I only love You

Who will it Be?

I haven't been going to school the past fews days. I stay locked up in my room. Everyday is the same and the only person I let in my room is Hoshi oppa. Everyday after school he checks up on me and I always let him in. Today was no different and I just satyed in my room, my ma tried to get in but I wouoldn't let her. Hoshi soon came home and came to check on me, he knocked and I had to ask who it was just to make sure it wasn't my ma.

"how are you today?"

"I'm fine"

"here is something for you" he gave me mint swirl ice cream

"omo thank you oppa"

"so you need anything else or do you want real food"

"ani thank you" he then ruffled my hair and walked out. I finished my ice cream and then got ready to go out. I needed to get my thoughts straight so I decided to go for a walk. I fixed my bed as if was there sleeping, taking a peek out the door only to find the hall way empty. I walked out my room and made my way to the front door without anyone noticing. Once I was outside Iran to the bus stop. I waited for the bus and once it was there I only had one place in mind and that was the park. When I got there I walked over to a bench and sat down. I plugged in my headphones. I clicked on taeyang-eyes nose and lips, I close my eyes taking in the fresh air. I was like that for a few minutes and then I felt someone sit next to me. I didn't bother looking so I stayed there until whoever it was took my hand in theirs. I opened my eyes and looked to the side and it was no other then Joshua. I looked at him and he just smiled.

"what do you want?"

"I just want to talk"

"we have nothing to talk about" I got up and walked away. I feeling kinda dizzy but I just thought it was because I got up to fast. (A/N: you know sometims when you get up really fast and feel dizzy, idk I think it just happens to me) I kept on walking but then I lost my balance and I fell and couldn't get back up. I felt someone grab my arm and it was joshua.

"Ya Nuo are you okay?"

"ne...let go of me" I got up but all of a sudden I passed out.

(joshua's pov)

I went to the park to clear my thoughts. When I got there I saw Ya Nuo and I sat next to her. She didn't seem to care so I took her hand in mine. She suddenly opened her eyes and when she saw that it wqas me, she removed her hand away from mine. I told her that we needed to talk but she wasn't in the mood. She got up and left but seconds later I saw her fall. I ran to her and asked her if she was okay, she told me to leave her alone, she tried to get up but passed out. I carried her in my arms and ran over to the nearest hospital. When I got there the doctor quickly took her.

"what's wrong with her?"

"I'm not sure"

"okay...what's her name?"

"Pi Ya Nuo" the doctor then told me to wait in then he left with her. It had been ten minutes since they took her and I still didn't have any news. After what seemed forever the doctor finally came, I asked him what was wrong and the doctor told me that she passed out because she wasn't eatting. I asked if I could go see her and he said yes. I walked into her room but she was sleeping. I took a seat next to her and took her hand in mine, tears started to form in my eyes. After a while she finally woke up. She looked at me and then took her hand away from mine.

"what are you still doing here?"

"I just want to talk to you"

"we have nothing to talk about" she yelled which took me aback. I wanted to hold her and comfort her but she wouldn't let me.

"why haven't you been eating?"

"that's none of your bus-" I stopped her from taking by landing a kiss on her lips. Her lips were so soft that I didn't want to stop. She didn't respond to the kiss so I stopped myself.

"please let me explain everything"

"oh.....okay" I sat down and then I told her everything. I told her that the day she found out I was engaged, it as the first time that I also knew about it. After I told her everything she asked if she could be left alone, I agreed and told her that I was going to go get something to eat.

(Ya Nuo's pov)

I was in a hospital room when I woke up. I looked over to the side and saw joshua sitting there. He was holding onto my hand and I pulled it away. I asked why he was still there and all he said was that he needed to talk. After a few secounds of silence he asked as to why I haven't been eating, I was about to talk back but he stopped me by landing his lips on mine. Our lips were locked together and his lips were soft on mine, I wanted to kiss back but I knew better. Since I didn' trespond to the kiss he pulled away and started to tell me everything.

"I had just found out that morning, My parents told me that I was arranged to Yeri" I wanted to cry but I held it in, I then asked him if I could be alone. He aggreed and then left the room and I just staed there in silence. I started thinking of what I was going to tell him when he got back. I closed my eyes and soon after joshua got back. He had a tray of noddles and sat it in the table next to my bed. He sat down and I started to tell him everything.

"I had just found out a few days before you" I took a deep breath and continued.

"I didn't know how to tell you and so I just tried my best to ignore you, joshua i'm so sorry I didn't tell you" at that point I started crying. I let it all out and joshua just took me in his embrace. I cried ujust until I had no more tears left within me. I pulled away and we just stared at each other. He slowly leaned in closer until our lips locked with one another. This time I kissed back, the kiss was passionate and some what sweet. We kissed for what seemed forever and pulled away once the two of us ran out of breath.

"Ya Nuo...you are my only one"

"you Joshua are my only one and only....I love you joshua"

"me too" we both said as we let another kiss happen.