Danger (part 2)

Who will it Be?

(ya nuo pov)

my head is hurting and when I opened my eyes it was pitch black. I tried to get up and I was tied up to a chair and I could feel whatever was covering my eyes. All of a sudden I could tell that someone some lights and then I heard foot steps getting closer to where I was. All of a sudden the cloth was removed and my eyes were ajusting to the light in the room. I look up and I saw vernon standing in a corner and joshua on the other side of the table.

"what's....what's going on?"

"how much did you hear back there?"

"we heard everything" when I answered joshua started moving and vernon walked over to him. He romoved his cloth and then the room fell silent. After a while of not saying anything, yeri walked in with some clothe in her hands. Since I was still in my wedding dress yeri gave me some shorts and a t-shirt and she gave joshua some sweats and an over sized t-shirt. I looked at yeri in the eye but she wasn't showing any kind of emotions. I changed and then was tied up again after that they took os to what seemed a lobby. There was a table in the center and then they sat us there with them on either end of the table. Joshua spoke and asked for how long they had been planing this and vernon said that all of this was planned since the arrangment. Yeri got up and left and then vernon started talking but I tuned him out. I was hoping that by this time someone would have noticed. I tried to wiggle my hands out the knot because it was too tight. I guess vernon noticed becasue he got up and lossened the knot a bit. After a while Yeri came back and she placed something infront of me. I loked at her and then at the stuff that she had just put infront of me, they looked like pictures and they were, they were pictures of me and joshua when he found me in Paris.

"you knew where I was?"

"ne....well no, yeri sent those to me and that is also how I knew about the kids" I looked over at joshua and then at yeri. She said that she did know and after she pertened to go to sleep that night she followed joshua. She also said that she knew my address and for that reson she followed him, she was afraid that we bump into each other since their hotel was close to my place. She followed us until we got home and that is when she took the pictures of the kids and joshua. She told us everything and then everyone went silent. After just sitting there we heard a car and vernon panicked, he got up and took my arm and he pulled us upstairs.

(hoshi's pov)

We looked at the footage once again and I told them to look at the license plate. Once we had a hold of it we wrote it down and made our way to the police station. I was friends with the shierfs son and so he helped us right away. Once he had found the car I made my way there without waiting for them. He had told us the the van was at the old firework factory and so I made my way there. When I got there, they were nowhere to be found and then I noticed on of Ya nuo's ear rings.

"Ya Nuo......Joshua" i called out their names but there was no answer. I was making my way around when all of a sudden I heard a loud noise, I made my way there and there they were. Their mouths were covered with tape and so I took it of. I was going to untie them until I felt something coming down on me. I fell on the floor with pain and then I noticed that it was vernon. He was going to swing again but I kicked him right in the gut. He fell in pain and I took that chance to untie ya nuo and joshua. As I was doing so vernon attacked from the back once again. We started fighting and I would through punches and he would too. As we were fighting I saw Yeri untieing joshua and ya nuo. Joshua looked at me and I nodded at him, he took them both outside. We kept on fighting and he didn't seem to get tired, I saw joshua come back but then I was knocked out.

(joshua's pov)

Vernon had a gun in his hand and he swinged his arm and knocked out hoshi. I made my way to him but he still had the gun in his hand, he shot but I was fast and moved out of the way. I was closer to him now so I kicked the gun out of his hand. I then swang to his face but he doged it, we were all over the place fighting until he fell next to the gun. He took it and I was just standing there unable to move. He slowly got up without taking his glance off of me. The next thing I hear is a big bang (bang bang bang) but I never felt anything and then I heard another one. I opened my eyes and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

 

 

A/N: sorry if I didn't update, most of you guy probably don't read this but if you do thank you and I'm sorry this story is almost to its end, I really hoped you guys liked it.