I'm Back

Who will it Be?

Its been 5 years since I moved to the states. Today is the day that me and the guys go back to seoul. Minghao was so excited to go back that he was rushing jun and me out the door. Sonce we had our stuff ready the day before we just walked out and looked for a taxi. We were running a little late because there was a lot of traffic and I started to worry because I didn't think that we would make it on time. We soon got there and we made our way to the front desk to drop of our bags.

"this is the last call for all the passengers to South Korea, please make your way to gate A" said the lady, the three of us looked at each other and started running. They were about to close the door when minghao yelled for them to stop. The lady took our tickets and let us in. We looked for our seats and sat down. I was still trying to catch my breath from all the running. I looked at the guys and smiled and since it was going to be a long flight I decided to take a nap. When we got there Jun woke me up and I was so excited that I just wanted to get out of that plane. When we got off, we went for our stuff and then made our way to the waiting area. When we got there I saw a big sign that read "welcome back Pi Ya Nuo ans Friends" I ran towards them.

"Ma...Appa" I said as I hugged them

"YAH!! what about me?" said hoshi with a pout on his face

"omo hoshi oppa"

"omo you grow up so fast"

"you too" I looked around to see if joshua oppa was there and I think that hoshi noticed because he told me that he couldn't make it. Jun and Minghao came along with us and we all went home. Since I was still a bit tired of the flight I told my parent that I would go to my room and rest. I went to my room and when I opened that door everything was as I left it. I walked over to my bed and layed down, I ended up falling asleep. When I woke up I changed into some sport shorts and an over sized t-shirt. I grabed my ipod and my earbuds and walked out my room. I went to look for my ma and I told her that I was going out for a jog. After she agreed I walked out and plugged in my earbuds. I started jogging and the since I kinda didn't like the song that was on I changed it but as I did so I bummed into someone. The impact was so hard that I fell on my .

"omo are you okay" that voice was very familiar.

(Joshua's Pov)

I told my eomma that I was for my usual run and then left the house. I was running down the street when suddenly someone bumped into me. I saw a girl on the ground and asked if she was okay.

"oh joshua oppa?" was all I heard. She got up and I noticed that it was Ya Nuo. It was really her, I couldn't beleave it. She told me that she had just gotten back and I remebered that she was coming back today. I love that she's back and this time I'm not letting her go. We stoo there for a few seconds and then I asked her if she wanted to go to our usual hang out place. She agreed and then we made our way to the park. I had really missed sitting at our spot without her here, it wasn't the same. I asked her if she was going to go to Pledis High and she said yes. I was happy with just the fact that she was going to the same school. I know that I'm 3 years older then her but that doesn't matter. it was getting late and so I took her home just like before. I waited for her to go inside and then I ran to my house. I had a big smile on my face that when I entered the house my eomma asked if everything was okay. I told her that Ya Nuo was back and I never felt any happier then at that very moment.

 

A/N: sorry for the late update but I hope that you guys like it, please leave some comments letting me know what you guys like of this story and if I should continue it or delete it!