Spending Time Together

Who will it Be?

Today is my first day of school here in Seoul and I'm really excited. I got ready and then I went downstairs for brreakfast. Appa and Ma were already at the table and Hoshi and me walked in at the same time. I looked at him and then we sat down. We ate and as soon as we were done we left for school. Once we got there hoshi and I walked to the main office.

"ya nuo are you ready?"

"ne"

"okay, soonyoung please take ya nuo to class"

"ne Ms. Yoona" I then followed hoshi and we went to my first class. When we got there hoshi told me to behave and to pay attention and then he left. I knocked on the door and it soon opened. I looked up and saw a lady around her early 20s. I introduced myself to her and then she let me walk in. As I walked in everyone had their eyes on me.

"please introduce yourself"

"umm my name is pi ya nuo but you can call me ya nuo and I'm from china...I hope that we can be good friends" the teacher then told me to take a seat next to hansol. I made my way over to him but he had his head down. As I sat down he lefted his head and I noticed that it was the boy from a few days ago. I looked at him and I remembered that hoshi told me not to talk to him. I looked away and started taking my stuff out.

"omo it's you"

"umm yeah"

"what's your name?"

"pi ya nuo"

"ohh my name is vernon"

"but the teacher called you hansol"

"it's both but you can call me vernon" I looked at him and he seemed nice and not at all of what hoshi had told me. We talked for the rest of the class and we just got to know each other. It was son time for lunch and so I walked out of class and made my way to the lunchroom. Vernon was walking next to me and then I felt someone pull me. I looked to see who it was and it was hoshi. Hoshi shot him a glare and then he pulled me along with him. Hoshi had a strong grip on my arm and it was kinda hurting me.

"hoshi...my arm"

"ohh mianhae" he let go and we walked side by side to the lunchroom. We got our lunch and then he took me to the rooftop. When we were up there he told me everything he liked. I was happy that we could finally get to know each other.The rest of the day went by fast and it was finally time to go home. Hoshi waited for me at the front gate and then we walked to the bus stop. While we waited for the bus, Hoshi went to get us some drinks. When he got back the bus was too and we got on. We went to the back of the bus and we took a seat. When we got there I saw jisoo there waiting for us.

"jisso" I said as I got of the bus

"ya nuo I told you to call me joshua" he said as he gave me a hug.

"joshua hyung what are you doing here?"

"I came to pick you guys up and I also wanted to see if you guys could go to my place"

"sorry hyung but I have things to do"

"what about you ya nuo?"

"umm I have to ask my eomma" we then walked home.

(fast forward)

Soon we got to his house and I was greeted my a nice lady. Joshua introduced us and she was his eomma. Joshua took me by the hand and then he took me to his backyard. I was in shock because it was filled with beautiful flowers of all types. We stood ther just looking at how beutiful it all was.

"you like"

"ne, it is so beutiful"

"I like water lilys...what about you?"

"I like white roses and daffodils" I stood there a bit longer and then we walked inside. Joshua took my by my hand and took me to his room. I was amazed at how big his room was, he looked at me and smiled. He walked over to his bed and I made my way to his desktop. We talked and got to know each other better and then we did homework. I was stuck on a problem so I decided to ask for help.

"jisoo...can you help me with a problem?"

"ani...not until you call me joshua like I told you"

"mianhae...joshua can you help me?"

"ne" he walked over to me and looked at the problem. I lookd back at the paper and just eyed the problem while he told me what to do. When he finished I looked up at him and noticed that our faces where inches away. I felt my face heat up and I looked away.

"tha...thank you...josh...joshua" I was looking at my paper but I could fell him get closer to me. I could fell his breath on the back of my neck and then he whispered something to my ear.

"you can call me oppa" I widened my eyes and looked at him but he only gave me one of his sweet smiles. After a few seconds of looking at each other his eomma walked in. She looked at us and then she said that she was just leaving us some snacks. After a while I finished my homework and I noticed that it ws getting dark. I told joshua that I was leaving and but he told me to wait that he would take my home. We walked out of his house and made our way to mine. We walked in silence all the way. We finally got there and we just stood there in silence once again.

"umm see you tomorrow" I said. I was about to walk inside the house but he stopped me.

"I'll pick you up at the bus stop"

"okay"

"bye" he gave me a kiss on the cheek and then ran away. I just stood there dumbfounded until I heard hoshi calling my name. He asked me for joshua and I told him that he had left and then we walked inside. When I got there it was dinner time and after that I went straight to my room, all I could think of was joshua and everything that happened at his house.