New Life

Who will it Be?

My name is Pi Ya Nuo and my ma just got remarried. My ma is chinese and my appa was korean. My appa died 2 years ago, that is why my ma got remarried. I'm 9 years old and now I have an older brother, I've never met him but my new appa says that he is really nice. Today is the day that we move to South Korea because my appa lives there.

"ya nuo are you ready?"

"Yes ma" we got in the car and drove to the airport. I was really excited becasue it was my first time in Korea, My appa had brought me once but I was still a baby. It was a long flight so I fell asleep. When we got there my ma woke me up.

"ya nuo baby wake up"

"are we there yet?"

"yes baby girl now get up" I got up and looked out the window. I didn't see anything but more airplanes, I looked at my ma and she told me to wait. We finally got off the plane and we went to get our stuff. We then walked to the entrance and saw a man holding our names. I asked my ma if he was there to pick us up and she said yes. We went over to him and he took our stuff. The man drove us all the way home and on the way there I saw so many beautiful places. We finally got there and I tought that it was huge. We got out of the car and walked inside only to be surprised. My appa was standing there and standing next to him was a boy around my age.

"hi ya nuo"

"hi appa"

"this is soonyoung, your older brother"

"hi soonyoung, I'm Pi Ya Nuo but you can call me ya nuo" I looked at him and gave him a hug but he didn't move.

"ma...can he talk?"

"YA!... I can talk I just choose not to" he said. After that appa showed me my new room. It was huge and pretty, they walls were light blue and I had a huge bed just for myself. After I put everything in its place we went for dinner. We we got there I asked soonyoung if I could sit next to him but he refused. I didn't want him to get mad at me so I just sat next to my ma. We ate and laughed includeing soonyoung. We went back hime after that and we saw some TV before we went to bed.

"ma why doesn't soonyoung like me?"

"ya nuo you have to understand that all of this is new for him, just give him some time"

"okay ma, good night"

"good night sweetie" she tucked me in and then she left. I was falling asleep when it started raining. I hoped that thunder didn't come because that sound scares me. The sound of rain was calming and I was falling asleep until thunder was heard. I jumped and hed myself under my covers but then I heard it again. I got out of bed and walked to soonyoung's room because he was the closest to me. I knocked on the door and there was no respond, I knocked again and still no respond. I turned the knob and peeked inside.

"what do you want?"

"I'm scared, can I sleep with you?"

"ani...go to your room" at that time thunder was heard and I ended up running onto his bed.

"please let me stay"

"omo alright" I smiled and he just moved over, leaveing me some space. I cuddled next to him but he moved away.

"soonyoung I can't sleep"

"me neither because you are talking"

"omo mianhae, oppa how old are you?"

"don't call me oppa and I'm 11" I looked at him but he seemd sad.

"soonyoung are you okay?"

"ne...ani...everything is fine and you can call me hoshi" I smiled at that becasue he was starting to open up. At that time thunder was heard and I jumped. Soonyoung took me in his arms and I felt safe.

"ya nuo, it's okay I'm here for you and I'm sorry if I was mean to you earlier today"

"It's okay, I understand that this is a big change for you"

"thanks for understanding" he gave me a big hug and I fell asleep in his arms. I'm happy that I have a brother and I understand that it wil take some time but I really like him. I'm really happy to have a new family.

 

 

A/N: this is the first chapter, I hope you guys like it