Final

Who will it Be?

(joshua's pov)

I heard a double gun shot but I never felt any of them hit me. I opened my eyes and I saw vernon on the floor and hoshi right under me.I looked behind me and I saw yeri holding a gun, I looked back at hoshi and bent down to his level. I put my hand under his head and lefted him up a little bit.

"YAH Hoshi!"

"josh"

"ani...don't talk"

"joshua....please....please take good care of....Ya Nuo"

"ani.....hoshi you're going to be okay"

"please promise me that you'll take care of her" i nodded and he suddenly closed his eyes. I couldn't believe this, hoshi has been like a little brother to me and now he's gone. I took him in my arms and started cring until the police got there and also our families. A police officer had to pull me away from him and when he did so he took me outside. Ya Nuo came running to me and asked for hoshi. I looked at her and told her everything that had happened. She started crying and all I could do was cry with her. Sure I'm a grown man now but hoshi was always there for me even though I was older then him. His eomma and appa were equally as sad as me and ya nuo. Finally they took his body out of the factory and Ya Nuo went to look at him and so did his family. That day was one of the saddest day of my entire live.

(author's pov)

Everybody was sad about hoshi and his death. The family had his funeral in privte, it was something small since it was only for his family members. Vernon had also died and his family had to move away if they didn't want to be sent to jail for everything that his son had done. Yeri took blame fir being part of everything but ya nuo forgave her once yeri had told her everyhting. After everything Joshua and yeri got devoriced and ya nuo and the family left to china for some time. Now its been 2 years and ya nuo and joshua are getting married. After everything that hthey had been through they were finally together and now nobody could stop them. Thye lived happily after they got married and they had 2 more kids, they named them Soonyoung in honer of hoshi and the other child was named ya eun.

 

 

 

A/N: sorry if the last chapter is short but I tried my best. I really hope you guys liked this story Thanks for reading!!!!