pharmacy and buy me test pack, any brand will do."

He frowned. "Test pack? Isn't it use for—" He widened his eyes. "Are you—"

I put my index finger on his lips. "Let's not speculate first. We should see the test pack result."

"Okay, I'll go now."

He changed his clothes and walked out from the suite. I don't have to wait too long cause he's back ten minutes later. He handed me the test pack and I brought it to the bathroom, I told him to wait outside. While waiting for the test pack to react, I read the instruction on the box. One strip means negative, two strips means positive. After a while, I took the test pack and waited for the strips to surface.

It began with one strip, I feel disappointed all of sudden then the second strip slowly surface. I almost can't believe my eyes, I'm positively pregnant. I walked to the door and opened it, Byung Hee immediately approached me.

"Yes or no?"

I don't know how to describe my happiness so I just nod. He smiled widely and hugged me tight. "Thank you, Hye Rin ah. You make me the happiest man in the world."

"Thank you to you too, Byung Hee ssi. I feel complete as a woman right now."

He let go his embrace to look at my face and gave me light kiss. "Let's go grab some breakfast. I'm sure our baby is starving right now after you threw up yesterday and this morning."

He took my hand and dragged me to the resort restaurant. When we arrived, I saw Ga In is having breakfast with her husband. We walked to their table and joined them. They looked at us suspiciously.

"Why do I feel the two of you were different this morning?" Ga In squinted.

Both Byung Hee and I were smiling to each other. I can't wait to see Ga In's reaction when I told her the news. "Ga In ah, your last night wish will soon be come true."

"Huh? What wish?" She tried to recall her memories from last night. "Ah, to be in-laws with you. Don't tell me you're pregnant now?"

I nod and smiled to her.

She looked shock. "That fast? Byung Hee ssi, how many rounds did you do last night until the result came just in one night?"

"Ya! Do you think my husband is a God?"

She laughed. "I'm just kidding. Congrats to both of you, you're finally become parents."

"We should congrats the four of us for becoming parents." Byung Hee said.

"Hye Rin ah, we can go on shopping baby products together."

I smiled, love with her idea of shopping together. Finally my life feels complete now, with Byung Hee by my side and our soon-to-be-born baby, I can't ask anymore than this. We're ready to build our little family.