I'll never forget You

Who will it Be?

Today is the day that I go to the States. Jun and Minghao came since last week and today we are leaving together. I was happy that my two best friends were going but, I didn't like the idea of leaving Joshua. The other thing is that Hoshi can't go with me. We got our stuff and headed for the car. It was still early in the morning and we all ended up falling asleep on the way to the airport. When we got there we went to drop off our bags and then waited for our flight to be called. I was wondering why hoshi wasn't there and so I asked my ma.

"ma why is hoshi not here?"

"he had something to do, he'll be here anytime soon"

"okay" since he wasn't there I thought that he didn't want to be there. Soon after our flight was called and we made our way there but hoshi wasn't there yet. I looked back one last time and there he was along with joshua behind him. Hoshi stopped right infront of me with his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. When he manached to to do so he grabbed my hands in his. He told me to have a safe trip and that he had gotten joshua to come along with him. I thanked him and then he left me with a kiss on the cheek. I looked behind him and saw joshua standing there.

"joshua oppa"

"ya nuo please be safe"

"I will oppa"

"I'll never forget you"

"me neither" I gave him a hug and then I went my way to the line. I was about to get on but I heard hoshi yelling. I heard him telling me not to talk to any boys. I smilled and looked to the side and saw joshua with his head hung low. I got out of line anad ran to hug him one last time. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and then I whispered something in his ear. "I'll never forget you oppa" I told him and then made my way back to the line. I got on the plane without looking back and just waited for it to take off. I am really going to miss them all.

 

A/N: sorry if I didn't update this any sooner but here is another chapter, sorry if this is a short chapter but I did the best I could, I hope you guys like it.