My Best Friends

Who will it Be?

It's been 3 weeks since I moved and I still don't have friends, well only Joshua. I somethimes talk to Vernon but without hoshi knowing. I really miss my two best friends and it would be cool if they could come visit. Today is just another day and I have to go to school and then come back home. Joshua would pick us up and bring us home. Hoshi asked if we wanted ice cream and we said yes and then we made our way to the ice cream shop. We walked in and hoshi asked for his favorite.

"ya nuo what would you like?"

"Mint Swirl please" we then sat down and started talking. After a few minutes of waiting our order finally came. We each grabbed our ice cream and made our way home. When we got there hoshi asked joshua if he wanted to stay and he said yes. I walked inside only to be surprised.

"hello pi ya nuo"

"wow minghao, wenjun" I ran to them and we grouped huged. I introduced them to hoshi and joshua. I toold them that I called them the8 and jun. Once they were done introducing themseleves I went to my room along with the8 and jun, leaveing hoshi and joshua alone. I'm so happy my two best friends are here with me and the best part of it is that they get to stay for a whole week. We were playing for a while but then I got thirsty and I went to the kitchen for some water. As I went into the kitchen I noticed that joshua was there and he seemed mad but sad.

"oppa is something wrong?"

"ani everything is okay" I got the water and left but I was still worried about joshua. I wondered what was wrong but I really didn't pay much attention to it. I walked back to my room but when I got there I noticed that jun and the8 were gone. I walked into the room only to be attacked from behind. We fell on the floor and started laughing. After a while my ma called us downstairs for dinner and the three of us ran to the dinning table. When we got there I saw Joshua patting the seat next to him. I as making my way there but jun pulled me by the hand.

"sit here with us"

"okay" I looked over at joshua and mouthed an "I'm sorry" but he just looked down. After dinner Joshua had to go home and I asked if I could go with him. My ma let me go and then the two of us left the house. We walked slowly just enjoying the night breeze.

"joshua oppa is something wrong?"

"ani everything is fine"

"umm I'm sorry about dinner"

"don't be... I understand that they miss you"

"oppa are you sure you're okay?"

"ne" we got to his house and I looked at him. I pulled him downwards and gave him a kiss on the cheek and then I said bye. I walked back home and went straight to my room. Jun and The8 were waiting for me and then we went to sleep, I was just happy that my two best friends were there with me.

 

 

 

A/N: I finally got a chance to update, here is another chapter I hope you guys like it. Please don't forget to upvote and subcribe and please let me know what you guys think of this story.