Arranged Marrage

Who will it Be?

It's Monday and I'm getting ready for school. I'm really happy that I get to go to school with hoshi and joshua oppa. I got my bag and everything that I needed and made my way downstairs. I made my way to the dining table and everyone was already there. I took my seat and ate breakfast. After we were done Hoshi and I made our way to school. We walked side by side until we got to school, once we got there I noticed that every girl was giving me dirty looks.

"oppa why are they looking at me like that?"

"ignore them...lets just say that I'm well known here and they don't know that you're my sister, they are just jealous"

"ohh I see...wait if they don't know that I'm your sister then they think that we migiht be a thing"

"Yeah must probably" he told me as he winked at me and that made all the girls scream. Hoshi took me to the main office to get my schedule. After that I went to my class and hoshi was int there as well. I introduced myself to the class and then took my seat next to a guy named jihoon. I looked at him and made my way there. As I got closer I noticed that he had pinkish hair.

"annyeong my name is jihoon but I go by wozzi"

"I'm Pi Ya Nuo but you can call me Ya Nuo" we talked a bit and got to know each other. I was really nice and he told me that he was best friends with hoshi and joshua. I told him that I was hoshi's step sister and he didn't say anything. We soon found out that we had all our classes together only for the last period. Wozzi had science and I had P.E which . The bell rung for our next class and hoshi told me that he was changing classrooms and me and wozzi stayed there. The class stayed pretty much the same but some new guys walked in. Wozzi called them over and they sat right infrond of us.

"annyeong I'm wonwoo and this is mingyu"

"I'm Ya Nuo"

"You're chinese?"

"Ne, I'm half chinese and half korean"

"daebaek!!" the two boys said in synic and I just giggled. They were fun to talk to and I really liked that they welcomed me warmly. Soon it was time to go home and I walked with hoshi and joshua. When I we got home my ma and appa were waiting for us and told us to follow them to the meeting room. I followed them to the meeting room and we all took our seats. I lookied at my ma and appa and there seemed something wrong. Finally ma broke the silence that consumed the room.

"ya nuo we have to tell you something?"

"what it is ma?"

"umm we...we...I don't know how to tell you this"

"ma what is it?" I started to get a little worried.

"ya nuo we have arranged a marriage for you"

"what...you did what?"

"we have arr-"

"I heard what you said the first time but why?"

"my ccompany is not doing so will and in order for someone to help me is by getting you and their son married" appa told me and I was just standing there. I looked at my ma and she just nodded in agreement. I looked over at hoshi and he was as shocked as I was.

"but isn't she too young for that?"

"ne...that is why we shall wait until she graduates from high school"

"but why me...why not hoshi?"

"because their son is your age and because their daughter is way to young to marry soonyoung"

"and who is the family?"

"it's the chwe family" I didn't want to hear anymore of this so I ran to my room. The following day were the same, I was still mad because of what my parents had told me. I was so out of it that I would get distarcted to much. School was so painful to be in espacally because joshua was there and I didn't know how to tell him about this.