Still Arrainged

Who will it Be?

It's been days since I got back home. The good thing about this was that I haven't seen or heard from Vernon. I was in my room with lilly, we were having a girls day. I did her nails and a light make up. She was about to start on my when all of a sudden Anna came and told me that my parents needed to talk to me. I looked at her and nodded, I looked over at lilly and told her that I'll be right back. I made my way downstairs and then to the meeting room. On my way there Minho came out of no where and hugged my leg. He had a panicked expression on his face and so I asked him what was wrong. He looked up at me and told me that someone wanted to eat him. I took him in my arms and asked who it was and he said that it was his uncle Hoshi. After a while hoshi finally found us, I looked at him and told him that ma and appa wanted to talk to me. I handed minho over to hoshi and then made my way to the meeting room. When I got there my ma was crying and I went towards her.

"ma what's wrong?"

"Ver....,Vernon knows you're back and that you have kids"

"what?......how did he find out?"

"I'm not sure but he told us that you have to get married to him"

"what is he crazy?" I was freaking out. Appa then got closer and finished tell me everything. He said that if I didn't get married to him, he would take away my kids. I started crying at the thought of him doing something to them. I wipped my tears away and got up to leave. I walked out of the room and made my way to my room. I went in there and saw that lilly was fast asleep. I went to my closet trying not to wake her up, I got a coat and made my way back out the room. When I exited the room hoshi was standing there. He asked if something was wrong and I told him that I needed him and if he would go along with me. He looked at me and just nodded, we both made our way to the front door when suddenly ma asked where we were going. I told her not to worry that we were just going out for a walk. We then left the house and made our way to the park.

"ya nuo is something wrong?"

"ne but I'll tell you when we get to the park" he nodded in agreement and we walked in silence. Before we got there we passed by our favorite ice cream place. Sure it was cold outside but that didn't bother us. We took our usual and then continued walking until we got to the park. When we got there, we took our usual seat and started talking. I told him everything that I had just talked about a while ago with ma and appa. He was very upset but I told him that I was willing on doing it and it was all just for my kids.