Run Away

Who will it Be?

That night I woke up at 3 a.m. and I couldn't fall asleep again so I walked around in my room. I started thinking and I was not willing to marry vernon. I took my suitecase and started packing my stuff. After I was done packing, I grabbed my notebook and started writting letters. I ended up righting one for my parents and one for Hoshi and joshua oppa. I looked at the letters one last time and the put them in their envelopes. I got up and grabbed my jacket and made my way out my room. I quitely went over to my parents roomand slipped the letter under the door and did the same for hoshi oppa. I walked down stairs without making any kind of noise. I was about to walk out the door when all of a sudden I felt a hand land on my shoulder.

"miss Ya Nuo where are are you going?"

"omo Anna....I'm running away, please don't tell anyone that you saw me leave"

"okay miss" I looked at her and then left. I had enough money saved up and so I made my way to the airport and got a ticket to Paris. I knew that when they noticed that I was gone, the first place they'de look would be China and then the states. I had contects and they where able to get me a fake ID and passport. I got my ticket and then all I had to do was wait for my flight to be called.

(hoshi's pov)

Ya nuo seemed strange last night when I got back but I didn't pay much attention to it. The next morning I got up as usual but before I got to the bathroom I saw something on the floor. I got closer to it and saw my name on it with big letters, I instently new that it was Ya Nuo's hand writting. I ignored the letter and ran stright to her room but she was gone. Once I got there I noticed that all of her things were gone, I looked at the letter and ripped it open.

hoshi oppa I'm sorry. I don't want to be married to vernon. By the time you read this I might already be far away from here. I'm running away oppa, I'll call you every once in a while so please don't worry about me. Also in your envolope I left a letter for joshua, please give it to him. OPPA I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, and remember don't worry to much I'll be fine. With love: Ya Nuo

When I finished reading it I made my way to my parents room. As I opened the door I saw another envoplove on the floor. I picked it up and it was adressed to our parents. Appa slowly woke up and asked if something was wrong. I held up the letter and he looked at it confussed, I got closer and handed him the letter.

"this looks like Ya Nuo's handwritting"

"she ran away"

"what...honey wake up"

"what's going on?"

"ya nuo ran away"

"what!!!" she started to panick and then appa handed her the letter. She opened it and started reading it out loud, she had to tanslkate it because it was in chinese.

Eomma.......Appa I'm so sorry. I can't marry someone I don't love. I only love one person and no one else. I'm going to be honest with you and as to why I'm running away. Vernon.....Vernon me last night. I refused to say that I loved him and he forced me to have y with him and I soon realized that I couldn't marry someone like him. I'm so sorry for the problems that this might bring to you I really am.....please don't worry about me and remember that I love you guys so much. With Love: Ya Nuo

eomma started crying but the fact that vernon layed a fingure on her was fustrating. I ran out of there and made my way to my room. I got ready and walked out only to find my appa waiting for me. He asked where I was going and I told him that I had a letter for joshua. I kinda lied to him, I was going to go see joshua but only after I beat his sorry little for touching my baby sister. I knew I wouldn't find him at his place so I went to the venue where the wedding was going to take place. I walked in and looked everywhere for that monster. I soon found him and as soon as I saw him I got out of control. I punched him straight in the face and he fell on the floor, I took that moment and got on top of him. He was smirking and that made it worse, I punched him over and over again until finally someone pulled me of him. I was trying to get the person off of me and once I did, I made my way to vernon. After a secind before my fist landed on his face again his parents walked in.

"what happened here?" asked his appa

"your btich as of a son ya nuo and now she's gone" I have yelled

"omo is that true vernon?" asked his eomma this time

"ne and you now what.....I really enjoyed it" I was about to punch him for saying that but his appa did my the favor. His appa told me that he would take care of everything and then I left driving over to Joshua hyung's hous with tears in my eyes.