Danger (part 1)

Who will it Be?

Joshua heard that Ya Nuo was getting married to Vernon. He was fustrated but there was nothing he could do about it. Today is the day of the wedding and he doesn't want to go but his eomma is making him go with yeri. Ya Nuo was getting into her dress with help from her ma. Mama Nuo was doing her hair and make up. They looked at each other and they both started crying. Ya Nuo didn't want to get married to Vernon and neither did her ma but there was nothing they could do about it. When they were done ma left and ya nuo stayed there for a long time. After a few secounds Hoshi knocks on the door and enters the room.

"you ready" he asked and she only nodded ther head. Hoshi took her my the arm and took her outside where their appa was waiting for her. He looked at her wiith tears in his eyes and without saying anything he took her arm in his. After a while it was finally time to walk down the asile and so they did. Ya Nuo felt sick just by being there in the first place. She looked straight ahead and saw vernon waiting for her with a "I told you, you were mine" look on his face. The ceromony went on and they both said their vows to one another. After the ceromony they all headed to the reserved area for the party.

(fast forward/vernon & yeri)

I can't believe that I did this but I finally got what I wanted. After the wedding ceremony we went to our reserved area for the party. I looked at yeri and she seemed worried. I took out my phone and texted her, telling her to meet me at a nearby room. I excused myself from the table and made my way to the room.

"omo vernon....how much longer do we have to hide like this?"

"not much longer"

"when can we take them out?"

"now that she's back we can take them out soon even those pesty little kids"

"what about the money?"

"once they're dead the money is past to us and until then can we be together" we both kissed. After a few minutes Joshua falls inside the room and ya nuo was just standing there all surprised. I asked how much they heard and they said that they head everything. I looked at yeru and she knew what to do. I attacked joshua and she went after ya nuo. It wasn't easy but I finally knocked him out.

I was chasing after ya nuo after vernon looked at me. I really didn't want to do this but he was making me do so. After some time of being together with vernon he actually thought that I liked him but he didn't know that I was just acting. I couldn't mess this up and ya nuo almost made it back but before she got there I catched up and covered her face with something knocking her out almost right away. I dragged her all the way back to the room and then without anyone noticing we dragged them out to a van and drove off to the old fireworks factory.

(hoshi pov)

I had seen vernon get up and then after a while ya nuo followed after him. I also noticed that yeri and joshua were missing, at first I didn't pay much attention to it. It's been a while and they still don't come back, I started to get a bad feeling about this. I got up from my seat and made my way to where I had seen ya nuo walk off to. I couldn't fond her anywhere, I was going to give up but then something cought my eye. I walked over to a room and noticed the viel that ya nuo had on and I also found joshua's phone on the floor. I panicked and made my way to the party,I walked over to my parents table and told appa that I needed to talk with him.

"soonyoung is something wrong?"

"ne I think that something bad happened to ya nuo and joshua"

"what??" I showed him the veil and the phone. After I showed him the stuff we made our way to the table were Vernon's parents were seated and asked if we could have a word. They agreed and I took them to the room where I had found the things. We asked them if they had any idea as to were vernon was at and they said that they didn't. They asked if something was wrong and I showed them the stuff. I then told them that ya nuo and their son had gone missing and so did joshua and yeri. His appa was fustrated that I was making something like this up. He asked if I was making this up and I said no. I then told him that with what had happened back then I wouldn't expect anything from his bastured son. My oarents and his parents started talking and I just sat down trying to think. I looked up and something cought my eye, it was the securty cameras.

"appa the seurity cameras" he nodded and then we made our way to the front office of the place. When we got there, I asked if we could see the cameras and they refused. Soon Vernon's appa got there and he asked and they let him see it. There it was, Vernon was dragging joshua and placed him in a van, after a while I could see him helping yeri also putting ya nuo in the van. I was expecting anything from vernon but the wife of my best friend was somthing else. Vernon had just kiddnapped ya nuo and joshua with help from yeri.

 

A/N: omg this story is almost to an end only 2 more chapters to go. I really hoped that you guys liked it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Once this story is done I promise to update another one or at least I'll try. please leave comments and update.