Where are you?

Who will it Be?

 

(joshua's pov)

Today is Ya Nuo's wedding and my family was invited. It's been 3 years and a month since I left high school and I still don't get married to Yeri. Even though we're not married yet my eomma let her move in. I woke up early that morning and started getting ready even though I didn't want to go. It was already 10 and the wedding didn't start until 12 in the afternoon. Right when I was done getting ready Hoshi dropped by, he looked worried and all worked up. I asked him if something was wrong and all he said was htat he was sorry and then handed me a letter.

dear joshua

Mianhae....please forgive me. Joshua I'm really sorry for leaving without telling you. I don't want to marry vernon so I decided to run away. I hope that you're happy along side with yeri....please make her happy and forget about me.....do it as my last wish. Remember that I love you and that you'll always be in my heart. Love: Ya Nuo

As I finished reading the letter I felt a tear run down my face. I asked hoshi what had happened and he told me that vernon had her last night. I was in shock, I didn't want to believe him but he seemed so serious. I was about to run out but he stopped me. He then told me that he had already taking care of it. I wasn't planing anything against vernon, all I wanted to do was get Ya Nuo back. I calmed down after a while and hoshi went to get some water. As I sat there I took out my phone and called ya nuo's phone. The phone would ring several times but she wouldn't answer, I called again and again but there was still no answer.

(days later)

It's been days since Ya nuo left. I would be married in 2 days. There were so many questions going through my mind. Ya Nuo is a smart girl and I knew that she wouldn't go to China or the states. "where are you ya nuo?" that was the only question on my mind all the time and ever time I thought about it, it would bring tears to my eyes.

 

 

A/N: yeah I got to update 3 chapters today.....sorry if this is a short chapter but I hope that you like it