Moving Away

Who will it Be?

(Joshua's POV)

I woke up early in the morning and got ready. It was nice outside and then I started thinking of Ya Nuo. I walked downstairs with a big smile on my face. My mom saw me and asked what was wrong and I told her everything. I remembered that Ya Nuo said that she liked Daffodils and white roses. I looked at my eomma and I asked her if she could fill the garden with those flowers. She agreed and she started to order the flowers and I went over th Ya Nuo's house.

(Ya Nuo's POV)

I woke early today and it seemed like a nice day. I heard my door open and I looked over to see who it was. I smiled when I saw hoshi and he smiled back. He walked over to me and told me that ma and appa wanted to talk to me. I told him that I would be right there and he left. As soon as he left I got ready and made my way to the kitchen. When I got there I saw ma cooking breakfast and she told me to go get appa and hoshi. I did as she told me and I went to go get appa and hoshi. I found appa in his office and hoshi was in the garden. Soon we were all in the dinning table and we all took our places. I looked at my appa and ma and they looked troubled.

"ma what did you want to talk about?"

"baby girl I wanted to tell you that..."

"what is it ma?"

"we want you to go study to the states"

"but I want to stay here"

"Ya Nuo it's for your own good"

"and if I go how long do I have to stay there"

"just until you start high school but don't worry Jun and Minghao will be able to go with you" I sat ther and I just thought about it and I just agreed without makng a big deal out of it. We we finished eating I silently went to my room. I locked myself in there until the aftrernoon. Hoshi came and knocked just to let me know that appa and ma had gone out. After a few minutes I heard the doorbell ring.

(Joshua's POV)

When I got to their house Hoshi opened the door. He asked me what I was doing there and I told him that I wanted to see Ya Nuo. He asked if I was going to confess and I was shocked, I've never told anyone that I liked her, how did he know. I looked at him and he told me that it was obesse that I liked her. I told him what I had planed and he seemed okay with it. He called for her and soon she came downstairs. I asked her if she was ready to go and she said yes. I took her hand and we walked to the bus stop but I noticed that she seemed sad.

"is something wrong?"

"ohh ani...everything is okay, where are we going?"

"I'm taking you to the zoo" she seemed excited that she even started jumping up and down. We soon got there and I got our tickets. We went in and the first thing we went to see were the lions. After that we went all around the zoo. After a while we got hungry and we went to go get some hotdogs. We sat down and ate, I noticed that Ya Nuo seemed happy but at the same time she still seemed sad. I asked her again if something was wrong but she said that everything was alright. It was getting late so we decided to go home. I asked her if she could go with me to my house before I went to drop her off and she agreed. When we got there I told her to cover her eyes. I took her hand and my guided her to the back yard. My eomma the lights and the garden was lit up. I told Ya Nuo that she could open her eyes.

"do you like it?"

"Ne it's beautiful"

"Ya Nuo can I tell you something?"

"Yeah...you go first, I have something to tell you too"

"okay...umm I know that we've known each other for 2 months and I know that we are young but I have to say that I really like you" I looked at her and noticed that she was crying. I wiped her tears but she looked away.

"Ya Nuo is something wrong?"

"Ne...jisoo oppa mianhae"

"Nuo what's wrong?"

"I...I can't...I'm moving away" when she said that I felt my heart shuttering into pieces. I looked at her and she started crying even more. I told her that everything was going to be okay. She told me that she liked me too but she also said that she wasn't going to be back until she started high school. I told her that I would always be here waiting for her and I pulled her into a hug. After she stopped crying I took her home. I hugged her one last time and then made my way back home. My eomma was waiting for me but I told her that I wanted to be alone. She understood and I went straight to my room. I had finally told Ya Nuo that I liked her but now she's moving away. I just cried myself to sleep that night.