Meeting You

Who will it Be?

Today my ma is going to go sign me up at my new school. We went to drop off soongyoon and then we went to the front office. My ma went to sign me up and my appa stayed with me After a while my came back and she was also with another lady. greeted the lady and she then told me that I could start school on Monday. We walked out of the school and my appa went to work and me and my ma went home. Before we went home my ma took me for lunch. After lunch we went back home but I stayed outside and enjoyed the sun. I stayed outside and played just until it was soonyoung time to come home.

"ma I'm to ride my bike"

"okay but do not go far"

"okay" I then left and made my way to the bus stop. On my way there I was looking around at all the stores. I wasn't paying much attention that I ran someone over with my bike. I fell of my bike and I noticed that a boy was on the ground. I wanted to get up but I noticed that my knee was bleeding.

"are you okay?"

"ne, mianhae...mianhae I should have payed more attention" I said tring to get up

"here let me help you"

"thank you" I picked up my bike and said sorry once again. I said goodbye and walked away.

"yah wait" I heard him yell

"what's your name?"

"ohh...my name is Pi Ya Nuo"

"but that's not a korean name"

"ohh I'm from China... my appa was korean"

"ohh my name is Jisoo but you can call my joshua"

"cool"

"where are you going... you look young to be alone"

"I'm going to the bus stop"

"can I come" I told him that he could and then we walked to the bus stop and waited there. As we waited there jisoo noticed that my knee was bleeding. I was just waiting there for the bus to come until I felt something cold on my knee. I looked to my side and saw that jisoo was cleaning my knee.

"thank you"

"no problem...so who are you waiting for?"

"my oppa...my ma just got remarried and now I have an older oppa"

"so he's your step brother"

"ne" I said as I nodded my head. We stayed there waiting for soonyoung to get there. After a while jisoo told me not go anywhere and then he left. He soon came back and handed me a drink. The bus finally got there and I was waiting for soonyoung to get off. As soon as he got off I ran up to him and gave him a hug. He looked surprised and asked me what I was doing there and I told him that I was waiting for him. I then told him that I had made a new friend and introduced them.

"jisoo this is my oppa"

"ohh soonyoung, this is your sister?"

"ohh jisoo hyung"

"you know each other?" they looked at me and nodded. Hoshi then told me that jisoo only lived two houses away from us. The three of us then walked back come but when we got to our house my ma seemed worried.

"Ya Nuo where have you been?"

"I went to pick up soonyoung" my ma looked at me and then she noticed that we had company.

"and who do we have here?"

"my name is jisoo but I also go by joshua"

"nice to meet you" My ma greeted and then she left and also joshua. I watched joshua leave and hoshi left me all alone in the front yard. I stayed there and layed down on the grass and just enjoyed the sunlight. The wind was blowing and it felt really nice, I then noticed that someone or something was blocking the sun. I opened my eyes and saw a boy my age infront of me.

"can I help you with something?"

"ani... but why are you in soonyoung's front yard?" I was going to answer but then I heard hoshi. I looked and he was making his way to where I was at. He looked at me and smiled but then that smiled disappered when he saw the other boy. For some reason hoshi took my hand and placed me behind him.

"what do you want?"

"I was just wondering who she was"

"get out!"

"okay... bye little girl?"

"don't talk to her and get out!" I looked at hoshi and he told me to never talk to him again and then he dragged me inside. I wanted to ask him why I couldn't talk to that boy but he seemed mad. I went to my room and sat at my big window and just looked outside. I stayed there for a long time that I didn't noticed that I had fallen asleep. When I woke up I saw hoshi staring at me and, it kinda scared me. He smiled and then gave me a cup of water and that made me happy because he was starting to open up.

"hoshi oppa can I ask you something?"

"ne...what is it?"

"how old is joshua and why don't you want me to talk to the boy from earlier?"

"joshua hyung is 12 and the boy from earlier is arrogent and spoiled" we sat there for a long time until we were called down for dinner. Appa was home and we all went to the dinning table. I sat across form appa because hoshi still wouldln't let me sit with him. After dinner we all went to sleep and I was just happy because I had met someone on my second day in seoul.

 

A/N: here is another chapter I hope you guys like it, please comment and subscribe Thank You!!